Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 51676 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2017, 02:26:34 PM »
 ;)
T

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »
what a bunch of sheep some of you are

IT'S ALL A WORK

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2017, 02:46:14 PM »

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 02:56:38 PM »
Granted, BUN and creatinine are a big problem there, but don't you think those ranges on red blood are too strict? I would not consider those hematocrit and hemoglobin values HIGH????

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2017, 03:01:02 PM »
Granted, BUN and creatinine are a big problem there, but don't you think those ranges on red blood are too strict? I would not consider those hematocrit and hemoglobin values HIGH????

Thats kidney failure numbers. He will require dialysis or transplant now

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 03:39:37 PM »
Yea I actually probably did look my best in 04, and I was still running stuff from Mexico and not nearly the doses I've run since 2011. 04 was up to mid 240s and. Lessnthan 5.5% bf heaviest i saw the scale at World Gyms 222nd floor was 247 after a full day of eating.. Likely after lunch at the all you can eat Chinese buffet across the street from the office I ran.. And nope, I don't have many pictures from that time frame. Had to cross country moves a five-year prison stint and losing everything in a storage unit when I went to prison which included hundreds of pictures Furniture my kids toys and important documents like diplomas including my exes diploma from UCLA, yearbooks,& even my class ring.

And my "retirement" came a few months after shutting things down in 04. Actually was probably on full blastabout 7g/wk when I produced my 2nd son after two 5000iu bcc shots a week apart.

At that body weight and body fat levels, u are walking around almost competition ready

"Less than 5.5% bf"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2017, 03:48:10 PM »
At that body weight and body fat levels, u are walking around almost competition ready

"Less than 5.5% bf"

Yep. Planned on doing border states championships that yr.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2017, 03:50:19 PM »
Yep. Planned on doing border states championships that yr.

Seems like this thread is not really about you.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2017, 06:35:21 PM »

Hes not done with it at all...

Not wasting money on extremes is  the tl:dr

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2017, 07:17:26 PM »
Seems like this thread is not really about you.

Never was. Don't be so insecure

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2017, 08:10:02 PM »
another guy who was "contest ready"...."5.5% body fat".....and somehow took no pictures, as if cameras didnt exist then. the only thing you are good for is excuses

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2017, 08:45:43 PM »
another guy who was "contest ready"...."5.5% body fat".....and somehow took no pictures, as if cameras didnt exist then. the only thing you are good for is excuses

I didntnsay "contest ready". Those werent my wprds. I wasnpreparing for the border states in Sept and was probablynaheasnof schedule when I did the under water bf at ucsd in I believe early july. I don't need What the big deal is. Bbing is more than scale weight and body fat %.  Wasn't even 'dieting' hard. Just trainingb andconsistantly and actually being consistant with the drugs and force-feeding myself and being strict with nutrition. Then2 things that have always held me back. I getblazy with the drugs and skip shots or oral dose.. But mostly shot and i like to eat "regular" food.  my diet usually resembles that of a second grader or a kid in high school or whatever. Pizza Hut dogs macaroni and cheese cream filled Donuts peanut butter sandwiches mashed potatoes with tons of butter lots of Italian Hamburger Helper pastas bagels and cream cheese Eggo waffles etc.. in that. I was force-feeding myself dry chicken breasts white rice and baked potatoes with no butter or sour cream all day and oatmeal with no milk or sugar/brown sugar/maple syrup like usual..  I was miserable and always in a bad mood and always stressed out with work and my relationship suffered

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2017, 10:18:27 PM »
I didntnsay "contest ready". Those werent my wprds. I wasnpreparing for the border states in Sept and was probablynaheasnof schedule when I did the under water bf at ucsd in I believe early july. I don't need What the big deal is. Bbing is more than scale weight and body fat %.  Wasn't even 'dieting' hard. Just trainingb andconsistantly and actually being consistant with the drugs and force-feeding myself and being strict with nutrition. Then2 things that have always held me back. I getblazy with the drugs and skip shots or oral dose.. But mostly shot and i like to eat "regular" food.  my diet usually resembles that of a second grader or a kid in high school or whatever. Pizza Hut dogs macaroni and cheese cream filled Donuts peanut butter sandwiches mashed potatoes with tons of butter lots of Italian Hamburger Helper pastas bagels and cream cheese Eggo waffles etc.. in that. I was force-feeding myself dry chicken breasts white rice and baked potatoes with no butter or sour cream all day and oatmeal with no milk or sugar/brown sugar/maple syrup like usual..  I was miserable and always in a bad mood and always stressed out with work and my relationship suffered

make your mind up....

You need to just concentrate on the prescription meds threads, that seems to be your area of expertise.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2017, 10:22:57 PM »
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2017, 10:30:20 PM »

Not going to get into all this but 5 percent bf is pretty much contest ready, a legit 5 u are shredded, cheekbones sunken in, striations everywhere

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2017, 10:48:54 PM »
Not going to get into all this but 5 percent bf is pretty much contest ready, a legit 5 u are shredded, cheekbones sunken in, striations everywhere

Yea but i got leaner after that. Contest was still 2 months away and I got sick about 3 weeks after.y body doesn't handle stess well and have problems with my pancreas and digestive problems and that was also the only time I've ever had problems with my kidneys. Was in the hospital 3x that year ending with a 10day stay in Dec.l

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2017, 10:56:10 PM »
Yea but i got leaner after that. Contest was still 2 months away and I got sick about 3 weeks after.y body doesn't handle stess well and have problems with my pancreas and digestive problems and that was also the only time I've ever had problems with my kidneys. Was in the hospital 3x that year ending with a 10day stay in Dec.l

How many grams were u running and what compounds?

Scary situation to be in

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2017, 11:00:45 PM »
How many grams were u running and what compounds?

Scary situation to be in

Only about 7g. 3.5g being test, then a lot of tren, then eq, either QV or PetPharma anadrol and Stenox... With some zambon winstrol amps, cynomel and proviron...and about 45-65iu insulin /day total

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2017, 11:03:08 PM »
Only about 7g. 3.5g being test, then a lot of tren, then eq, either QV or PetPharma anadrol and Stenox... With some zambon winstrol amps, cynomel and proviron...and about 45-65iu insulin /day total
:o

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2017, 11:29:01 PM »

That's a lot. Ever run gh?

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2017, 12:25:22 AM »

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2017, 12:26:36 AM »

::)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2017, 02:40:39 AM »

As predicted and expected.

One life - Live it, don't fuck it up for a few years of internet fame

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2017, 03:32:09 AM »
Looks like Bostin is really done.  This thread is not even about him.  Lol

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2017, 04:17:06 AM »

Zambon doesn't do winstrol anymore. They stopped a decade ago.