Author Topic: Hawaiian Power  (Read 4994 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Re: Hawaiian Power
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2021, 06:35:46 AM »
You really have no idea how much of a moron you are. Just like whey you so confidently said, "That's not Lee!" When I pointed out he was the only White guy in the line up. You think every bodybuilder named Lee is Lee Priest not considering the far more successful bodybuilder Lee Labrada.

So read my post again, you ghoulish, balding, decomposing, grandpa. I said that joined another gym that I go to when I do Romanian Dead Lifts, one the few movements I consider essential. I would never stand in line like a zombie waiting for equipment.

You shit blood. You're dying inside. I'm not like the others who insist you should see a doctor as this is a very bad sign. I want to encourage you to do exactly what you are doing. Just one less moron in the world.

Hahaha! You really have zero self-awareness.

Says the 160lb aids patient who thinks he is a bodybuilder

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2021, 08:24:03 PM »

FOAD you pusillanimous piglette.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2021, 02:46:31 AM »
LOL! Have you looked at your face lately? What was once elite model level is now fat and distorted full of black heads and acne. You're disgusting to look at. I've never touched alcohol in about 40 years and even then I've never consumed so much as a can of beer in one sitting. I certainly have never been drunk or high. Toked one but other than that never touched any recreational drug. You have been drunk, stoned, and high too many times to count. Despite your grass/kale eating preaching, I am way healthier than you are.

Look at yourself. Look at yourself right now. Now imagine yourself in another 25 years when you are my age. You are the perfect example of how someone with elite White man genetics can ruined themselves with dirty living and dirty eating.

You are what you eat and what you do.

Truth

Compare Prime Model Johnny Falcon to the current Tubbular version
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2021, 03:10:47 AM »

Never said I was a bber nor had any ambitions to be one. Meanwhile your whole life revolves around bbing. Just sitting at home, eating all day, shitting blood, injecting yourself with insulin, peptides, and hormones and this is what you have to show for it.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2021, 03:18:08 AM »
Actually, there is a power rack in that gym. They have three. I personally have never been able to use it. There is literally a line no shorter than six people waiting to use it but it's usually more. In fact, earlier this year I join a another gym which is about 18 miles away from me (this one is about 5 miles away) which I go to once a week just so I can use a power rack for dead-lifts (not traditional deads but the one where both you palms are facing you).

Isaac works two jobs and has a couple of kids that he has to support. He doesn't have time to stand in line and twiddle his thumbs waiting for some ass clown with a cell phone to move along.

I'm not sure how many people have killed themselves benching heavy but I'd venture to guess that far more people have killed themselves just driving to the gym.

Here's a pic of a typical day. This is on a Thursday at around 1:30 PM. Right in the middle of the day and I still couldn't get everyone waiting into the picture. When it gets to about 4:30 PM until closing it's a complete mad house.
join the anytime fitness in Kailua you can go 24 hours and they have two power racks.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2021, 03:27:46 AM »
join the anytime fitness in Kailua you can go 24 hours and they have two power racks.

Where the heck have you been. You're still the only person on GetBig that I have met in person. Props for confirming my height to this very skeptical board.

Anyway, I forgot about that place. I checked it out a few years ago. It sure is a hell of a lot closer than Chris Faildo's gym that I go to. That's located in the Dole Cannery building near Costco on Alakawa.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out sometime.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2021, 11:42:00 AM »
Where the heck have you been. You're still the only person on GetBig that I have met in person. Props for confirming my height to this very skeptical board.

Anyway, I forgot about that place. I checked it out a few years ago. It sure is a hell of a lot closer than Chris Faildo's gym that I go to. That's located in the Dole Cannery building near Costco on Alakawa.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out sometime.
Just been busy with raising my kid I’m more of a YouTube and podcast guy now I guess.

And yes, Pellius is easily over 6 feet tall as I am 6’3” and we were face to face when we were talking folks.

The anytime fitness at Kailua ain’t bad, I wish it was near me, we live in town now at Nauru Tower. Best place I have lived so far in Honolulu, very laidback.

I want to check out Chris' gym one day I heard it is good.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2021, 08:27:35 PM »
Just been busy with raising my kid I’m more of a YouTube and podcast guy now I guess.

And yes, Pellius is easily over 6 feet tall as I am 6’3” and we were face to face when we were talking folks.

The anytime fitness at Kailua ain’t bad, I wish it was near me, we live in town now at Nauru Tower. Best place I have lived so far in Honolulu, very laidback.

I want to check out Chris' gym one day I heard it is good.

Actually, it's not that good by today's standards. They don't have enough plates and you spend a lot of time lugging plates from station to station. Also the plates are a mixture of metric and standard. So you are constantly trying to figure out how many pounds in relation to kilos. But for me it's kind of a good thing because it cuts out the wannabe supermans that stack plates like the leg press with a ton of weight and other equipment where they just do quarter reps. Also, the whole soccer mom and foo-foo lifters are eliminated because there's very little cardio and only a couple of pin selector machines as most are plate loaded which is way more work. Also, not much in the locker department and the best part for me is no showers. There's a bathroom in the building that is very close by but no showers. No more having to deal with saggy old men walking around butt naked and drying their balls with the hand dryer.

I love that the cardio equipment is tucked underneath a stairway where it belongs.

BTW, the equipment is all by a Chinese company that Shawn Ray reps called Realleader. It's a much cheaper version of Hammer. It's OK. At least it's all brand new so it has that new feeling. I just don't like using anything by China but it's hard to avoid.

https://realleaderfitness.en.made-in-china.com/

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2021, 04:20:20 AM »
No more having to deal with saggy old men walking around butt naked and drying their balls with the hand dryer.

Why do geriatrics do this?  I've never seen anyone under 70 do that.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2021, 04:34:30 AM »

Just plain weird is what that is.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2021, 09:16:13 AM »
...No more having to deal with saggy old men walking around butt naked and drying their balls with the hand dryer.

Just plain weird is what that is.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I...CAN'T...BREATHE...AAAAaaAAAa aaAAAaaaaaAagh!!!!  Talk about a "Nightmare on Primestreet"!

Maybe so they can claim to get a blowjob every day of their life?  I dunno..I do know that is something I will NEVER do!  LOLOLOLOLOL! 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2021, 09:17:25 AM »
They are just happy to still have a body to show off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2021, 10:00:19 AM »
Never said I was a bber nor had any ambitions to be one. Meanwhile your whole life revolves around bbing. Just sitting at home, eating all day, shitting blood, injecting yourself with insulin, peptides, and hormones and this is what you have to show for it.

My while life? Dude you are on this board as much as anyone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2021, 03:37:46 AM »
My while life? Dude you are on this board as much as anyone.

No "dude", I'm not. You average 6 posts a day, I'm at 4. And that doesn't count all the time you spend reading all the "fuck you" posts about you. I primarily post when I get home and have showered and am ready to turn in which is after midnight before calling it a night. I find that I sleep better after bitch slapping you a bit.

I train five times over a period of two weeks. I eat two meals a day and three meals on training days. Training is a part of my life but by no means my entire life like it is for you. I have plenty of time to do other productive things and still, I look way better and younger than you do despite being in my 60s.

Carry on, my little bitch boy. Carry on.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2021, 03:43:23 AM »

My theory is that at that age you don't give a royal husky fuck. I shit you not, there was one guy walking around the gym floor wearing those short shorts running shorts that Clinton you to wear. This guy had toothpick legs on par with Bhanks, and his freaking sack was hanging out. Totally unaware and clueless at the people around him shaking their heads with disgust. I was on my way out so I didn't bother but I definitely would have said something if I was still training. I'd be like, "Brah, your sack is hanging out."

Men should not wear shorts any higher than, say, two inches above the knees.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2021, 06:26:58 AM »
No "dude", I'm not. You average 6 posts a day, I'm at 4. And that doesn't count all the time you spend reading all the "fuck you" posts about you. I primarily post when I get home and have showered and am ready to turn in which is after midnight before calling it a night. I find that I sleep better after bitch slapping you a bit.

I train five times over a period of two weeks. I eat two meals a day and three meals on training days. Training is a part of my life but by no means my entire life like it is for you. I have plenty of time to do other productive things and still, I look way better and younger than you do despite being in my 60s.

Carry on, my little bitch boy. Carry on.

You only eat 2 meals a day who would have guessed from your 160lb aids patient build you don't look better or younger than anyone you freaking weirdo

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2021, 08:23:33 AM »
My theory is that at that age you don't give a royal husky fuck. I shit you not, there was one guy walking around the gym floor wearing those short shorts running shorts that Clinton you to wear. This guy had toothpick legs on par with Bhanks, and his freaking sack was hanging out. Totally unaware and clueless at the people around him shaking their heads with disgust. I was on my way out so I didn't bother but I definitely would have said something if I was still training. I'd be like, "Brah, your sack is hanging out."

Men should not wear shorts any higher than, say, two inches above the knees.
:D  Yep, my nutsack hangs 3X lower than it did 10 years ago.  I can almost use it as a bean bag to sit on.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2021, 08:54:29 AM »
:D  Yep, my nutsack hangs 3X lower than it did 10 years ago.  I can almost use it as a bean bag to sit on.

The advantage of steroids is you don't get the old man sack  :D

Sometimes it's like the testes retract into the body almost  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2021, 09:07:30 AM »

That's why Rich Piana always said that his dick hung lower than his balls.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2021, 12:55:49 PM »

One of my favorite lifters of all time, Pyrros Dimas, was 183 pounds at 5'8", and pound for pound one of the strongest guys in Olympic lifting. You can't tell by a person's height or weight how powerful they are.

Pyrros Dimas Number 1 Poster

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2021, 04:49:25 PM »

T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2021, 05:45:47 PM »

One of my favorite lifters of all time, Pyrros Dimas, was 183 pounds at 5'8", and pound for pound one of the strongest guys in Olympic lifting. You can't tell by a person's height or weight how powerful they are.

Pyrros Dimas Number 1 Poster

That's actually a lot of weight if you're lean at that height.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2021, 05:55:11 PM »
You only eat 2 meals a day who would have guessed from your 160lb aids patient build you don't look better or younger than anyone you freaking weirdo

Meanwhile your whole life revolves around bbing. Just sitting at home, eating all day, shitting blood, injecting yourself with insulin, peptides, and hormones and this is what you have to show for it.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2021, 07:25:30 AM »
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2021, 08:21:31 AM »