Author Topic: Top 3 Getbiggers of All-Time! Who you got?  (Read 14159 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Top 3 Getbiggers of All-Time! Who you got?
« Reply #200 on: October 08, 2021, 01:11:26 AM »
Ive known Milos for over 20 years he does not advocate high dosages, I've known quite a few of his guys who in their own words would use Milos formulas and then times it by two or three without his knowledge, which made it really hard for milos to land them contest day. The German who took the mega courses would probably be Heiko, who wrote his own book when it came to what he took, certainly influenced by the likes of guys like Nasser and Kovacs, even Milos thought he was crazy. Milos is a good guy gets a lot of bad press for what his athlete do without his knowledge. I haven't seen him in a few years, but i doubt his philosophies would have changed, guys as stubborn a mule, he always thought you only needed enough gear to help unlock the bodies potential with regards to insulin same with GH always believe insulin was the key back in the day, and as much i didn't want to agree with him, modern bodybuilding is proof. Personally I dont like the look, but its here to stay.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2021, 08:34:27 AM »
Response is key. You can see how the best respond by certain signs. For example Michal Kriso's hand. He does not train that hand muscle but it responds like crazy. All the best bodybuilders have these huge bear hands and often double chins and the mushroom head. Click to enlarge and take it in properly  :D

What causes the double chin, do you think?

I noticed Ramy had a double chin at the Olympia

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2021, 11:41:08 AM »

Fat.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2021, 12:23:56 PM »

I haven't looked at what muscles/tissues are involved but I think it's a reaction to GH specifically, the tissue there swells. I've seen it happen to a couple of friends when they prepped with plenty of GH. It also goes away if/when you pause the GH. It's the same kind of reaction GH causes to the hands, if you're real reponsive the muscles of the hand really swell. Feet too. Guys say their shoe sizes increase from GH but I don't think the bones really grow, it's the soft tissue.

It's not fat, that's for sure.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2021, 12:25:18 PM »
Water retention.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2021, 02:00:32 PM »
List has been canceled for now because to many nuthuggers.

…The Committee will reconvene after a long golf weekend and discuss the list being done after the new year.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2021, 02:05:42 PM »

…The Committee will reconvene after a long golf weekend and discuss the list being done after the new year.

Yes.

Recent banning of Epic is Back is Back causing a flood of distracting PMs, combined with recent other shit.

Top 30 analysis IS complete, however need final approval of some of the recent accelerators added.

Y

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2021, 02:06:26 PM »

Im planning a heavy return to playing after many years off next year. Searching for a good deal on clubs right now.
If I didnt get top 30 Id be flabbergasted, Ive had over 100 accounts on here, no one can say that
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2021, 02:07:24 PM »
Im planning a heavy return to playing after many years off next year. Searching for a good deal on clubs right now.
If I didnt get top 30 Id be flabbergasted, Ive had over 100 accounts on here, no one can say that
Coach can !!  LOL  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2021, 02:37:15 PM »

Considering what you said your living conditions are your commitment is to be commended.
Good luck on finding clubs. Golf industry is getting hit hard with back orders right now.
Ping actually raised their prices even on last years models so they can make up for all the lost sales that they are going through.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2021, 02:41:08 PM »

Considering what you said your living conditions are your commitment is to be commended.
Good luck on finding clubs. Golf industry is getting hit hard with back orders right now.
Ping actually raised their prices even on last years models so they can make up for all the lost sales that they are going through.

I could never afford new, the welfare check wont quite get me the Taylor Mades I want lol. Im left handed, theres always something around. I have friends who find stuff that magically falls off trucks too  :D
"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2021, 02:45:54 PM »
I could never afford new, the welfare check wont quite get me the Taylor Mades I want lol. Im left handed, theres always something around. I have friends who find stuff that magically falls off trucks too  :D

I wish I was as good as my gear, Ping woods, Srixon irons , Cleveland wedges, and a Scotty Cameron putter that fell out the back of a pro shop and just ended up in the hands of a greens keeper I knew…

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2021, 02:53:19 PM »
I wish I was as good as my gear, Ping woods, Srixon irons , Cleveland wedges, and a Scotty Cameron putter that fell out the back of a pro shop and just ended up in the hands of a greens keeper I knew…

those pro shops need to lock their doors better  :D
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2021, 04:51:42 PM »
When the F is this list coming out ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2021, 09:25:03 PM »

New is overrated.

What I do is find what the best clubs were 2-3 years ago then look online.

Many retailers haven't dumped all their inventory and you can get them brand new for like 80% off if you search and are patient.

I got my Taylor Made irons / drivers (left handed too by coincidence) for like 500 bucks brand new, when they were 2000 a few years earlier.

The tech doesn't really change much year to year, so the best 2, even 5 years ago, are still awesome.
Y

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2021, 09:33:47 PM »
New is overrated.

Many retailers haven't dumped all their inventory and you can get them brand new for like 80% off if you search and are patient.

I got my Taylor Made irons / drivers (left handed too by coincidence) for like 500 bucks brand new, when they were 2000 a few years earlier.

The tech doesn't really change much year to year, so the best 2, even 5 years ago, are still awesome.

left handed hey? Are you aware of the charitable foundation golfclubsforavesher ?  :D
"

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2021, 09:48:57 PM »
Ive known Milos for over 20 years he does not advocate high dosages, I've known quite a few of his guys who in their own words would use Milos formulas and then times it by two or three without his knowledge, which made it really hard for milos to land them contest day. The German who took the mega courses would probably be Heiko, who wrote his own book when it came to what he took, certainly influenced by the likes of guys like Nasser and Kovacs, even Milos thought he was crazy. Milos is a good guy gets a lot of bad press for what his athlete do without his knowledge. I haven't seen him in a few years, but i doubt his philosophies would have changed, guys as stubborn a mule, he always thought you only needed enough gear to help unlock the bodies potential with regards to insulin same with GH always believe insulin was the key back in the day, and as much i didn't want to agree with him, modern bodybuilding is proof. Personally I dont like the look, but its here to stay.

Yeah, Milos is a good dude, he answered my q's multiple times on his YouTube channel. So would you say that you will know if you have pro potential with 1.5 grams of gear total?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2021, 11:05:34 AM »
left handed hey? Are you aware of the charitable foundation golfclubsforavesher ?  :D

Lol, the shipping would be more than the clubs.  ;D
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #218 on: October 14, 2021, 03:44:23 PM »
So would you say that you will know if you have pro potential with 1.5 grams of gear total?

There are so many "pro cards" today that it's not that much of an accomplishment, there are some fairly average responders who lucked into a card. But in general, if talking about a pro as someone who everyone thinks looks like a true pro, they are kind of obvious pro material as soon as they dip their toes into hormones, long before 1500mgs.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2021, 04:33:16 PM »

Some people just have double chins but usually you're too fat.

Ramy looks like its muscle.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: October 14, 2021, 07:50:13 PM »
There are so many "pro cards" today that it's not that much of an accomplishment, there are some fairly average responders who lucked into a card. But in general, if talking about a pro as someone who everyone thinks looks like a true pro, they are kind of obvious pro material as soon as they dip their toes into hormones, long before 1500mgs.

That's very interesting. Supposedly Menzter only ran 400 mgs of deca every 7-10 days and 20-25 mgs dbol everyday and he competed at 210 at 5'8" on stage so that's around 500 mgs a week. He isn't as big as the fellas nowadays because guys that height now step on stage at 230ish. Of course guys nowadays have slin and gh, back then Mentzer wasn't running slin and gh. So do you think 500 mgs a week will show pro potential?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2021, 07:56:20 PM »
Yes.

Recent banning of Epic is Back is Back causing a flood of distracting PMs, combined with recent other shit.

Top 30 analysis IS complete, however need final approval of some of the recent accelerators added.

Epic is back got banned how did I miss that what did he do?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2021, 08:00:24 PM »
That's very interesting. Supposedly Menzter only ran 400 mgs of deca every 7-10 days and 20-25 mgs dbol everyday and he competed at 210 at 5'8" on stage so that's around 500 mgs a week. He isn't as big as the fellas nowadays because guys that height now step on stage at 230ish. Of course guys nowadays have slin and gh, back then Mentzer wasn't running slin and gh. So do you think 500 mgs a week will show pro potential?

Van has already explained with all the new classes any idiot can get a pro card. He also explained it isn't about dosage but genetics. Yet you then go right back to dosage like are you not listening??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2021, 08:03:52 PM »

I agree with Van it is fluid retention due to HGH studies show it raises your anti diuretic hormone causing fluid retention. An acute dosage will induce pitting edema in a day or two. I am sure Rammy is taking something to dry out but he is still holding some fluid.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17062845/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 14, 2021, 08:05:13 PM »
New is overrated.

I play with a set of Nikes I believe they are classic cool now since Nike got out of the golf business still very nice working set don't need anything newer