Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 2214 times)

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What's up?
« on: March 10, 2022, 07:12:00 AM »
 8)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: What's up?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 07:24:54 AM »
Better legs than Hanky.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 09:10:35 AM »
Congratulations on escaping Auschwitz.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 09:12:05 AM »
Is this one of those Deadpool things?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 09:13:46 AM »
Is this one of those Deadpool things?

Are you saying Sev is nearing Muntzer like conditioning?

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 09:23:59 AM »
Are you saying Sev is nearing Muntzer like conditioning?
finally a compliment 🤗

Why is everybody so mean? 🤨

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 09:26:08 AM »
Why?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2022, 09:33:16 AM »
You look like me when I used to literally starve myself to make a weight class. Not a good look. Eat something and enjoy life, Sev.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2022, 09:34:46 AM »
               what is when you lower the dose and the hair still doesn't come back.
F

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2022, 09:35:30 AM »
sev, not healthy, not a good look, eat a burger bro  :(

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2022, 10:09:57 AM »
You look like me when I used to literally starve myself to make a weight class. Not a good look. Eat something and enjoy life, Sev.
I agree, not pretty at all. But I feel great!

I do not bodybuild at all, almost sedentary. I eat healthy most of thr time just low calorie. Mentally it keeps you sharp and at 149 lbs at 5'11" I feel light and not suffering at all. Pretty stable for a while now. When I flex it looks like this but relaxed and or dressed up I look quite thin. Just different goals at 46. Not into how I look anymore. My goal is to be lean and slender and be able to control food. Otherwise is controls you and I like being in control. Bodybuilders suffer when they lean out because they normally eat so much food on a regular basis. So when they lower calories especially carbs the withdrawal is playing games with their minds. If I feel like eating a burger, I definetly will. My diet is not that strict to be honest but calorie wise it is very low. Here is what I ate today (the small bowl are my two doggies :))
I eat twice a day, at 11 am or noon a japanese breakfast of raw eggs and some rice and another meal at 3-4 pm. No condiments no salt nothing else but what you see. Drink very little water (another bb myth  ::)

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2022, 10:10:47 AM »

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2022, 10:12:47 AM »
gotcha... am currently enjoying life past eating... I also have not drank any alcohol in 2 years. Smoke 2 cogarettes a day at night (naturally smoked less and less

I live a monotonous austere life by normal standards but this is what I feel like doing.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2022, 10:26:05 AM »
why not  ;D

As long as you feel good and are healthy, kudos to you.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2022, 10:27:07 AM »
I agree, not pretty at all. But I feel great!

I do not bodybuild at all, almost sedentary. I eat healthy most of thr time just low calorie. Mentally it keeps you sharp and at 149 lbs at 5'11" I feel light and not suffering at all. Pretty stable for a while now. When I flex it looks like this but relaxed and or dressed up I look quite thin. Just different goals at 46. Not into how I look anymore. My goal is to be lean and slender and be able to control food. Otherwise is controls you and I like being in control. Bodybuilders suffer when they lean out because they normally eat so much food on a regular basis. So when they lower calories especially carbs the withdrawal is playing games with their minds. If I feel like eating a burger, I definetly will. My diet is not that strict to be honest but calorie wise it is very low. Here is what I ate today (the small bowl are my two doggies :))
I eat twice a day, at 11 am or noon a japanese breakfast of raw eggs and some rice and another meal at 3-4 pm. No condiments no salt nothing else but what you see. Drink very little water (another bb myth  ::)

Fair one, man. I couldn't do it but if you find value in this, I have no grounds for criticising. You're looking well for 46 - I didn't realise you were that old now.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2022, 10:33:13 AM »
This is like a reverse Falcon
Y

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2022, 10:37:27 AM »
Fair one, man. I couldn't do it but if you find value in this, I have no grounds for criticising. You're looking well for 46 - I didn't realise you were that old now.
😀💪

I first visited getbig when I was 21 to check thr olympia results and other various c9ntests... started posting when I was 28 or 29 maybe stopped at almost 40

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2022, 10:39:59 AM »
A true getbigger goes everywhere with his two bitbulls (I actually tell people they are bitbulls as both their names start with b and it is funny ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2022, 10:40:40 AM »
Looks like AIDS, sad. Many such cases!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2022, 10:41:14 AM »
You look like sh*t.

Get psychological help for your eating disorder.

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2022, 10:48:18 AM »
Looks like AIDS, sad. Many such cases!
funny you say that... I actually liked Matthew McConaghuey in Dallas Buyers Club and studied how he dieted for that role. Jared Leto as well. Those two guys and many more actors I actually admire more for their ability to get fat and or diet down and stick to their diets. They were more logic about weightloss and dieting than 90% of the fitness industry.

"So what is the secret Jared?

...Well, at some point you just have to put the fork down"

Golden.

Bodybuilding teaches you to eat and eat. Oxidation is the anti anti aging. Hormonizing a body is like tunning cars. You increase stress and stuff gives out sooner or later. I loved bodybuilding so I do not want to sound like a reformed bitter vegan 🤣... but I do not find anything healty in eating nor exercizing. The secret to health is the opposite...put the fork down and stop exercizing all the time.

Antiinflamatory

Minimize oxidation

I live a life using my mind instead of spending the body

But I learned a lot from bodybuilding don'tget me wrong

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2022, 10:49:10 AM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2022, 10:54:33 AM »
:D

Dude this is classic GB thread.  LMFAO at the responses! ;D  Can't outdo any of them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2022, 10:57:18 AM »
Dude this is classic GB thread.  LMFAO at the responses! ;D  Can't outdo any of them.
I hear ya`.  LOL ;D

It`s good to see Sev back here training/eating for health.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2022, 11:06:46 AM »
A true getbigger goes everywhere with his two bitbulls (I actually tell people they are bitbulls as both their names start with b and it is funny ;D

That's not Jason Statham
T