Author Topic: Holyfield vs Belfort  (Read 4501 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Holyfield vs Belfort
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2021, 03:14:27 PM »
Old fucks that cant stamd up,youtubers with 3 and 0 records bragging about how they will beat Canelo in the near future.....a travesty.... and all for the almighy dollar.

In the meantime the best dont fight the best like back in the day cuz they dont want to lose their preciou undefeated records......thenks Floyd.

Hagler and Ali must be spinning in their graves.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2021, 03:20:30 PM »
So we are going to pretend Holyfield is natural now?

It’s from his prescription, according you it’s natural, trt is natural

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2021, 03:25:05 PM »
It’s from his prescription, according you it’s natural, trt is natural
Who gives a fuck if he is ot not........not many profesional sport players or bodybuilder are natty whether they claim to be or not.

Even profesional chess players are on something.

It is what it is.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2021, 03:45:42 PM »
Holyfield has elite gentics.  Plenty of people who you probably think are on drugs are actually natural.  Your mentality is common in people who are frustrated because they are on drugs and then they see a black guy playing basketball who lives on weed and doritos yet looks better than they do and they start hating.  I've seen a lot of people in my time who would easily smash you on stage and they've never touched a drug.  You're 45 years old it's time to accept yourself for who you are.  Bodybuilding isn't for everyone, always remember that.

They are usually skinny with abs if they are playing basketball

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2021, 03:47:45 PM »
Who gives a fuck if he is ot not........not many profesional sport players or bodybuilder are natty whether they claim to be or not.

Even profesional chess players are on something.

It is what it is.

I’m not

I’m answering binky’s hypocritical thinking and that he said in the past that TRT/Test isn’t drugs, that if you get a prescription it’s perfectly legal and natural  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2021, 04:06:42 PM »
I’m not

I’m answering binky’s hypocritical thinking and that he said in the past that TRT/Test isn’t drugs, that if you get a prescription it’s perfectly legal and natural  :D

These guys were implying it was unfair because they think Vitor is on TRT I am saying they both are still age discrepancy but both in TRT and Holyfield is bigger with more exp

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2021, 04:13:22 PM »
I’m not

I didn`t mean you my brother.....got pots mixed up cuz I`m old !!  LOL    :)

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2021, 05:42:29 PM »
I would fight holyfield or Belfort

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2021, 05:58:14 PM »
I would fight holyfield or Belfort

I mean for the money these guys get paid I would fight Deantay Wilder

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2021, 06:00:42 PM »
I mean for the money these guys get paid I would fight Deantay Wilder
Then why don't you? (srs question)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2021, 06:22:14 PM »
Holyfield was obviously on the sauce for years just stop dude looked like Mr Olympia fighting Tyson and yeah everyone knows somebody that was massive in 8th grade what do you look like? Is bodybuilding for you??? I am making gains now long past the time we all believed it was possible. Sorry you lost your belief in yourself I am still moving forward

How do you figure? He said he’s drug free just like you. You think he’s lying? But you’re not?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2021, 06:24:39 PM »
Tbh I can beat Belfort

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2021, 01:36:53 AM »
Holyfield got knocked down but they stopped the fight too early.   He was coming in at Belfort and defending himself and while I think he would have been beat, he should have had an opportunity to let things play out

Yes, I agree. One of Holyfield's strengths was his ability to withstand punishment. He was taking shots but he didn't seem phased. Belfort always starts out strong but tends to gas quickly. I really don't think you should stop a fight if the man is still standing. Obviously, if he's being held up on his feet by being supported by the ropes that's different. Evander still had a lot of fight left in him and I think it was bullshit to let a great champ like that lose like that. If he was going down have some decency and let him go down like a man.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2021, 02:09:35 AM »
Ref trying to save the 3 brain-cells Evander has left...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2021, 04:47:20 AM »
Then why don't you? (srs question)

Because no one is going to pay me the money they make to fight them duh

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2021, 06:22:22 AM »
Yes, I agree. One of Holyfield's strengths was his ability to withstand punishment. He was taking shots but he didn't seem phased. Belfort always starts out strong but tends to gas quickly. I really don't think you should stop a fight if the man is still standing. Obviously, if he's being held up on his feet by being supported by the ropes that's different. Evander still had a lot of fight left in him and I think it was bullshit to let a great champ like that lose like that. If he was going down have some decency and let him go down like a man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2021, 07:16:24 AM »

He was on baby deer legs everything that grazed him put him down he had no fight in him at all

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2021, 07:52:15 AM »
Watched it, Holyfield looked old but belfort also was shit. Didn't really land much and he might have gassed out after a round. It was more the case that Holyfield's legs are shot.

Also, it looks like Evander thought it was an exhibition whereas Belfort was going full throttle.

Hopefully belfort feels like he was a beast and goes against Tyson or maybe Haye.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2021, 09:46:29 AM »

At some point they lose their chin.  Reminded me of Lidell.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2021, 09:57:48 AM »
Watched it, Holyfield looked old but belfort also was shit. Didn't really land much and he might have gassed out after a round. It was more the case that Holyfield's legs are shot.

Also, it looks like Evander thought it was an exhibition whereas Belfort was going full throttle.

Hopefully belfort feels like he was a beast and goes against Tyson or maybe Haye.

It was more than just his legs it was his entire equilibrium he fell through the ropes throwing a punch Dude has neurological damage that is affecting his balance

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2021, 07:54:26 PM »
Reminiscent of Ali’s last fights when he already had brain damage.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2021, 02:05:17 AM »
He was on baby deer legs everything that grazed him put him down he had no fight in him at all

That's because you're an old, creepy pussy. Holyfield was still standing and still have a lot of fight left in him. Look at him after the ref separated them.
But what do you know, you lost every one of your MMA fights. Did you crap in your Vale Tudo shorts?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2021, 02:08:32 AM »
It was more than just his legs it was his entire equilibrium he fell through the ropes throwing a punch Dude has neurological damage that is affecting his balance

At least he has legs.

"I'm making gains!"

LOL! Sure you are.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2021, 04:33:40 AM »
At least he has legs.

"I'm making gains!"

LOL! Sure you are.

I am

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2021, 04:46:47 AM »
That's because you're an old, creepy pussy. Holyfield was still standing and still have a lot of fight left in him. Look at him after the ref separated them.
But what do you know, you lost every one of your MMA fights. Did you crap in your Vale Tudo shorts?

How delusion are you Holyfield would have gone down 10 more times in the next minute a stiff breaze would have put him down he has no balance at all. He looked like he had physical problems like he should not have passed the pre fight medical a jab to his gloves sent him across the ring. He nearly went out of the ring throwing a punch his legs were 80. Yes physically he looked the part no he was in no condition to be in that ring