Author Topic: 70 Vax Deaths Per Day ?  (Read 4155 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
70 Vax Deaths Per Day ?
« on: September 14, 2021, 07:13:31 AM »
 ???

:(==== :(

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/us-averaging-70-deaths-per-day-due-covid-vaccine-since-july-24th-3296-covid-total-vaccine-deaths-recorded-vaers-website/

According to VAERS Website: There Were 3,296 COVID Vaccine Deaths in US Since July 24 – Or an Average of 70 Deaths per Day

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Re: 70 Vax Deaths Per Day ?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 07:30:02 AM »
 That’s less than folks that get shot in cities nationwide each day

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 07:38:53 AM »
That’s less than folks that get shot in cities nationwide each day

Great point SS...  :)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 07:57:26 AM »

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 08:08:29 AM »
???

:(==== :(

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/us-averaging-70-deaths-per-day-due-covid-vaccine-since-july-24th-3296-covid-total-vaccine-deaths-recorded-vaers-website/

According to VAERS Website: There Were 3,296 COVID Vaccine Deaths in US Since July 24 – Or an Average of 70 Deaths per Day

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[28]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

bAF1

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 08:22:54 AM »
people haven't died from flu, influenza vaccines or anything else ever too

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 09:12:40 AM »
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[28]

Right, but they say VAERS is accurate. (WTF can tell these days though).
All news sites are liars, so pick somewhere in the middle, then research it.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 09:39:23 AM »

Quoting Wikipedia, lol? You are a fucking moron. The co founder larry sanger called it leftist propaganda:

https://larrysanger.org/2020/05/wikipedia-is-badly-biased/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 09:43:23 AM »
It's a flat out fucking lie to label these deaths as "COVID Vaccine Deaths"

But that is what right wing media does. They lie and their idiot readers assume it's true.

If these deaths were "caused" by the vaccine then why didn't The Gateway Pundit detail some of these people who got the vaccine and the DIED FROM THE VACCINE.  They have 70 a day to choose from. 
Why didn't they provide details on even a single person

They barely even did a story.  It's a headline which includes a blatant LIE and a few additional lines and that's it.  You'd think they could at least provide a few examples of these poor innocent victims.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 375 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,439 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages].

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 09:45:04 AM »
It's a flat out fucking lie to label these deaths as "COVID Vaccine Deaths"

But that is what right wing media does. They lie and their idiot readers assume it's true.

If these deaths were "caused" by the vaccine then why didn't The Gateway Pundit detail some of these people who got the vaccine and the DIED FROM THE VACCINE.  They have 70 a day to choose from. 
Why didn't they provide details on even a single person

They barely even did a story.  It's a headline which includes a blatant LIE and a few additional lines and that's it.  You'd think they could at least provide a few examples of these poor innocent victims.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Calm down brother, why the severe anger? Both sides lie, both sides are horrible.
Hang in the middle, seek some truth.

Just like the main lie of this being a global/deadly pandemic. Its not...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 09:48:40 AM »
Calm down brother, why the severe anger? Both sides lie, both sides are horrible.
Hang in the middle, seek some truth.

Just like the main lie of this being a global/deadly pandemic. Its not...

I'm perfectly calm

Regardless of whether "both sides lie" or not

This article is a LIE

that's the point

If you want to make another thread with a lie from a left wing site have it and if it's a genuine lie I'll join you in calling it a lie.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2021, 10:08:43 AM »
Both myself and my wife are healthcare providers. She is Primary Care. I work in Emergency medicine.

Been seeing a lot of bullshit about “required” reporting to VAERS.

There is ZERO REQUIREMENT TO REPORT TO VAERS. Most reactions she sees are going unreported because she has no way to access the system from her office computers. Her group consists of over 20 offices statewide and has dozens of primary care Drs. Not a single report to VAERS. She has asked up the chain and they just shrug.

Two of my coworkers have passed from Covid fully vaxxed. How’s that for one-in-million. One other dropped dead of sudden cardiac arrest just days after his second shot.

I have worked over 10 cardiac arrests this year in young (under 50) otherwise healthy individuals. All fully vaxxed. Prior to this year (over 20 years in my profession) I might see 1 of those every two years or so. Not counting the CVAs we have seen in young healthy people. NONE OF THESE ARE BEING REPORTED. ZERO. That’s why nurses are quitting in droves opting out of the shots-mostly the younger ones especially concerned about affecting their future unborn children.

The vaccines seem to have SOME positive effects. But for a majority of people that are healthy and fit I believe the risk of the jab is greater than from the virus.

Combine that with the FACT that it DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM GETTING AND SPREADING THE VIRUS there is no compelling reason for those people to take the risk.

There is ZERO science showing vaxxed people are less likely to catch and spread Covid. They just use percentage of positive cases as evidence. Well here’s what’s wrong with that bullshit. THEY RARELY TEST VAXXED PEOPLE. AND VAXXED PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE ASYMPTOTIC AND SPREAD SILENTLY. Most employers DO NOT REQUIRE EXPOSED VAXXED PEOPLE TO BE TESTED OR ISOLATED. They just let them continue to spread which is why I believe the Delta outbreaks follow the vaccine wherever it goes.

I challenge anyone to find true randomized controlled trials to dispute what I just said because it doesn’t exist.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2021, 10:17:16 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2021, 10:22:08 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2021, 10:55:27 AM »
Both myself and my wife are healthcare providers. She is Primary Care. I work in Emergency medicine.

There is ZERO REQUIREMENT TO REPORT TO VAERS. Most reactions she sees are going unreported because she has no way to access the system from her office computers. Her group consists of over 20 offices statewide and has dozens of primary care Drs. Not a single report to VAERS. She has asked up the chain and they just shrug.

Two of my coworkers have passed from Covid fully vaxxed. How’s that for one-in-million. One other dropped dead of sudden cardiac arrest just days after his second shot.

I have worked over 10 cardiac arrests this year in young (under 50) otherwise healthy individuals. All fully vaxxed. Prior to this year (over 20 years in my profession) I might see 1 of those every two years or so. Not counting the CVAs we have seen in young healthy people. NONE OF THESE ARE BEING REPORTED. ZERO. That’s why nurses are quitting in droves opting out of the shots-mostly the younger ones especially concerned about affecting their future unborn children.

The vaccines seem to have SOME positive effects. But for a majority of people that are healthy and fit I believe the risk of the jab is greater than from the virus.

Combine that with the FACT that it DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM GETTING AND SPREADING THE VIRUS there is no compelling reason for those people to take the risk.

There is ZERO science showing vaxxed people are less likely to catch and spread Covid. They just use percentage of positive cases as evidence. Well here’s what’s wrong with that bullshit. THEY RARELY TEST VAXXED PEOPLE. AND VAXXED PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE ASYMPTOTIC AND SPREAD SILENTLY. Most employers DO NOT REQUIRE EXPOSED VAXXED PEOPLE TO BE TESTED OR ISOLATED. They just let them continue to spread which is why I believe the Delta outbreaks follow the vaccine wherever it goes.

I challenge anyone to find true randomized controlled trials to dispute what I just said because it doesn’t exist.
Great post.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2021, 01:41:12 PM »

Thank you kind sir.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2021, 01:50:32 PM »

Alleged anecdotal evidence?

Here is some more.  I personally know at least 20 people who got the vaccine and all are totally fine.

VAERS website says that reporting was required under Emergency Use Authorization

Why is your facility exempt ?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2021, 02:12:39 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2021, 02:15:29 PM »
Alleged anecdotal evidence?

Here is some more.  I personally know at least 20 people who got the vaccine and all are totally fine.

VAERS website says that reporting was required under Emergency Use Authorization

Why is your facility exempt ?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

And why can't your Wife or her colleagues access the internet..?  VAERS is just another website
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2021, 02:44:26 PM »
Most are gonna be fine me thinks.
I know one gal who died from it, but plenty who "only got sick" from it and were OK...
I do know zero people who died from RONA though, and my company is 80K people large.

RONA deaths - zero
VAX deaths - one

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2021, 02:49:13 PM »
Right, but they say VAERS is accurate. (WTF can tell these days though).
All news sites are liars, so pick somewhere in the middle, then research it.

Also, there's always some risk involved with most everything, including vaccines. It is important to weigh the risks verses the benefits as they apply to us individually. For example, someone in peak health who is 25 years old and does not live in a highly populated area is less likely to get sick from COVID-19 then a person my age, who like me, suffers from allergies, asthma and a history of bronchial pneumonia is. Note, obviously obesity isn't one of my issues. LOL!

I started getting the pneumonia vaccine because I am susceptible to it. I only started the flu shot last year because to the best of my knowledge, I've never had the flu. I got the 2 shingles vaccines because I had shingles and it was no fun. Even though a person who has had shingles develops natural immunity to them....it is unclear for how long. The current Shingrix vaccine provides immunity for 4 to 5 years in most cases. I've never had a bad reaction to any vaccine.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2021, 02:51:23 PM »
Also, there's always some risk involved with most everything, including vaccines.

Prime I agree, thats why it should be up to the person, not mandated/forced...

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2021, 02:59:58 PM »

Great post.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2021, 04:30:18 PM »
???

Or an Average of 70 Deaths per Day[/b]

Perhaps BoB Straws  'Russian Bounty Hunters' kill them , no more job for them in Afghanistan !.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2021, 04:52:09 PM »

This is all about liberal virtue-signals, so certain leftists can mock people who don't agree with their mandates and die of coronavirus.

Of course, we're supposed to forget that many of these same people were AGAINST THE VACCINES last year when Trump was president.

And they have nothing (or very little) to say when sadly people get vaxxed but catch coronavirus and die anyway.