Author Topic: Proof of Height  (Read 3359 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Proof of Height
« on: September 17, 2021, 07:39:28 PM »
So according to my United States Army entrance paperwork I was 70.75 inches tall and 203lbs when I entered the Army in 2002. They don’t just take your word for that they measure and weigh you. It also says I had a bachelor degree when I enlisted again just like I said. But yeah assholes I am 510 and 3/4 the exact height I measured and reported to Getbig down to the quarter inch. Everyone said I was lying and 58 at best bullshit

I also have been over 200lbs for 20 years just like I said I was and everyone called me a Liar. I don’t like being called a Liar I do not lie

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Proof of Height
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 07:50:54 PM »
So according to my United States Army entrance paperwork I was 70.75 inches tall and 203lbs when I entered the Army in 2002. They don’t just take your word for that they measure and weigh you. It also says I had a bachelor degree when I enlisted again just like I said. But yeah assholes I am 510 and 3/4 the exact height I measured and reported to Getbig down to the quarter inch. Everyone said I was lying and 58 at best bullshit

I also have been over 200lbs for 20 years just like I said I was and everyone called me a Liar. I don’t like being called a Liar I do not lie

Why are you so hellbent on proving yourself?   Insecure?  No one gives a ratsa$$
:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 07:52:40 PM »
Why are you so hellbent on proving yourself?   Insecure?  No one gives a ratsa$$

I don't like being called a liar I don't lie

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 07:53:05 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 08:05:45 PM »
Holy shit! The Princess makes an appearance...now go make my dinner.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 08:10:35 PM »
"YAWN"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 08:11:16 PM »

you lie about your steroid use
you lie about your fake ailments
you lie about your criminal past

you are a liar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 08:20:24 PM »
you lie about your steroid use
you lie about your fake ailments
you lie about your criminal past

you are liar

Fake ailments? These are my pre and post operative reports from right and left knee surgery in 1997 5 full years before I got medical waivers and joined the US infantry. Both knees had complete Acl medial and lateral meniscus tears. Both knees got hardware 5 years before I joined the Army. Notice I was winning BJj tourbemants a mere 2 years later in 1999

Do I really need to pull my gastro records? You want to read about my stool sample??

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 08:22:07 PM »

You are also the biggest dick on here.  Think about it, kiddo. I didn't say you had the biggest dick her, I said you are the biggest dick here.

You have but one redeeming quality.  You appear to be conservative.  Not yet Conservative but 'tis a start.  So then.  Quit being such a dick.  Or not.  My life is too short to try and read all your typing.

You never know who you might walk past in the real world.   Be careful whom you try to push over out there. 

In general, dicks (like you) don't have friends, just guys that want to suck up to them, so quit being such a dick.

Or not. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2021, 08:36:50 PM »
Fake ailments? These are my pre and post operative reports from right and left knee surgery in 1997 5 full years before I got medical waivers and joined the US infantry. Both knees had complete Acl medial and lateral meniscus tears. Both knees got hardware 5 years before I joined the Army. Notice I was winning BJj tourbemants a mere 2 years later in 1999

Do I really need to pull my gastro records? You want to read about my stool sample??

Fake Ailments:

Chronis Fatigue Syndrome
Anorexia
using a cane in high school

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 08:39:00 PM »
Actually you been claiming 5’11 which isn’t accurate if you are 5’10 3/4

That’s like me saying I am 6’4, which is a couple of inches more than my actual height

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2021, 08:55:47 PM »
Fake Ailments:

Chronis Fatigue Syndrome
Anorexia
using a cane in high school

Did you not see my wrestling pics from summer between sophmore and Junior year? I was the same height I am now wrestling 121lbs 100lbs lighter how is that not anorexia???????? You have no idea how much weight I was cutting in high school. Never said I used a Cane in high school said on and off the last 20 years meanwhile I had bilateral knee surgery 25 years ago and continued to be active you don't think that puts you on and off a cane?? And yeah you dumb fuck I showed my bloodwork with anemia which absolutely causes chronic fatique as does Chrons I am done with you. Not responding to you anymore fucking troll

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2021, 08:57:38 PM »
Actually you been claiming 5’11 which isn’t accurate if you are 5’10 3/4

That’s like me saying I am 6’4, which is a couple of inches more than my actual height

I literally said I had to stand on my tip toes to be 511 to weigh in for the Classic Division so I could be 212lbs vs 205lbs if under 511. I said I was 1/4 inch short and would stand on tip toes. You attacked me and said I used to be 510 and was now 511 again just another fucking troll

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2021, 09:06:26 PM »
I literally said I had to stand on my tip toes to be 511 to weigh in for the Classic Division so I could be 212lbs vs 205lbs if under 511. I said I was 1/4 inch short and would stand on tip toes. You attacked me and said I used to be 510 and was now 511 again just another fucking troll

Bottom line is if you are 5’11 I am 6’4

If you wrestled at 5’10 weighing 105 pounds, I can see why you are so insecure wanting to be big all the time

What hs student male weighs 105 at 5’10? That’s really twink status, very very very small individual

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2021, 09:06:28 PM »
Did you not see my wrestling pics from summer between sophmore and Junior year? I was the same height I am now wrestling 121lbs 100lbs lighter how is that not anorexia???????? You have no idea how much weight I was cutting in high school. Never said I used a Cane in high school said on and off the last 20 years meanwhile I had bilateral knee surgery 25 years ago and continued to be active you don't think that puts you on and off a cane?? And yeah you dumb fuck I showed my bloodwork with anemia which absolutely causes chronic fatique as does Chrons I am done with you. Not responding to you anymore fucking troll

you said you are anorexic..

i wrestled for gilroy and no way you could be anorexic wrestling.

Chronic Fatigue is not a medical condition it is a mental condition.

its all in your head.. you are a mentally weak 5'7 manlet

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2021, 12:00:33 AM »

Liar
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2021, 12:01:13 AM »
^^^

I mean, talk about setting yourself up to be trolled! ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2021, 12:46:26 AM »
I love how he keep responding to webstar........fucking hilarious.  LOL  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2021, 04:50:05 AM »

Why do you care what people on Getbig post?  It's meaningless.

With all your accomplishments you should be brimming with self-esteem.

Get some, bro.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2021, 05:06:18 AM »
Liar

LOL!  Well done, indeed!

'Tis bhanky's rai·son d'ê·tre, brother.  A form of self-flagellation wherein the ascetic that is bhanky suffers at the hands of lesser beings all the while showing them..."This is The Ghey".  'n' sheit.   ;D

I fully expect him to next declare to have chosen the Way of The Tranz and will exclusively enter women's events until such time as sHe decides to assend to the Mother of us all.  'n' more sheit.   I'll be in hell for awhile.  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2021, 05:45:53 AM »
Say what you will about bhank, but the dude lifts, he's in shape, he posts the pictures, and he posts the documents.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2021, 05:51:03 AM »
Ooh!  I've heard of this sh1t!  If you've got a reliable source for physician-prescribed intra-venous bio-identical grass-fed self-esteem peptide replacement supplementation therapy, would you do a kindness and drop a Brother a PM..?  (Asking for a friend, natch ;))

Why do you care what people on Getbig post?  It's meaningless.

With all your accomplishments you should be brimming with self-esteem.

Get some, bro.

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2021, 05:52:09 AM »
Say what you will about bhank, but the dude lifts, he's in shape, he posts the pictures, and he posts the documents.

Absolutely agree 8)
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2021, 06:04:55 AM »
Ooh!  I've heard of this sh1t!  If you've got a reliable source for physician-prescribed intra-venous bio-identical grass-fed self-esteem peptide replacement supplementation therapy, would you do a kindness and drop a Brother a PM..?  (Asking for a friend, natch ;))

lol

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2021, 06:08:51 AM »

Plenty of people cut weight in high school for wrestling.  It's probably not a good thing but it isn't anorexia either.

And you really need to get your anemia looked into.  It's quite bad.