Author Topic: How to stay married  (Read 6537 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: How to stay married
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2021, 12:14:30 PM »
Who wants to stay married though? Trade them in every five years like you do when you lease cars.

I’ve done this. It gets prohibitively expensive at some point.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2021, 12:17:16 PM »
I’ve done this. It gets prohibitively expensive at some point.

Ask Howard.....he knows how expensive it is from personal experience.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »
Those who want to raise kids who are less likely to turn out as basketcases.

Haha this is the key. I’d not have lasted a year had I never impregnated the bitch

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2021, 04:00:04 PM »
Have a pig on the side.  50% of the time, it works every time.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2021, 07:39:33 PM »
Just remember Eddie Murphy's rule of half in a divorce. She will take half of everything you have. If you have kids you will be paying till they are out of college. It's amazing how many women get the house, alimony and child support. The guy gets to live in a shit hole apartment and 90% of women don't want anything to do with a broke divorced man.
Best a divorced man can do is hook up with a divorced woman who got the house.

I worked with a guy who got a call from his ex that her car broke down in the drive way. He said he went to his old house now the ex's house to fix it because he felt responsible to his kids that were driven by his ex.  While he's fixing the car her new boyfriend opens the window and asks him if he wants a drink?  The guy is living in the house he paid for, fucking his wife, drinking his booze; sitting in his chair and watching his big screen tv.

It's funny though how times have changed. My oldest daughter makes a really good living. She told me if she gets married she will require a prenup.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2021, 07:43:35 PM »
Haha this is the key. I’d not have lasted a year had I never impregnated the bitch

In many cases the need to hold a family together is what works. Love isn’t the component that ultimately makes it last.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How to stay married...
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2021, 08:21:42 PM »
34 here, bro.

I feel like a baby compared to you guys. It's been 19 for me.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2021, 09:07:34 PM »
22 and i will stay married, but im not sure if I would marry in the new world of 2021, women and wives are like poor investments you get a less of a return each year but they still cost you more. Im joking, sort of  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2021, 05:24:26 AM »

I worked with a guy who got a call from his ex that her car broke down in the drive way. He said he went to his old house now the ex's house to fix it because he felt responsible to his kids that were driven by his ex.  While he's fixing the car her new boyfriend opens the window and asks him if he wants a drink?  The guy is living in the house he paid for, fucking his wife, drinking his booze; sitting in his chair and watching his big screen tv.

That is bad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2021, 06:19:13 AM »
Just remember Eddie Murphy's rule of half in a divorce. She will take half of everything you have. If you have kids you will be paying till they are out of college. It's amazing how many women get the house, alimony and child support. The guy gets to live in a shit hole apartment and 90% of women don't want anything to do with a broke divorced man.

It's funny though how times have changed. My oldest daughter makes a really good living. She told me if she gets married she will require a prenup.
Fuck that!!

A childhood friend of mine was a jeweler and a gemologist.....made great money and built a huge house for he,his wife and his 2 kids.

IMO his wife was the only girl he had ever been with in his lifetime and he treated her like gold.......real nice guy.

One day he comes home early and she`s getting banged on the couch by some dude.

He walks out....ends up losing the hosue to her,has to pay an exhorbatant amount of child support and his wife was a postal worker for 30 years and still was working there.

Anyway,he gets pissed off quits his job and starts personal training under the table.....this way he avoided child support though he still paid for his kids college and bought his young daughter a used car.

You know that those kids surely weren`t getting the money from his child support put to their use for the most part anyway.

Then one day his wife goes to his sisters house where the poor bastard is now living in an attic room and she tells him her ,lover hung himself in her /his former garage.................. he just laughed and she left pissed......like he was actually supposed to give a damn.

There`s more to the story,but anyway he ended up passing away from a heart attack in his mid fifties............she was a whore and a kunt cuz this guy was the salt of the Earth and didn`t deserve to be treated like this and she sure as hell didn`t deserve a guy like him..

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2021, 06:38:48 AM »
Fuck that!!

A childhood friend of mine was a jeweler and a gemologist.....made great money and built a huge house for he,his wife and his 2 kids.

IMO his wife was the only girl he had ever been with in his lifetime and he treated her like gold.......real nice guy.

He walks out....ends up losing the hosue to her,has to pay an exhorbatant amount of child support and his wife was a postal worker for 30 years and still was working there.

Anyway,he gets pissed off quits his job and starts personal training under the table.....this way he avoided child support though he still paid for his kids college and bought his young daughter a used car.

You know that those kids surely weren`t getting the money from his child support put to their use for the most part anyway.

Then one day his wife goes to his sisters house where the poor bastard is now living in an attic room and she tells him her ,lover hung himself in her /his former garage.................. he just laughed and she left pissed......like he was actually supposed to give a damn.

There`s more to the story,but anyway he ended up passing away from a heart attack in his mid fifties............she was a whore and a kunt cuz this guy was the salt of the Earth and didn`t deserve to be treated like this and she sure as hell didn`t deserve a guy like him..

Always seems to be the same mate genuinely great guys who buy the fairytale and have it absolutely destroyed by some cunt of a woman. I’ve seen relationships where the man is so fucking happy he’s questioning if it’s actually real yet the woman couldn’t give two fucks. Glad I learned very early on to never get wrapped up in a woman and protect self if worst happen never married, house in only my name ect

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2021, 08:00:18 AM »
So very right Henda.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2021, 08:01:19 AM »
Fuck that!!

Does she have a sister?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2021, 08:08:48 AM »
:D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2021, 08:26:42 AM »
How to stay married

Why would I want to do that?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2021, 08:29:26 AM »
Fuck that!!

A true Getbigger would have joined in and kept the house.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2021, 08:30:27 AM »
Why would I want to do that?

This is not about "why" it's about "how".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2021, 08:33:13 AM »
This is not about "why" it's about "how".

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2021, 08:33:31 AM »
I certainly would have but the average person doesn`t come close to equaling a getbigger....we`re cut from a different cloth.  :)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2021, 09:31:21 AM »
How to stay happy thread would be much shorter. Don't get married.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2021, 10:22:07 AM »
How to stay happy thread would be much shorter. Don't get married.
True.  In the old days they said "behind every great man is a great woman," now it's "behind every broke man is an ex wife."

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2021, 03:14:47 PM »

A true GetBigger would have pegged the interloper, taken his house off him, then charged him rent to live in his own place
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2021, 03:28:44 PM »
I'll never get married.

Will never live together either.

Marriage is an archaic form of bondage that benefits women.

Fuck that.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2021, 09:23:35 PM »

I’d hate to have a daughter. I have nightmares about it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2021, 10:28:08 PM »
never wanted kids, kids are the only valid reason i ever thought there was to get married

i also always viewed it as a bad long term investment as she gets worse looking every year, probably a worse attitude too

i feel like they are always unhappy no matter what, just look at all these celeb women that have their life on easy mode, they married guys like brad pitt and channing tatum who had the average woman lining up to watch their movies just to see these guys, their wives still divorced them so if it didn't work for them it's unlikely to work for every other guy

give women the world today, tomorrow they will whine that they didn't get the stars

E

E