Author Topic: Saddam will be dead within 24 hours!!!  (Read 13970 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Saddam will be dead within 24 hours!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2006, 08:52:02 AM »

your a complete idiot..that is not everyone...its a picture that the american propaganda machine tries to instill in people (fox etc)...also your feeding the fire instead....also even if some people have fucked up cultures...(you have to make difference between fucked up cultural beliefs and religion) that doesnt mean they will kill you...
go after the real badboys instead. ohh and no..im not muslim nor christian ,i hate religion (or how it is used atleast)

once again..if someone hates you..that doesnt mean they are terrorists...and want to kill you. both the koran and bible are fucked up fantasy litterature in my eyes..so id say look at the people ..look at the underlying causes instead...: poverty, no hope etc...and thats a whole lot harder to fight, than to bomb some crazy mullah. you cant bomb away poverty.

no dude the prpaganda is that there are moderate muslim movements. If there are they are not showing any real desire or real effort to make change within Islam. Have you ever wondered why American Muslims  have not publicly condemed suicide bomers?
Islam is a violent religion as it stands today. It must be stopped. I am not saying war but thinking it will all go away is crazy. We managed to change the murderous Christian movements in the 14th Century with education, logic reason and science, we cant do the same with Muslims because it is actually the educated Muslims that are blowing themselves up. The only way is if some kind of reasonable moderate dictatorship comes into control and puts an end to the fanatacism that is burning out of control.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2006, 08:52:50 AM »
haha mendelweisz

seems like his uncle has problems with flatulence....on an epic scale  ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2006, 08:59:25 AM »
no dude the prpaganda is that there are moderate muslim movements. If there are they are not showing any real desire or real effort to make change within Islam. Have you ever wondered why American Muslims  have not publicly condemed suicide bomers?
Islam is a violent religion as it stands today. It must be stopped. I am not saying war but thinking it will all go away is crazy. We managed to change the murderous Christian movements in the 14th Century with education, logic reason and science, we cant do the same with Muslims because it is actually the educated Muslims that are blowing themselves up. The only way is if some kind of reasonable moderate dictatorship comes into control and puts an end to the fanatacism that is burning out of control.
And in order to protect ourselves we even said its time to reject people revoke passports close the boarders.....and still america catches heat we cant win go to war we suck protect our people and that means all every race cread and color..And we suck we have to go to other counrtys to stop this shit but we cannot protect ourselves were we live.......And this post has nothing to do with iraq we still shouldnt be there but its true and everyone counts on america,I wonder what would happen if for 5 years we stopped helping everyone outside the usa and we focused that money on the us alone think of how much poverty and homes could be built for those in need//// makes ya think..then we would be called haters and ungiving crist we cant win no matter what we do as a nation.
p

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2006, 09:01:06 AM »
1/ There HAS to be some quality time given to torture before the execution; I'd like to see 100 of his victims' relatives with free rein to shout, scream, spit, snot, shit and piss on this turd. F*** civility.

2/ Hanging >> lethal injection.

3/ How long until on Youtube?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2006, 09:05:03 AM »
haha mendelweisz

I don't know what that is.  :-\

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2006, 10:45:20 AM »
We as americans have to bring our troops home and take care of our borders and waterways

YES!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2006, 10:48:39 AM »
bush is a mass murderer just as saddam

ya  :P
S

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2006, 11:47:49 AM »
There are 26 million Iraqis and probably 5000 jihadists there.

There are more jihadists than that in Orange County.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2006, 01:07:55 PM »
Rumsfeld should be hung too.. Afterall, he didn't have problems shaking Saddam's hand and selling him weapons so he could gas his own people.

This whole execution is a fucking joke.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2006, 01:09:55 PM »
Oh no....will let them kill all of our soldiers and keep suicide bombing eachother while letting them conspire another terrist plot like 911 only worse.

PB

So Iraq is responsible for 9/11? They wouldn't our troops if we bailed outta there and that's what we have to do. But of course the US wont pull out without milking Iraq's oil for the next decade or so.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2006, 01:12:24 PM »
Rumsfeld should be hung too.. Afterall, he didn't have problems shaking Saddam's hand and selling him weapons so he could gas his own people.

This whole execution is a fucking joke.

Yep
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2006, 01:17:42 PM »
I asked you a Q.

Should we kill all 26 mil of them?

This is a tough question.......the problem with terrorists is that they are cowards and we (THE GOOD GUYS) don't know who the enemy is, but we do know that they are men, women and children and they have no problem sacrificing anyone including their own babies, they are not military, they don't ware uniforms and they raise their kids from generation to generation to hate and kill so it has to stop somewhere........when cockroachs breed do you just kill one??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2006, 01:24:08 PM »
This is a tough question.......the problem with terrorists is that they are cowards and we (THE GOOD GUYS) don't know who the enemy is, but we do know that they are men, women and children and they have no problem sacrificing anyone including their own babies, they are not military, they don't ware uniforms and they raise their kids from generation to generation to hate and kill so it has to stop somewhere........when cockroachs breed do you just kill one??

I love to debate this.

Would jesus advocate killing all 26 million of them, because some bad guys hide with the good ones?

Also, could YOU give the order to execute 26 million people because there are a few thousand hiding?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2006, 01:30:59 PM »
I love to debate this.

Would jesus advocate killing all 26 million of them, because some bad guys hide with the good ones?

Also, could YOU give the order to execute 26 million people because there are a few thousand hiding?

This is why I say it's a tough question. The probelm is you don't know who the good ones are, who do you trust?

Could I give the order? Thank God I will never be put in that position....I honestly don't know and if I did, right or wrong, I would have a difficult time living with that for the rest of my life.......besides, I don't know of a weapon that could destroy 26mil people in one shot!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2006, 01:32:20 PM »
You have GOT to be kidding... you're advocating killing everyone to get the bad apples... :-\  Did I miss something, if so I appologize but If I'm reading this right, you're one sick fucker to think this shit...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2006, 01:34:01 PM »
It's not a tough question I... The answer is fucking an easy NO...  ::) How can you call yourself a christian and call this a tough question  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2006, 01:35:21 PM »
This is why I say it's a tough question. The probelm is you don't know who the good ones are, who do you trust?

Could I give the order? Thank God I will never be put in that position....I honestly don't know and if I did, right or wrong, I would have a difficult time living with that for the rest of my life.......besides, I don't know of a weapon that could destroy 26mil people in one shot!

Well, you could give the order and the country could be nuked or firebombed, completely desolate in 48 hours.

26 million people.  For 5000 killers that hide among them.  That's 5200 dead innocents for every ONE jihadist we'd kill.   Seriously, that's a tough Q for you?  

To me, it's an absolute NO.  Without question.  By world law and moral law.  

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2006, 01:40:13 PM »
You have GOT to be kidding... you're advocating killing everyone to get the bad apples... :-\  Did I miss something, if so I appologize but If I'm reading this right, you're one sick fucker to think this shit...

I didn't say I advocated that, all I was saying (or trying to) is that we don't know who the enemy is, anyone of those kids pictured could be brainwashed and could be sacrificed by being the next roadside bomb!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2006, 01:42:29 PM »
Well, you could give the order and the country could be nuked or firebombed, completely desolate in 48 hours.

26 million people.  For 5000 killers that hide among them.  That's 5200 dead innocents for every ONE jihadist we'd kill.   Seriously, that's a tough Q for you? 

To me, it's an absolute NO.  Without question.  By world law and moral law. 

Only a nut job or a neo-con could consider killing 26 million innocient poeple as justification of killing 5000 terrorist

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2006, 01:48:14 PM »
I didn't say I advocated that, all I was saying (or trying to) is that we don't know who the enemy is, anyone of those kids pictured could be brainwashed and could be sacrificed by being the next roadside bomb!

The same could be said for American children.

Any kid in any school could be the next Columnbine shooter.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2006, 01:51:37 PM »
The same could be said for American children.

Any kid in any school could be the next Columnbine shooter.

Thats rediculous, I hardly think that they're parents advocated for them to go shoot up a school ::)!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2006, 02:07:13 PM »
Thats rediculous, I hardly think that they're parents advocated for them to go shoot up a school ::)!!

Fair enough. 

Let's discuss the middle east.  They are taught to hate and mistrust foreigners, including Isr and the US, in many middle eastern nations, not just Iraq.

Should we consider not just killing all 26 million Iraqis, but also the 68 million Iranians?  There are 38 million Afghanistan people also, and many of their children would love to see us dead.

That's 132,000,000 people.  Would you have a "tough" time deciding whether 132,000,000 people should be killed, in order to get less than 15,000 bad guys?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2006, 02:30:43 PM »
There are more jihadists than that in Orange County.
There are more jihadists than that in Hudson County.
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2006, 02:45:56 PM »
Well your cock-a-roach comment kind of put it in a different perspective...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2006, 02:51:32 PM »
LOLOLOL.... You've had a privileged upbringing... I could show you some pretty fucked up parents around the country. You have no idea...  If heard what some white supremacist partents told their kids alone...  and yes, there are parents that advocate and teach their kids how to kill and destroy and have in mind that there will be an inevitable battle with the government...