Author Topic: U.S. Army General Says Flight 77 Did Not Hit Pentagon  (Read 30269 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: U.S. Army General Says Flight 77 Did Not Hit Pentagon
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2006, 01:03:42 PM »
dna

yes I'm aware of dna but I don't much yet about the specific anaylysis of the remains from Flight 77.  Something new for me to learn more about.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2006, 01:05:57 PM »
high school dropout calling the MBA uneducated.  MMmmm-kay.

Oh I forgot about the mail order degree.   ::)  You're an MBA?  Bawahahahahahaha!   ;D  I just had 22 MBA students this semester.  All much  brighter than you.   

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2006, 01:14:59 PM »
yes I'm aware of dna but I don't much yet about the specific anaylysis of the remains from Flight 77.  Something new for me to learn more about.

There is a whole book dedicated to this.
Who They Were : Inside the World Trade Center DNA Story: The Unprecedented Effort to Identify the Missing (Hardcover)
by Robert C. Shaler (Author)
Z

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2006, 01:29:52 PM »
There is a whole book dedicated to this.
Who They Were : Inside the World Trade Center DNA Story: The Unprecedented Effort to Identify the Missing (Hardcover)
by Robert C. Shaler (Author)

Does it cover the Pentagon or just remains @ WTC?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2006, 01:50:04 PM »
Does it cover the Pentagon or just remains @ WTC?

That I am not sure about. But similar methods were used in both locations.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2006, 02:31:53 PM »
So your forensics expert now as well.
Good CSI is always looking for more.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2006, 03:27:18 PM »
Pop mechanics said that the DNA for all ten of the WTC hijackers had been found, identified, and tested against DNA obtained from their relatives....

...and it was completely done by 11 AM on Sept 12, 2001.

Sorry for doubting you.  But based on your past inaccuracies i'm willing to bet this (in bold) isn't 100% accurate.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2006, 06:59:11 PM »
the fbi was in charge of the testing. but of course, they planted the dna and the testing was totally made up.. right 240?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »
The official investigation ended on November 16, 2001, declaring that 184 of 189 of those killed in the Pentagon attack had been identified.  Officials claimed that the remains of all but one of the people on Flight 77 were identified. Human remains were shipped to a DNA Identification Laboratory in Rockville, Maryland for identification by forensic pathologists and anthropologists.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2006, 08:03:19 PM »
What were the DNA results of the terrorists?

Were they able to ID the men who hijacked flight 77 which hit the Pentagon?

They were on the flight manifest and bought tickets, right?

Fair Question - I'm still looking for info on this but there does seem to be some questions

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2006, 08:18:04 PM »
It was reported that there were

Zero Arab autopsies
Zero Arab tickets
Zero Arab bodies

And of course, none of their names were on it.  Also, since Flight 77 was reported to have left from 2 different gates, and many things about he flight BEFORE it took off were very odd, it needs looked at.

And you can't say "well, maybe they kept those hijackers' bodies secret" cause they couldn't release the other 3 planes' worth fast enough.

or, you could say it's just an incredible coincidence that the FIVE missing bodies - happened to belong to the arabs.  184/189 leaves 5 blank slots.  That despite magic fuel which defies science and burns hotter than jet fuel, which vaporizes jet engines made of titanium, all people on board - except the terrorists - were ID'd by DNA.

it's a load of crap.  Absolute horseshit.

240-
Am I going to have to find the turbine pictures again.
Only certain parts of the jets are made with Titanium both engine turbines and the land gear assembly.
Also the land gear was found as well.
Z

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2006, 05:28:35 AM »
wow its almost xmas
Valhalla awaits.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2006, 10:55:20 AM »
It was reported that there were

Zero Arab autopsies
Zero Arab tickets
Zero Arab bodies

And of course, none of their names were on it.  Also, since Flight 77 was reported to have left from 2 different gates, and many things about he flight BEFORE it took off were very odd, it needs looked at.

And you can't say "well, maybe they kept those hijackers' bodies secret" cause they couldn't release the other 3 planes' worth fast enough.

or, you could say it's just an incredible coincidence that the FIVE missing bodies - happened to belong to the arabs.  184/189 leaves 5 blank slots.  That despite magic fuel which defies science and burns hotter than jet fuel, which vaporizes jet engines made of titanium, all people on board - except the terrorists - were ID'd by DNA.

it's a load of crap.  Absolute horseshit.

I'll address the other shit later, but the stuff in bold.....  You don't fly much do you?  I do.  Gate switches aren't uncommon even 20 min before a flight supposed to take off.  Delays are about 20% of the time most busy airports and 40% of the time if the fight is going through Chicago.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2006, 11:49:03 AM »
it is just one of many.  there was no listed flight plan with the airliners - none of the networks understood it that day. i can't list it all offhand but 911 Killtown has a list of like 20 or 30 things which made this flight extra special and certainly worth looking at twice.

Coupled with the complete disappearance of 124 tons of plane material, 189 bodies, all that jet fuel...

man, it stinks to high heaven.  Just one unbiased investigation to prove what happened, that's all I want.

first bold is all tainted.  If it's the case then you should be able to verify what they said through independent sources...  but you don;t have the time do you?

Second bold:  is all assumptioins based on  the tainted info from a 9/11 CT site.

Try again 240.

Give us something concrete.  becuase lately most of what you post is just rhetoric or conjecture based on "alleged and or tainted" facts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2006, 12:51:12 PM »
this site has some decent info too:  http://www.pentagonresearch.com/index.html

I'm finding there are some contradictions regardings bodies (some say no bodies, some say charred bodies still strapped in their seats, some say body parts, etc..) and there is also some confusion about exactly how the bodies of the alleged highjackers were identified.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2006, 06:55:54 PM »
If I post a link to a CT site, which contains links to 25 MSM sources, will you look at that?

it's the exact same as if I cut and pasted each link, but it won't take me the 10 minutes to post every one.

No post each link individually.  It won't take ten minutes

I'm thinking you are savy enough to use firefox. Use control + T to tab browse 2 windows. If not open 2 exp windows.

1.  Highlight link
2.  cntrl + c (to copy)
3   cntrl + v (top paste)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
This is the funny part:

Most of the time what you started the thread with gets so discredited as complete rubbish that you have to resort to throwing out more BUll shit angles.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2006, 07:29:49 AM »
Guess the links don't exsist other than in the fuzzy world of CT land.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2006, 08:22:17 AM »
Guess the links don't exsist other than in the fuzzy world of CT land.

The link I posted works and it's a decent site too:  http://www.pentagonresearch.com/index.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2006, 08:23:32 AM »
The link I posted works and it's a decent site too:  http://www.pentagonresearch.com/index.html

that was directed at senior' 240.  I saw that site of yours.  Good site.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
I like these points from your site Straw:

1) The perpetrators would have to have decided on what type of aircraft and what the wingspan of the "imaginary" plane would be in advance.
2) They would have to have agreed on a flight-path and predetermined the poles to be "damaged".
3) They would have to have had caused the poles to break up high and at the base assuming an imaginary altitude for the aircraft.
4) They would have to have had total control of all witnesses in the area including suppressing the witnesses who noticed the poles falling for no reason.
5) They would have to have had briefed the controlled witnesses on the type of plane, the flight-path, the poles being hit and the change to the engine sound.
6) They would have to have synchronized the falling of the poles with the explosion at the wall.

Some other points:

He doesn't ask how they made the passengers disappear
Who line the passengers up and killed them
And where the plane went (planes are like cars in that many of their parts are serial numbered) but hiding a whole plane is completely differnt than dismanteling a car.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2006, 08:45:57 AM »
I like these points from your site Straw:

1) The perpetrators would have to have decided on what type of aircraft and what the wingspan of the "imaginary" plane would be in advance.
2) They would have to have agreed on a flight-path and predetermined the poles to be "damaged".
3) They would have to have had caused the poles to break up high and at the base assuming an imaginary altitude for the aircraft.
4) They would have to have had total control of all witnesses in the area including suppressing the witnesses who noticed the poles falling for no reason.
5) They would have to have had briefed the controlled witnesses on the type of plane, the flight-path, the poles being hit and the change to the engine sound.
6) They would have to have synchronized the falling of the poles with the explosion at the wall.

Some other points:

He doesn't ask how they made the passengers disappear
Who line the passengers up and killed them
And where the plane went (planes are like cars in that many of their parts are serial numbered) but hiding a whole plane is completely differnt than dismanteling a car.

you actually read it? 

I just looked at the pictures.

seriously - I don't have any CT's.  I'm still in information gathering mode.  I would address a few of the other points but I'm way too busy this morning.  maybe later this afternoon.  Time is money (at least right now)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2006, 08:52:12 AM »
you actually read it? 

I just looked at the pictures.

seriously - I don't have any CT's.  I'm still in information gathering mode.  I would address a few of the other points but I'm way too busy this morning.  maybe later this afternoon.  Time is money (at least right now)

When the water is flowing it's time to pump like hell!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2006, 10:01:15 AM »
OzmO,

The doubletree hotel camera angle, released 2 weeks ago, showed zero plane, even though its timeframe was good enough to show traffic moving and the direct path the plane should have taken.

Whatever blew up at the pentagon exploded at 9:32, stopping dozens of clocks from the blast while the "plane" arrived at 9:37. 

I can't believe you can so flippantly blow off an event which stopped so many clocks 5 minutes before the plane arrived.  They've never even tried to explain it.  Some douchebag here said "I think it's because they don't set their clocks right at the pentagon".  Do you have any theories why so many clocks were frozen at 9:32?

You still haven't conceded how stupid this crack pot general's lack of expertese in formulating his opnion was.

And now for the 1000th time you are rotating to another point

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »
240,, you havnt read my previous post. the hole in the wall is the size of the fuselage. the wings wernt strong enough to penetrate the building. but, the wings did leave damage.