Author Topic: U.S. Army General Says Flight 77 Did Not Hit Pentagon  (Read 30194 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: U.S. Army General Says Flight 77 Did Not Hit Pentagon
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2006, 04:06:05 PM »
thanks L....

Yeah, I don't know any answers, nor do I claim to.  I just think we need a real investigation.

When you consider that the plane entered the building with one wing fading from view, shredded 0% on the outside, and mainly, looked a hell of a lot like a cruise missile when exiting, I think the case is made we need a new investigation.

Look at this, man... wow...

I think this picture proves the exsistance of UFO's also:

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2006, 04:13:26 PM »
Ozmo, if that pic was taken by CNN in front of the world, and it killed 3000 people, would it warrant an unbiased investigation? 

Come on dude, you're better than to use the old alien insults.  People who do that are conditioned to associate "crazy" and "loony" with anything contradictory to the official govt acocunt of events.  Don't slip into beach bum obscurity.

You know better than to make a grainy video stills as the basis for factual evidence of halograms masking planes............  or do you?

do you?

hmmmmm.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2006, 08:50:13 PM »
Dude, there was a pretty decent video clip.  I created the grainy stills to show them, but referred viewers to the video clip to see the digital video of that object coming out of the building.

Yeah?

And the pic of the UFO  is much clearer than your video THEREFORE the UFO pic MUST be real!

you've lost your mind.