Author Topic: John Kerry  (Read 6043 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: John Kerry
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2006, 01:02:52 PM »
Jesus f'ng Christ - you've made some points that I actually agree with.  It's a Christmas miracle.  

Let's not forget the Chinese banking crisis we've been reading about for two years now.  Supposedly steps have been taken to diminish/prevent it but I'm still a bit dubious.  
yes, the banking system is extremely fragile, thanks for adding that in.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 09:33:19 AM »
you're an idiot... a real idiot... I wasn't attempting to do shit for you.  ::) Did you ask me to do something, no...  ::)  It's my stated position on your little meltdown.  I said that to put for that this is not a hijacking backing up my position with being willing to criticize 240 when he did hijack a post in the past... You need again to read what I posted and Slow down man.

LOL.  Says the boy with the room temperature IQ.   ::)  Dude you aren't smart enough to be an errand boy in my office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 09:52:43 AM »
LOL.  Says the boy with the room temperature IQ.   ::)  Dude you aren't smart enough to be an errand boy in my office.

You know, it's typically those who insult the intelligence of others that are the most insecure about their own.

BB, you (as a high school dropout) have insulted my Masters in Busienss Admin.  Now, instead of arguing berserker's point, you're attacking his intelligence.

You must be one insecure dude.  You must just drive down the road and sneer at people and tell your passengers "I'm smarter than that guy.   Him too.  All those guys."  All the while, they roll their eyes at you and wonder how that much douche can fit in one hawaiian shirt.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2006, 09:55:46 AM »
You know, it's typically those who insult the intelligence of others that are the most insecure about their own.

BB, you (as a high school dropout) have insulted my Masters in Busienss Admin.  Now, instead of arguing berserker's point, you're attacking his intelligence.

You must be one insecure dude.  You must just drive down the road and sneer at people and tell your passengers "I'm smarter than that guy.   Him too.  All those guys."  All the while, they roll their eyes at you and wonder how that much douche can fit in one hawaiian shirt.

Here is what I was responding to genius:  "you're an idiot... a real idiot..."  What, they didn't teach you how to read in correspondence school? 

And I wouldn't hire you to clean my office. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2006, 10:09:47 AM »
And I wouldn't hire you to clean my office. 

Okay.