Author Topic: Is this a missile nosecone or an airplane cockpit?  (Read 9652 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Is this a missile nosecone or an airplane cockpit?
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2006, 09:50:24 PM »
lol 240 DL already posted a video showing the wing and motor. right at the beginning about 2-3 seconds into the vid. pause and watch. as for the other points it's no use arguing with you, you will never be convinced of anything else than it was a big conspiracy, now with missles ::)

yeah right..."i want to be wrong here"...just admit it then

stand up and say it my "name is 240 and I'm WRONG!" ;D ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2006, 10:14:25 PM »
There are easier options to get the same result..ur making this far to complicated. Its so much easier to fly planes into buildings. There is no way u'd want to use American tech to carry this out. Ur way overcomplicating this. I wonder if ur stoned.
L

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2006, 10:46:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure we don't even have the technology at this point to project a laser hologram out into thin air like that, without the use of a projection screen or reflective surfaces, if that's what you're implying.  I tend to agree with headhunter, you're thinking waayyyy too hard about all of this.  We're still years away from such a far-out explanation becoming reality.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061220171158AA3Vy5A

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2006, 11:07:28 PM »

(BTW dan-O, I haev to disagree with "the technology isn't there yet".  We have some very smart people in our govt.  It may have been a thousand small cameras projecting onto that monster beam of light hitting from the helicopter... it could have been a projection from the shopper, I have no clue... but I know if they needed it, they'd develop the projection system. I mean, they have computers that fit on pin heads - i think they could fake a plane image around a missile if they needed it)
you've herd it all folks
240 what do you plan on accomplishing with your rants on getbig? is it true that you have a wife and a newborn? wouldnt your time be better spent with them? your getting crazier by the day.

spending 24 hours a day on getbig doesnt seem like the best lifestyle to me,, get your priorities strait,, sign off of get big for a few days,, go play with your kid and take the wife out to dinner- and not dennys

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2006, 11:22:29 PM »
whats the point,, your fuking crazy,, i deal with crakheads on the street that have more common sense than you,,
you do need some type of therapy,, your very abnormal

you make 100 posts a day, with a family and you wonder why i wouldnt take you seriously,, did you post on here on Christmas morning too? did you give at least a few hours to the kid? anyone that spends this much time on here is not normal,, at least admit that..

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 01:54:36 PM »

Can you explain or give a link about the missing 2.3 trillion when you get a chance. I can't recall the details/and or theory about it.
Valhalla awaits.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 01:56:05 PM »

lol ... i remember reading about that... the pentagon lost some ridiculous amount of money and i quote "made an adjustment" to their books to fix it ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 08:40:58 PM »
When you guys are talking about our technology not being there...Please tell me your kidding me...Do you really believe that the technology that the masses know of and/or use is all that our government has or knows about?...