Author Topic: Why Are Americans So Angry - Google Video  (Read 3456 times)

Drij

• Getbig IV
Why Are Americans So Angry - Google Video
« on: December 26, 2006, 01:18:18 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2075686410728803039&q=communism+duration%3Along

Watch atleast the first 10 minutes, talks about the direction America is taking.

Drij

• Getbig IV
Re: Why Are Americans So Angry - Google Video
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 01:30:53 PM »
watch this video

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 01:41:03 PM »
watch this video

What should we do with this video? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 01:48:39 PM »
americans are angry because they're stuck in their little delusional 1st world developed country bubble unable to realise how good they have it. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 01:53:51 PM »
americans are angry because they're stuck in their little delusional 1st world developed country bubble unable to realise how good they have it. 

YOU ARE A DUMB BASTARD. ROFLMAO
S

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 01:57:15 PM »
YOU ARE A DUMB BASTARD. ROFLMAO
nothing i said is false.

-DL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 02:05:56 PM »

I haven't watched this video.

I do agree with DL that Americans do have it very nice, and I consider blessed to live in the best country in the world.  however, with all successful things, you must strive to maintain it, as some small groups will try to siphon some of its great resources, at the expense of all.  I think that's why so many of us follow politics closely, discuss current events, and vote - we want to do what we can to make a difference in the way we maintain the great nation that we are.

DL - not to derail thread - but to question the official 9/11 story is to hold leaders accountable for their claims - something the founding fathers would have supported.  If they would test the WTC for explosives and release the 80 pentagon video clips, and fire those who let NORAD/FAA stand down, I would never bring up the silly topic of 911 conspiracy again.  I love the USA, but if we had another 9/11 every few years, it would lose its greatness quickly. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 04:39:38 PM »
I haven't watched this video.

I do agree with DL that Americans do have it very nice, and I consider blessed to live in the best country in the world.

Won't be for so long. America has reached it's Zenith. We're too fat, too stupid, too gullible, too lazy, and too self-absorbed to do anything about it. Unless somebody stands up and brings that to the attention the American public, somebody with the tenacity of a pitbull, and is willing to put in work, you better start looking at property in Brazil or Europe.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 06:30:31 PM »
Won't be for so long. America has reached it's Zenith. We're too fat, too stupid, too gullible, too lazy, and too self-absorbed to do anything about it. Unless somebody stands up and brings that to the attention the American public, somebody with the tenacity of a pitbull, and is willing to put in work, you better start looking at property in Brazil or Europe.
if america has reached its zenith, then world has as well, since the US is doing far better than it's counterparts, and its future prospects more bright.   americans are lazy in certain aspects, but remain the most productive workers in the world.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 09:20:16 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2075686410728803039&q=communism+duration%3Along

Watch atleast the first 10 minutes, talks about the direction America is taking.

:o Forget the first 10 minutes... WATCH THE WHOLE THING!  It's well worth watching in it's entirety.

Dude, ...whaddya think I've been doing on here for the past two yrs? sheesh.  ::)   ;)

Ya know Delusional, it's interesting that you say that. I was watching an interview with Will Smith about his new movie "The Pursuit of Happyness", and he mentions something the director said early on in the project. It offended him at first, ...but then came to realize the truth behind the director's comments. As an international network marketer, I can say this is something many of us have long recognized. Weird huh? ...anyway, here's the clip http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=b5b27e81-0dc1-4927-a7b7-f43debf4c43f&f=01/64&fg=copy
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 09:37:46 PM »
why? ::)
why not? >:(
too many issues and not enough time or energy right now

short and sweet politicians suck everyone blames someone else and nobody takes personal reponsibility for anything. most are looking for a handout and refuse to work to make their lives better.
too many finger pointers. blah blah blah I'm starting to get pissed gotta stop... can't go on like this.....giving our taxes to third world countries while we have starving/homeless/diseased at home....gotta stop....drugs/gang bangers....illegal immigrants taking our jobs, but we are sending the jobs to Mexico/ Japan/China/Malaysia...on and on  and on..... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 10:12:11 PM »
if america has reached its zenith, then world has as well, since the US is doing far better than it's counterparts, and its future prospects more bright.   americans are lazy in certain aspects, but remain the most productive workers in the world.

If this were true, ...the world would have ended after the collapse of the Roman empire, ...or even any of the many great empires that preceded that one. There have been countless great civilizations throughout history that have collapsed, and or lost their lustre. Another has always risen to replace it. I see no difference here.

If America has lost it's zenith, ...another will come along to replace her. China looks like a possible contender.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 02:15:20 AM »

Porductive of what? We are not working to improve ourselfs, Am's are not working to a common national goal. The only thing we can say is that the country that replaces us, will model themselves after us

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 01:02:02 AM »
New Yorkers are angry - that's the impression I got from watching the Borat movie - they were all really pissed off and have no time for anyone. It's put me off going to New York now.  :-\

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 02:47:52 AM »
New Yorkers are angry - that's the impression I got from watching the Borat movie - they were all really pissed off and have no time for anyone. It's put me off going to New York now.  :-\

You're joking? Your IQ must be in the 70's MAX if you take anything as fact from the Borat movie.

I bet you believe Jewish women lay "Jew eggs" too right? :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 06:02:35 AM »
These people on the subway in the Borat movie were genuine - they were just being themselves. They had no idea they were getting sent up by some Brit comedian.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 07:59:20 AM »
You're joking? Your IQ must be in the 70's MAX if you take anything as fact from the Borat movie.

I bet you believe Jewish women lay "Jew eggs" too right? :-\

I live in NY and most people can be pissy if get up in their face and annoy them like that.