Author Topic: Jessica Simpson shouldn't get drunk and run in a bikini....  (Read 2656 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jessica Simpson shouldn't get drunk and run in a bikini....
« on: December 26, 2006, 09:16:06 PM »
 :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Jessica Simpson shouldn't get drunk and run in a bikini....
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 10:07:15 PM »
Jessica Simpson shouldn't get drunk and run in a bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF???? I had high hopes when I clicked this thread....then I read some of this and....... >:(
you owe me a bikini shot MR.240 >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 03:25:51 AM »
YEAH not cool.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 03:39:55 AM »
ahahahahahahhaha

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 08:55:39 AM »
"Jessica Simpson shouldn't get drunk and run in a bikini...."

Why not??

body88

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 12:37:40 PM »
"Jessica Simpson shouldn't get drunk and run in a bikini...."

Why not??

My god man!!!!!!!!!!!!! why was I not informed of this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 01:24:47 PM »
I thought about this a lot tonight, and talked it thru with some buddies. I reached some conclusions.

YES - Americans are for the most part, fat and lazy.  We strive to get into a position where we can be fat/lazy, and only 1 in 10 will work when he doesn't have to.  We suck in general.

YES - Our economy is borrowing against its future, and there may be a financial redistribution (2012 is the date many believe, others say as late as 2016, some say never) when large corps will take over function of some properties and resources here they already own by debt proxy.But much won't change here.  Just get a bit tighter

YES - China, Russia, SA, and EUR are going to grow but we're hogging resources so they cannot grow that fast. We'll make deals.

YES - we are going to continue to war with other nations in order to prevent the powers around them from becoming superpowers.  No one can dream of helping iraq out of their oil when we're fighting on top of it.

YES - Bush and his crew did 9/11.  You're a moron if you see a cockpit coming out of the other end of the building.  And you're a douchebag if you see a plane at the pentagon.  grow up.

YES - they did it to start wars and justify borrowing, which are the two things we need to do to further our growth rate just over the other nations.

YES - the dollar is in trouble, but I think the powers that puppet our White House will reapportion something or torpedo the competitors til they deal to stretch out its usefulness

YES - The CTers are drama queens who overdramatize everything

YES - The neocon supporters are blind pussies who praise Jesus but defend the devils work.

YES - 9/11 wll never be solved, but in ten years, we'll all know it was an inside job.

YES - Since 1912, the US has been driven by a group of political forces.  They funded the Nazis into aggression and grew the mil war complex, then grabbed up nazi scientists before Russia could.  Hitler was a maniac, but a maniac funded by the likes of Prescott Bush.

YES - Korea, the Cold War (and nam), the Central/S Amer BS (80s) and war on terror (now) are the US' way of checking off list of potential threats to its lone superpowerness one continent at a time.  Who's next?  SA, Eur, Rus again, I dunno.  Probably China.

YES - We're all Americans and our job is to debate this stuff to keep the leaders half-honest.  Every group that gets in power will do what they're told by the biggest group (well, every one since JFK has).  They will get their fun and their coin for the result.  bush/cheney (saudi oil and haliburton) are getting big props cause they started big war.  Clinton got blackmailed and tarred on GenFlowers and Monica cause he didn't have the audacity to do what Bush did.

YES - we can bitch all we want, but we'll never change it. We can only steer it from 60% evil (currrently) to 40% evil (the best we can do).

That is all.

German scientists of the nazi era knew the war was coming to an end and did whatever they could to fall into the hands of the western allies as opposed to the soviet forces.  Many destroyed documents and technology if they knew they were going to fall into soviet hands.  the western allies did not have to "grab up" these scientists, of the two choices they were the choice of 99% of the scientists.

I would really love to see how US funded Hitler's rise to power.  Without US support, he never would have made it right.  Another pipe dream/theory. Any money that fell into nazi hands from an american company or person was not significant or essential part of their finance, although I bet FDR would have paid Hitler to declare war on us sooner if he could have.

It would make more sense to tackle china sooner rather than later, before they get stronger adn steal more technological secrets from us.  If the small group in power had this plan in mind they should have tried their hand by now.
Valhalla awaits.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 04:07:09 PM »
ahahahahahahhaha

That face doesn't belong to Jessica.
The House that Ruth built

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 04:12:30 PM »
good job Diesel1!!!
see 240 no conspiracy there, just solid jiggly proof!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 01:00:13 AM »
That clip is so hypnotic - I could watch it for hours.  :)