Author Topic: Gerald Ford dead....  (Read 2009 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Gerald Ford dead....
« on: December 27, 2006, 03:52:29 AM »
Big Deal.
footloose and fancy free

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Gerald Ford dead....
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 08:04:15 AM »
President Carter, called him "a man of highest integrity." ::)

Ford and Kissinger Gave Green Light to
Indonesia's Invasion of East Timor, 1975:
New Documents Detail Conversations with Suharto
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB62/

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 08:46:26 AM »
He seemed dead decades ago.

There'll be a clash between the big publicity of a Presidential funeral vs. the stupifying malaise attached to him, as well as the contrast of this with the Reagan funeral.

Just to inject some much-needed vitality, did he have anything to do with 9/11?  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 09:10:18 AM »
nah, Ford just played the party line. Early on he said the War in Iraq was necessary, then he became quiet on the topic since.  Ford worked under johnson and nixon - he understood the dirty shit that governments do.  He was there for the false flag attack on the USS Liberty in 67 and the Gulf of Tonken incident.  ANd he saw JFK fall.

Ford knew the rule for US Presidents. You do what is asked of you by the Military Industrial Complex.  Eisenhower begged the nation in 1959 to be weary of it.  JFK vowed to dismantle it.  He was killed, and Johnson quickly agreed to its demands.  As did Nixon and Ford and Carter after him. 

It's how shit works.  Bush White House was told 9/11 was going down, and they sat down as they were told.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 04:46:12 PM »
As a congressman he did try to investigate the UFO phenomena

http://www.presidentialufo.com/gerald_ford_ufos.htm

"In the firm belief that the American public deserves a better explanation than that thus far given by the Air Force, I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment of the subject."

" I have taken special interest in these (UFO) accounts because many of the latest reported sightings have been made in my home state of Michigan...Because I think there may be substance to some of these reports and because I believe The American people are entitled to a more thorough explanation than has been given them by the Air force to date, I am proposing either the Science and Astronautics Committee or the Armed services Committee of the House, schedule hearings on the subject of UFOs and invite testimony from both the executive branch of the Government and some of the persons who claim to have seen UFOs...In the firm belief that the American public deserves a better explanation than that thus far given by the Air Force, I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment on this subject."

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 01:55:32 PM »
federal holiday on tuesday. nice
Valhalla awaits.