Author Topic: The philadelphia experiment: yall NEED to watch this.  (Read 7046 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: The philadelphia experiment: yall NEED to watch this.
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 02:08:34 PM »
How does anti gravity relate to this?  What is this Tox, the throw everything but the kitchen sink approach to proving your point?  ???

ahh if ya have read about hutchenson <sp?> he also reports a greenish mist at times in his room where he conducts his experiments..exactly  what reported in the phili experiment

a lot of his experiments with electromagnetism were influenced by the phili experiment..

he also has been harassed quite a bit by the canadian govt..his equiptment taken away..

sorry i just sometimes assume everyone reads up on this  :-[
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 02:10:51 PM »
I follow a lot of this and THIS IS BULLSHIT...  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »
This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification - ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicated [sic] it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on the discovery channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.

—Marc G. Millis

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 02:13:25 PM »
This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification - ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicated [sic] it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on the discovery channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.

—Marc G. Millis

i dont believe its just so cut and dry...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 02:22:09 PM »
i dont believe its just so cut and dry...
In one of the clips you can see a fishing line or thin string of some kind bobling the object... when busted with this he has some lame exuse for the string...

""The string is not string but #32-gauge double polythermalized wire on a takeup up reel with 20 to 50000 volts DC. The the main apparatus was turned on, causing the toy plastic ufo to fly all about in amazing gyrations. This was a pretest to gryphon films airing this fall for fox TV. I did not need the extra high voltage 2000 time period so the toy levitated without a high voltage hook up during the filming for gryphon there was a string on the toy no high-voltage dc but interesting movements."

That's pretty cut and dry bullshit....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq21-2.htm

there...you live in your world and i'll live in mine!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 02:36:37 PM »
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq21-2.htm

there...you live in your world and i'll live in mine!  :)
But you ARE in my world ;D  I believe a lot of stuff, follow a lot of conspiracies and phenomena, even supernatural things... People say the movie conspiracy theory was based on me... ;D But I know when to call BS on something.  Dude there are so many people out there who are just out to make a buck off of bullshit.  They make up some crap and get on coast to coast or Rense and pawn some stupid video or book and suckers eat it up.  Part of being a good conspiracy theorist is being a good skeptic too.  Crap like this is what gives us all a bad name and zero credibility.  Know when to call bullshit...  Some of that UFO stuff you posted is BS too and I believe in ET, some of the stuff out there is pretty credible.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 02:49:33 PM »
But you ARE in my world ;D  I believe a lot of stuff, follow a lot of conspiracies and phenomena, even supernatural things... People say the movie conspiracy theory was based on me... ;D But I know when to call BS on something.  Dude there are so many people out there who are just out to make a buck off of bullshit.  They make up some crap and get on coast to coast or Rense and pawn some stupid video or book and suckers eat it up.  Part of being a good conspiracy theorist is being a good skeptic too.  Crap like this is what gives us all a bad name and zero credibility.  Know when to call bullshit...  Some of that UFO stuff you posted is BS too and I believe in ET, some of the stuff out there is pretty credible.

how is this bullshit??

its NASA footage  :-\

in spare time..watch part 1 and 2

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=evidence+ufo
carpe` vaginum!