Author Topic: Can Shadow be banned?  (Read 2661 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Can Shadow be banned?
« on: December 30, 2006, 11:30:10 AM »
Can Shadow be banned? All his posts are about the same thing. Hatred towards the Untited States. He doesn't even try to hold a real debate or anything to that nature.
The House that Ruth built

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Can Shadow be banned?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 01:34:16 PM »
Can Shadow be banned? All his posts are about the same thing. Hatred towards the Untited States. He doesn't even try to hold a real debate or anything to that nature.

Yup, i agree. he needs a timeout.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 02:35:55 PM »
eitehr everyones opinion is allowed or the mods should delete ALL mindless posts

id be really lonely on here after that ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 02:50:28 PM »
nono... this place would be really boring without a few loopie bastards ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »
nono... this place would be really boring without a few loopie bastards ;D

Do you have the power to ban in the politics forum?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 03:35:36 PM »
Do you have the power to ban in the politics forum?
Same as in other forums, they just zap the user's posts but it's not happening... If someone was so wacked they would get timeout from ron anyway.  I personally don't care if there's a little antics and crazy stuff in this forum.  I mean lets be honest, politics isn't the most exciting thing to sit around and talk about day in and out... as far as I'm conserned, it's just adds a little zing to forum.  About the only thing you'll hopefully see me do is move threads that don't belong.  So far the forum is off an running just fine on it's own. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 04:22:37 PM »
Same as in other forums, they just zap the user's posts but it's not happening... If someone was so wacked they would get timeout from ron anyway.  I personally don't care if there's a little antics and crazy stuff in this forum.  I mean lets be honest, politics isn't the most exciting thing to sit around and talk about day in and out... as far as I'm conserned, it's just adds a little zing to forum.  About the only thing you'll hopefully see me do is move threads that don't belong.  So far the forum is off an running just fine on it's own. 

I agree

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 05:49:09 PM »
Me too.  Just ignore posts you think are stupid. . . . or make fun of the person making the comments.   ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 12:01:59 AM »
UNITED STATES SHOULD BE TREATED WITH HATE AND MORE HATE..NO POINT TO DEBATE CUZ AMERICANS ARE LOUSY HOMOS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 05:33:25 AM »
UNITED STATES SHOULD BE TREATED WITH HATE AND MORE HATE..NO POINT TO DEBATE CUZ AMERICANS ARE LOUSY HOMOS
Guy, that's really not fair... Just because we had a coup and there's a twit running the country doesn't mean it's all our fault... There are a lot of Americans that know this is bullshit and do what we can legally to fight this BS... Do you think I want to be spending every day of my life arguing against this bullshit?  I got better stuff to do, I could easily choose to just ignore it and go hit the playstation but many of us don't do that. US has given India a lot man...  There's good people here, go easy...  Besides, you got Nukes for Mangos, you should like Bush... Unprecedented trades that make absolutely no sense and don't benefit us at all..  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 08:59:32 AM »
shadow needs a timeout.

a few days without getbig should let him calm down.