Author Topic: Eh  (Read 14752 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Sept 10, 2001 - The Day Before
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 11:28:19 PM »

But they can't argue the facts, and they used to.  This means they researched our facts and well, they realized the truth...

ya give em 2 much credit...

people have a hard time seperating religion from race..

they will NEVER agree with ya mate..
carpe` vaginum!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 11:51:13 PM »
the last time i botherd to argue with you it was about the pentegon,, i posted a list of a few hundred names of people that documented their siting of a plane hitting the pentegon,, i posted the dna evidence of the people who were killed at the pentegon that were on the plane. i posted the phone calls made from the plane of people saying their plane was hijacked. evidence of the path thatcould not have been a missile, and engine parts that were found.. but you still think it was a missile. the only thing you came up with is a person who saw a helicopter near the pentegon,, so it must have been a missile.. your a lost cause,, your simply another nerd that sits in front of the computer all day. you believe in this, and thats it.. you spend 18 hrs a day signed onto get big trying to convince people,, but not allowing anyone to convince you. that shows a lack of intelligence.

it's possible that our government allowed the events of 911 to happen,, but instead of you arguing that you go overboard with your missile and bomb bullshit, which shows your immaturity,, and your simple hate for the government.

no matter what you will never believe the facts. because in your mind everything that makes sense is a part of the coverup. your a classic case of someone who connot be conviced,, but you wonder why you connot convince others. you have a good foundation to the argument,, but then you branch off into crazy ideas. stick to the point and maybee people will actually take you seriously.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 12:03:27 AM »
Osama Bin Laden reportedly undergoes kidney dialysis at a Pakistani military hospital in which a "secret team" replaces the regular urology staff.

Pentagon medic Matt Rosenberg is on the phone with the FBI talking about who has command of the MASCAL emergency plane crash plan if a plane hits the Pentagon.

The White House's battle plan to invade Afghanistan and topple the Taliban and Osama bin Laden awaits President Bush's approval.  It arrived on his desk September 10, 2001.

Bin laden was in Afghanistan on the 10th.. its been confirmed in plenty of books. Ur evidence to the contrary is no better then mine that he was there. Point 2 well who care.....Pentagon medic?
Thats complete BS..There may have been any number of contingency plans that come across the presidenst desk....Read "Jaw Breaker" or the Hunt for Bin laden it details how we went to war. I was lucky enough to be part of a brief by then COL  Mulholland, who commanded  5th Group. It was his guys who took down the Taliban. This was his show most of the way. There was no  big detailed paln to do what we did.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 12:11:51 AM »
Sure. I've never been about surpressing anything. Let him take the stand.
L

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 05:19:22 AM »
Wow.

As a Brit looking in on all of this I'd like to say that all this conspiracy theory stuff is pretty compelling. I'd like to believe it too but I'm in two minds about the whole thing. I dunno what to think.

Good theories though.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 07:26:28 AM »
Well one way to look at all this is that if there were an honest true investigation into all of this and the theories that our government was in some way involved are false, it would be revealed as false under an actual investigation. There's no way any of these theories can stand if the accusations are completely false, there is mountains of information never released on this.  If these theories are bogus they'll fall appart instantly under close inspection, but if they are true, the governments story will fall apart instantly.  With such a large demand for a real no bullshit investigation, the government should satisfy the peoples need to know.  What do they have to lose if they're telling the truth.  nothing...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 07:35:24 AM »
  To quote a well known comedian "They still haven't found OSAMA BIN LADEN,but yet  they can find 5 pot plants on my ten acres."

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 09:56:13 AM »
The bottom line is they new something but they had no idea to what extent 9\11 would turn out to be.Its sad its like knowing they might drop a nuke all government officials running to there bunkers then telling us the next morning ................after millions are dead.
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 10:30:46 AM »
They knew planes would be used against targets in NY.  They knew 5 of their names. They knew the date.

Now, if they knew ONE american would die, they had a sworn duty to act. 
They had a duty to act no matter what they knew..........
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 10:32:43 AM »
I've put mountains of evidence in my other posts that haven't been refuted by you other then some halfassed rebuttel using questionable circumstantial evidence. I have better things to do then argue the same old thing.....like flame Dan18 and his massive forehead

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 10:33:29 AM »
people like intense DONT WANT one..

GASP..god firbid..a christian were 2 blame...

unthinkable..

dont ya see this rob?  :-\

HAHAHAHA Man I love how you think.
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 11:01:34 AM »
240, good level headed debate so far. 

You are using mostly "facts" this time rather than mostly conjecture on incomplete information.

Post more stuff for x-pac anyway.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2006, 11:19:42 AM »
I've put mountains of evidence in my other posts that haven't been refuted by you other then some halfassed rebuttel using questionable circumstantial evidence. I have better things to do then argue the same old thing.....like flame Dan18 and his massive forehead
Translation --I can only log on to the v board and talk about cock because im to stupid to have a real conversation with adults......Im tired of talking i will go read my captin amazing comic books now .....
p

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2006, 11:23:46 AM »
Translation --I can only log on to the v board and talk about cock because im to stupid to have a real conversation with adults......Im tired of talking i will go read my captin amazing comic books now .....

lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2006, 11:43:28 AM »

I don't buy the missile hypothesis for the DC crash.  There were way too many witnesses.

I do, however, believe it's very possible that the plane in PA was shot down...or would've been. 

I do not know whether that plane was headed for the White House or for the Sears Tower. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2006, 01:04:52 PM »

monster forehead pot calling the kettle black.

Don't you have something to do like taking pictures of your fat ass in dirty white tank tops and crappy grey trackpants?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2006, 01:31:10 PM »
xpac, i invite you to choose 5 of the points and let's debate them.  There are multiple sources from mainstream media for everything I said.  I don't think even the anti-240 people will agree you have a case here.  Because you haven't even made one.

Even for those who believe that 19 Arabs were able to elude NORAD and bring down WTC7 - even you should be able to look at this and scratch your head and wonder if THEY KNEW.

Seriously this debate is boring and has been concluded a long time ago.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2006, 03:06:46 PM »
Can you give me the date it was settled?

It's never been stopped becuase you keep argueing or rotating issues once your point of the moment has been exposed for what it is:  total conjecture

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2006, 03:16:19 PM »
You guys are late.  Cartman figured all this shit out awhile back.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006, 03:27:09 PM »
It's funny - the kids here used to argue the 911 points.

Now, a few of us are so well versed in the many obvious facts that show inside job or pre-knowledge....

they don't even argue it anymore.  They'll insult, they'll call names, etc.

But they can't argue the facts, and they used to.  This means they researched our facts and well, they realized the truth...
hahah i love it, all 'xpac' can do now is say 'no your wrong...you just are' HAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2006, 04:03:27 PM »
hahah i love it, all 'xpac' can do now is say 'no your wrong...you just are' HAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

that's because like some, if not many, on the side of the Ct'ers do exactly the same thing, only they mask it with wacked out assumptions

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »
some CTers want convictions off the media evidence, and that's nonsense.

Others want a new investigation - that is beyond reasonable.  ANYONE who looks at the collection of information objectively would probably agree that there are so many unanswered questions, so many breakdowns at statistically impossible levels... that we need to know what really happened that day.

And it's not an anti-Bush thing.  I get so tired of fuckin people saying that.  It's an anti-terrorist thing.

Most people will welcome a new investigation 240,  that's a moot point here with everyone other than the neo-con drones

But what people don't believe is the inside job theory with things like "halograms masking missles into the WTC's"   We only make fools of oursleves to even suggest it based on grainy video stills.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »
Can you give me the date it was settled?

6 months ago

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2006, 04:54:56 PM »
I would say that 9/11 was the worst continental attack since the civil war.

as for the 2.3 trillion, what say you to this?

Why would he highlight this one day before 9/11, which he knew a bout?

Also, it would be interesting to add up each annual defense spending amount and see what percentage 2.3 trillion is.  That estimate he used, it sounded like he picked the highest estimate out there to bolster his speech's central point.

Anyway, thanks for the info.  When i get some downtime I will research some of this stuff myself and see which claims are rubbish and which are strange coincidences
Valhalla awaits.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2006, 08:43:27 PM »
Some sort of video projection system is actually a reasonable explanation for that we see here.  The left wing disappears from EVERY camerea angle as the beam of light from the coincidentally parallel helicopter is cut off by the building.

I suppose you have a more reasonable explanation for where that wing goes?  And the "probably just light and angles" point of view is defaced a bit when you see the wing disappears from every angle shot.

So now, in addition to being a forensic expert who conducts his investigation on the web, a structural engineer, a avionics engineer, and a physicist, you are now also a video expert?

Man you are the uber investigator!