Author Topic: Russia fingers Israeli fugitive in radiation poison probe  (Read 1264 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Russia fingers Israeli fugitive in radiation poison probe
« on: December 29, 2006, 10:10:08 AM »
Moscow says an anti-Kremlin businessman living in Israel could be behind the radiation poisoning of Russian agent Alexander Litvinenko, but the allegation only further complicates a spectacularly bizarre murder case.
The prosecutor general said late Wednesday it had found links between the fatal poisoning of Litvinenko in November and Leonid Nevzlin, a former executive in the Yukos oil company who fled criminal charges in Russia and is now an Israeli citizen.

Without providing details, or explanation, the prosecutor general said that traces of mercury had been found in Moscow and London and that this indicated a link to Nevzlin, who has been accused of using mercury in an alleged 2001 murder attempt against his business partner.

"We are checking out a version in which those who ordered this crime could be the same people who are now on international arrest warrants..., one of whom is deputy Yukos chairman Leonid Nevzlin," the prosecutor said in a statement.

cont...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/28/061228091432.idx7son5.html

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Russia fingers Israeli fugitive in radiation poison probe
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 11:48:30 AM »

Another typical "blame the Jews" excuse

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 12:16:41 PM »
Another typical "blame the Jews" excuse
and of course no Jew can do wrong... It's just not possible... Jews are superior in every way...  ::)  Personally I don't know what to make of this story, it's just an interesting development that I thought was noteworthy for those following the case. Of Course Putin is going to shift the blame anywhere but home or there could be something here, I doubt it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 02:05:14 PM »
and of course no Jew can do wrong... It's just not possible... Jews are superior in every way...  ::)  Personally I don't know what to make of this story, it's just an interesting development that I thought was noteworthy for those following the case. Of Course Putin is going to shift the blame anywhere but home or there could be something here, I doubt it.

Yeah, Jews aren't infallible, but it is pretty cliche of the Russians pointing the finger at a Jew.

This whole incident is ridiculous.
الاسلام هو شيطانية