Author Topic: GOP Congressman supports conspiracy theories about Oklahoma City  (Read 1953 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
GOP Congressman supports conspiracy theories about Oklahoma City
« on: December 30, 2006, 01:09:18 AM »
 :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: GOP Congressman supports conspiracy theories about Oklahoma City
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 04:27:16 PM »
The lifespan on the secret was just over ten years.  The videotape that came out a few weeks ago - actually showing McVeigh being quickly interviewed FIFTEEN MONTHS after they said he was discharged.  He was working on a NDakota base in a special ops unit - explosives, actually.  Unless you're a fooking idiot, this is proof that the govt didn't tell us the truth when they said he was discharged 15 months earlier. 

People are now starting to get IN FRONT of this.  Here you have a REPUBLICAN congressman, actually CONDONING conspiracy theories when "there might actually be a conspiracy".  Oklahoma city was so full of holes, I'm not going to bother posting it.  But this is how official versions of govt stories unravel.  It was a lie.  And we're now finding out.

Earlier today, during an interview on CNN, the Republican chairman of the Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee of the House International Relations Committee -- which just released a report rebuking the FBI on its investigation of the 1999 Oklahoma City bombing -- was asked if he was helping to "fuel conspiracy theories."

American Morning's Miles O'Brien told outgoing Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, (R-CA) that he had "raised a lot of questions that are just kind of 'out there' in the conspiracy theorist world." O'Brien mentioned different theories relating to Middle East terrorists, Iraqi officials, neo-Nazi bankrobbers, and the alleged John Doe #2.

"Doesn't this just add more fuel to those conspiracy theories?" O'Brien wondered.

"Well there's nothing wrong to adding to a conspiracy theory when there might be a conspiracy, in fact," Rohrabacher responded.

The California congressman spoke further about John Doe #2, citing numerous reported sightings by "credible witnesses" interviewed by the House International Relations Investigative Subcommittee, and slammed the FBI for calling a "premature end" to their investigation.

"We did our best with limited resources, and I think we moved the understanding of this issue forward a couple of notches even though important questions remain unanswered," Rohrabacher told the Associated Press after the two-year report's release.

I'm just curious...  I haven't paid any real attention to your theory about the Oklahoma bombing CT,  but what would have been the motive for doing something like that?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 04:33:27 PM »
My opinion... It Killed the militias... membership in militias has never recovered after the bombing.  Armed patriots in force is not something that's going to work real well when it's announced we're kicking our sovereignty to the side for a North American Union.  If not that, Government just can't stand an armed citizenry much less an organized armed citizenry...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 04:35:08 PM »
My opinion... It Killed the militias... membership in militias has never recovered after the bombing.  Armed patriots in force is not something that's going to work real well when it's announced we're kicking our sovereignty to the side for a North American Union.  If not that, Government just can't stand an armed citizenry much less an organized armed citizenry...

Militia's were really that much of a threat back then?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
Militia's were really that much of a threat back then?
The FBI thought so, that's for dang sure... Remember a lot of these militia's believed a fight with government was inevitable.  Many of them were hardcore patriot movement, states rights, libertarian, government is evil types.  the bombing really hit membership in the militias.  Now I'm not saying that's it for sure, but it's worth suspicion.  and come to think of it, they've made a lot of other moves to hit these militias like the assault weapons ban signed by Bush against the NRA's wishes... Ballsy...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 04:43:23 PM »
Yes.  Militias were very strong back then. 

And OzmO, I think that if you looked at the evidence, you would agree there is at the very least a massive coverup to OK City.    I would love to discuss it if you wish.
libertarians have been screaming coverup on the radio since this happened.  There's a pretty good libertarian talk radio network here and they bring up some great stuff on OK bombing...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 05:22:45 PM »
The seismic data shows two bombs.
The explosion forensic data is consistent with two bombs.

Cable news, FEMA, elected officials all gave out detailed accounts of bombs #3 and #4, which didn't go off.  They were intended to level the entire building but didn't blast.  There are many govt documents which detail the bombs, and you can youtube the cable news as each one was discovered.  First one was disarmed, the second one removed.

All of this disappeared.  During his trial, it was "one bomb in the truck" and that was it. 

Plus, McVeigh was videotaped during a documentary filming, fifteen months after the FBI and army said he was discharged.  He was with a special teams unit.  Explosives was their expertise.  he awkwardly told the cameraman his job was "moving trucks" then turned away and scramed.

Also, when he died, 2 of the witnesses said he was still breathing when they closed the curtain.

Final straw?  Anyone with a badge in that building left at 7:30 that AM and didn't return until after the blast.  The ATF had a whole office there - and they all left and waited on block away under the guise of a "drill", then rushed in seconds after the blasts.  worse, they left their kids at home that day.  No ATF children died (remember that many of the 168 victims were children, the daycare center leveled. 

Sickening.  And that inside job happened under Clinton.  You see, these domestic military psyops go beyond partisan lines and which party has a president in office.  When I hear a party blamed for an attack, I want to spit.  You people who say that are ignorant.