Author Topic: saddam's dead..wonder if..  (Read 4882 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: saddam's dead..wonder if..
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »
I got the impression 240 was leaving it up to readers to finish the sentence according to their own thoughts & conscience, ...but silly me. It's apparent some people here lack the ability to think,  :P ...let alone develope a conscience.  ;)

Liberals are the most obvious representation of this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2006, 04:24:20 PM »
Brix, I know you are just repeating the shit they feed you in the Army all day, so i'm not going to fault you for not knowing what the rest of us know.

Would YOU be okay with the US just cleaning houe on the say, 20 or 30 govts we believe are "bad"?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2006, 04:44:35 PM »
Brix, I know you are just repeating the shit they feed you in the Army all day, so i'm not going to fault you for not knowing what the rest of us know.

I'm in the Navy and I work with missle systems.  I get threat briefs all the time detailing the capabilities and activities of our enemies.  Summary:  I know far more than you'll probably ever know.

Would YOU be okay with the US just cleaning houe on the say, 20 or 30 govts we believe are "bad"?

I would be okay with cleaning house of any gov't that was on the same level of Saddams regime.