Author Topic: 97 Reasons The Democrats Are Weak On Defence And Can't Be Trusted  (Read 3643 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 97 Reasons The Democrats Are Weak On Defence And Can't Be Trusted
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 08:59:17 PM »
No I don't, I truly realize that we have been fucking up bad, but even I realize that the media and the Dems have been saying things purposly just to hurt the administraition, yet they can't see that are making things 10 times worse by their antics.

I can respect that.  I just don't understand why when I listen to Rush - he doesn't try to find solutions to today's problems.  He just wants to harp on "how bad it COULD be if the libs were in power".

I mean, at the VERY least, the Repubs have 20 months left to fix things.  Rush coudl spend those 20 months talking about ideas and ways to fix today's mess.  Instead, it's scare tactics to accept today's mess, cause it could be worse.

I wouldn't eat stale bread because it's better than no bread at all.  I'd go out and buy a new loaf.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »
I can respect that.  I just don't understand why when I listen to Rush - he doesn't try to find solutions to today's problems.  He just wants to harp on "how bad it COULD be if the libs were in power".

I mean, at the VERY least, the Repubs have 20 months left to fix things.  Rush coudl spend those 20 months talking about ideas and ways to fix today's mess.  Instead, it's scare tactics to accept today's mess, cause it could be worse.

I wouldn't eat stale bread because it's better than no bread at all.  I'd go out and buy a new loaf.

Do you listen to Rush on a daily basis? He has made suggestions, he also know that Bush has screwed up, but not as bad as the media makes it out to be, check out some of his 'drive by media" articals and you'll find out why.

I know the Repubs have about 20 months left, but you know as well as I do no matter what is suggested, the Libs will do their best to shoot it down, they, if anything have created a war within the White House by going against EVERYTHING the president or his staff has suggested. Last week the President wanted to have a meeting with the Dems and the response was "Unless we get what we want, there is no sense on meeting with him" but that idoiot Polosi has no problem meeting with the enemy? WTF?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 09:25:44 PM »
so you're saying that Bush  (Crime Family)  has made "mistakes" but "the media" have made Bush's mistakes 10 TIMES WORSE??

I don't quite get it

Please elaborate

I think what he meant to say is that the media magnifies the Bush families mistakes. So without the media we would luckily not have a clue of ho utterly terribly miserly this country is being ran. I used to humour myself and say "Bush is dumb but he has alot of smart people around him like Powell" but then Powell being surrounded by mistakes and seeing clear quit. I'd like to throw in the 150 RegentLaw schoolgrads working under this admin as proof.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »
I think what he meant to say is that the media magnifies the Bush families mistakes. So without the media we would luckily not have a clue of ho utterly terribly miserly this country is being ran. I used to humour myself and say "Bush is dumb but he has alot of smart people around him like Powell" but then Powell being surrounded by mistakes and seeing clear quit. I'd like to throw in the 150 RegentLaw schoolgrads working under this admin as proof.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 07:26:35 AM »
thats what they said to lee brown and rudy guiliani, and all the way through to raymind kelly and bernard kerik.. it took a long time to take back ny city.. but by the mid 90's crime went down to 50%.. its down 75% since then... thats 17 years.. thats why guys like kerik are recommended to top law enforcement agencys -like homland security.. and it takes guys like rudy guiliani to take action.. a lot of police officers were killed in that time.. my mom didnt want me to sign up, and neither did any of the other 40,000 officers mothers.. if we went on popular opinion, and what we felt like doing, ny would still be a warzone.but now its one of the safest citys in the country..  thats worth it to me, maybee not to others -thats why the nypd is a volunteer police force. if you didnt want to fight, you didnt have to. just like the army

liberals are good at some things, and conservatives are better at others.. leave the law enforcement to us. we dont make judgements based on emotion. look at the top law enforcement officials.. kerik,guliani,bush, robert mueller,, the top fbi agents.. the list goes on.. these guys are all conservatives, you wont find too many liberals that are tough on crime -its just the way it is..you guys take care of health care, and the environment, and how to take others hard earned money.. but leave the war alone.

It's a good point,
but we aren't talking about a place that's grounded in stability, laws and due process.  New York City still maintained it's courts, social structure, media, infrastructure, commerce etc...  all with out the threat of suicide bombers, political kidnappings, IED's etc....  all in the middle of a religious sect war with 2 other countries influence 2 sides of the insurgency.

Iraq is an insurgency war, not a war on drugs or drug trafficking, gang wars etc....

Very big difference here.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 08:08:22 AM »
Today's Democrats are nothing like Presidents Roosevelt, Truman and Kennedy, who with courage and decisive action kept on top of their jobs and aggressively confronted one national defense crisis after another.

So Roosevelt was a great president. Truman and Kennedy, I would not give them the same status at all, no offence. Kennedy is overrated, especially his foreign political skills IMO.

But neither of them are current politicians. Ok?

Jimmy Carter, elected during the Cold War with the Soviet Union, and (1) believing Americans had an inordinate fear of communism, (2) lifted U.S. citizens' travel bans to Cuba, North Korea, Vietnam and Cambodia and (3) pardoned draft evaders.

What's the obsession with Jimmy Carter? He's not even the leader of the Democratic Party these days?

And correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think he's running for the presidency again?  8)

As far as I'm concerned, the key issues with the new president are three:

1. How will he/she be able to get USA out of Iraq.

2. Iniate good relations with Russia, make sure that the recent power surge from Russia stops.

3. Globally, mend relations with countries, getting in control of the peace and democratic process globally, fighting terrorism and islamic extremism through democracy.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 08:35:11 AM »
Do you listen to Rush on a daily basis? He has made suggestions, he also know that Bush has screwed up, but not as bad as the media makes it out to be, check out some of his 'drive by media" articals and you'll find out why.

I know the Repubs have about 20 months left, but you know as well as I do no matter what is suggested, the Libs will do their best to shoot it down, they, if anything have created a war within the White House by going against EVERYTHING the president or his staff has suggested. Last week the President wanted to have a meeting with the Dems and the response was "Unless we get what we want, there is no sense on meeting with him" but that idoiot Polosi has no problem meeting with the enemy? WTF?

Mr. Limbaughone............P olly want a cracker ?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 08:36:58 AM »
Her name is Pelosi.

Not Polosi.

She is the speaker of the House in your country.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 09:04:35 AM »
Her name is Pelosi.

Not Polosi.

She is the speaker of the House in your country.

-Hedge

Trader/Traitor.......you know what I mean!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 09:09:45 AM »
Trader/Traitor.......you know what I mean!

Please list what she has been done for you to levy a capital charge like this against her.

I mean, to call a person a traitor is worse than calling them a murderer, a child rapist, or an arsonist.  To charge them of treason means you believe they should be executed - the punishment that comes from betrayl of ones nation.

Treason is serious shit, man.  I don't believe anyone in our govt has done this, least of all the person 3rd in line for running our nation.  It's a TERRIBLE charge to throw at her.

Joe, please show us the evidence you have to publicly state that the 3rd in command in our nation should be charged.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 09:12:03 AM »
Actually, in thinking about it, BUSH is more of a traitor.

He's betrayed his own country by being so stupid.

I can see the new book now:

"BUSH:  Treason by Reason of stupidity"

Pelosi,is trying to clean up is mess, a mess he refuses to acknowledge, just like yourself.   She understands that we will need some diplomacy to solve this problem, to influence the people who are backing these insurgents.  Obviously BUSH is too dumb to see that even though the ISG even suggested it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 09:16:52 AM »
My take is that everyone in DC does what they believe is best for the nation and sometimes, for their own financial/power interests.

Even *if* anyone in our govt had a hand in 911, they did it because they believed it was necessary for the good of the United States.  Not because they love al Q, but beacuse they love America and believed that killing 3000 to wage war for resources which would make 300 mil live way better, was worth it.  And that is obviously just a theory.

So I want to know why "treason" and "traitor" - the two most horrifici charges in our nation - are so casually thrown around here.  Aside from teh inherent implicaiton of a traitors' punishment, do you REALLY believe that so-and-so wants america to end?

I mean shit, step back and think about what you're saying.  IMO anyone who calls a person a traitor should be held accountable.  WOuld you stand at the white house and point a finger in pelosi's face and call her a traitor, Mr I? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 10:24:44 AM »
Actually, in thinking about it, BUSH is more of a traitor.

He's betrayed his own country by being so stupid.

I can see the new book now:

"BUSH:  Treason by Reason of stupidity"

Pelosi,is trying to clean up is mess, a mess he refuses to acknowledge, just like yourself.   She understands that we will need some diplomacy to solve this problem, to influence the people who are backing these insurgents.  Obviously BUSH is too dumb to see that even though the ISG even suggested it.

so bush was the only guy that voted for war? so he just snaped his fingers and we were in?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 10:28:31 AM »
so bush was the only guy that voted for war? so he just snaped his fingers and we were in?

Bush does have ownership of this war.

His adminsistration gave the intelligence to congress and told the country over and over that we needed a war.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 10:34:07 AM »

Everything 240 said in response plus, his faulty incompetent handling of this war.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 10:56:13 AM »
Here comes Mr. HATE with more nonsense. What happened, wasn't Rush's show transcript posted on his website yet?

Good job Mr. Hate, it's completely relevant to bring up events from decades ago to show your obsessive hate for all things not Republican.

For your encore perhaps you can drudge up some instances from when the Declaration of Independence was signed to show us your all encompassing HATE.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 01:46:59 PM »
Please list what she has been done for you to levy a capital charge like this against her.

I mean, to call a person a traitor is worse than calling them a murderer, a child rapist, or an arsonist.  To charge them of treason means you believe they should be executed - the punishment that comes from betrayl of ones nation.

Treason is serious shit, man.  I don't believe anyone in our govt has done this, least of all the person 3rd in line for running our nation.  It's a TERRIBLE charge to throw at her.

Joe, please show us the evidence you have to publicly state that the 3rd in command in our nation should be charged.

N***a please... get off the drama queen piedestal.  8)

I agree, sure Polosi ain't no traitor. But you're only doing yourself a disservice being a big alarmist about stuff like that.

Also, you claim that you don't believe anyone in our government is guilty of treason.

How is that possible, with all your theories of how the government was behind the attacks on the WTC? IMO, that's definitely treason?

Clarification, por favor.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
N***a please... get off the drama queen piedestal.  8)
I agree, sure Polosi ain't no traitor. But you're only doing yourself a disservice being a big alarmist about stuff like that.
Also, you claim that you don't believe anyone in our government is guilty of treason.
How is that possible, with all your theories of how the government was behind the attacks on the WTC? IMO, that's definitely treason?
Clarification, por favor.
-Hedge

I'm being dramatic because I'm fooking tired of hearing that word thrown around so flippantly.

Even though I believe some in power here allowed 911 to happen or halted the investigation, even then, I am still careful not to use the 'treason" label.

I want to challenge everyone who says "so-and-so is a traitor, she should be in prison".  last week, Mr I said Rosie should be "tried and imprisoned" for her comments about iran.  Well, it turned out Rosie wasn't too far off the mark - yet Mr "She should be imprisoned" wasn't so vocal in his apology.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »
why even bother with the trial... why not move straight to imprisonment?
Enough tax dollars have been wasted already... no need to waste anymore on a trial.
I-one has already pronounced sentenced no?
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 05:10:52 PM »
I'm being dramatic because I'm fooking tired of hearing that word thrown around so flippantly.

Even though I believe some in power here allowed 911 to happen or halted the investigation, even then, I am still careful not to use the 'treason" label.

I want to challenge everyone who says "so-and-so is a traitor, she should be in prison".  last week, Mr I said Rosie should be "tried and imprisoned" for her comments about iran.  Well, it turned out Rosie wasn't too far off the mark - yet Mr "She should be imprisoned" wasn't so vocal in his apology.

Fair enough.

Calling people on bullshit's always worthy of praise.

So, as much as it hurts to do it, I have to praise you for the effort. ;D

But perhaps spare us some of the drama delivery?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 06:32:44 PM »
I will try to curb the melodramaticism.

And I've learned from your example to call people for their bullshit.

Now, will Mr. I please step fwd with his answer on Pelosi?