Author Topic: Wed: One more GI found shot dead in Euphrates river for George W Bush.  (Read 6217 times)

The Coach

I want our soldiers to come home and stop dying over there.

How is that unAmerican?

You want them to stay there, where 4 of them die every day.  IMO, wanting US soldiers to keep dying is pretty unamerican, rooster.

Because if they come home they'll be dieing over here protecting our ass because the enemy will be following.........now, take your choice you want them here or there?

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
Because if they come home they'll be dieing over here protecting our ass because the enemy will be following.........now, take your choice you want them here or there?

Classic example of brainwashing.
Stick out your tongue.

The Coach

Classic example of brainwashing.

Brainwashing huh? The have already been here two other times with many more attempts.......or did you forget?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.

Hahahahahaha

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
"We're fightin' em over there so we don't have to fight em over here."

Now go back to sleep.
Stick out your tongue.

The Coach

"We're fightin' em over there so we don't have to fight em over here."

Now go back to sleep.

Hey, now you're finally getting it and if we leave there, they'll come here, they already have and they're here now!

"Brainwashed"  hahahahahahahaha

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Hey, now you're finally getting it and if we leave there, they'll come here, they already have and they're here now!

Pass the Koolaid.

HAhahahaha

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ

"Brainwashed"  hahahahahahahaha
If any of them rascals are in alabama, don't fret, me and the boys will pull our sheets on one weekend night and take care of em.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
If any of them rascals are in alabama, don't fret, me and the boys will pull our sheets on one weekend night and take care of em.

I missed Old Rooster!

I would love to see enigma say anything other than HAHAHAHAH, or Duh, you are drinking koolaid duh.

I think since me, this coach fella and Rooster are in the minority, that means we are having original thoughts and not following the other 60% of the sheep....now keep up with the herd and make some meaningful comments bitch
gotta love life

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
I think since me, this coach fella and Rooster are in the minority, that means we are having original thoughts and not following the other 60% of the sheep

Being part of the 28% of the country that remain loyal Bushies does not mean that you have an original thought.  Lack of thought is the problem.
Stick out your tongue.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Being part of the 28% of the country that remain loyal Bushies does not mean that you have an original thought.  Lack of thought is the problem.

Who said I was a loyal Bushy? I am smart enough to know we can't leave Iraq. You on the other hand? not so much
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Who said I was a loyal Bushy? I am smart enough to know we can't leave Iraq. You on the other hand? not so much
The dems would simply pull out and watch the middle east change to one huge IRAN.  Either that or watch the middle east and all the oil go up in a ball of flames.  I WANT THAT FUCKING OIL!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV

I think since me, this coach fella and Rooster are in the minority, that means we are having original thoughts and not following the other 60% of the sheep....now keep up with the herd and make some meaningful comments bitch

MM, Your insights are always thought provoking. Look at that meaningful post.  ::)

Talk about sheep.......your part of the Neocon wacko group that still supports this "so called" president. It must feel fufilling.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
MM, Your insights are always thought provoking. Look at that meaningful post.  ::)

Talk about sheep.......your part of the Neocon wacko group that still supports this "so called" president. It must feel fufilling.

Support hell, I can't wait until he is gone..call it wishful thinking but I hope America starts to come back together. I am working an assingment to Germany right now to try and get away from the US media for a few years.

I am glad he hasn't caved on Iraq and daily people are coming around to the fact we can't leave.
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I missed Old Rooster!

I would love to see enigma say anything other than HAHAHAHAH, or Duh, you are drinking koolaid duh.

You just can't think critically most of the time, but when you do, it's usually fear driven and wrong. Hope this helps.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Support hell, I can't wait until he is gone..call it wishful thinking but I hope America starts to come back together.

I agree, as long as Bush is still president the country will continue to splinter.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I agree, as long as Bush is still president the country will continue to splinter.

I am afraid our congress isn't going to help. We need to wipe the slate clean and start again
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
I am afraid our congress isn't going to help. We need to wipe the slate clean and start again

Now we're on the same page.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
The dems would simply pull out and watch the middle east change to one huge IRAN. 

Bush failed to comprehend that both the Iranians and the Shia majority are one and the same. The current Iraqi PM is a Shia who attempted to kill Saddam in 1980 and subsequently fled Iraq to save his hide. We (US) put this dope in power and now I believe we regret it, because he will side with Iran.

Saddam was able to keep a tight lid on sect. fighting by ruling with an iron fist. Bush opened a can of worms and has no way to curtail the onslaught of fighting. (Colin Powell clearly understood this fact, but was ignored by Bush and Cheney.

Remember, prior to invading Iraq, Bush had no idea about the difference between a Sunni and a Shia. He thought they we're all "just Muslims".

As C. Powell told Bush........"you break it, you own it."