Author Topic: Obama's Waterloo  (Read 3050 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Obama's Waterloo
« on: July 22, 2009, 06:44:06 PM »
When he loses his failed health care bid, it will destroy his presidency

And, as well, the lib media will also suffer defeat, as their golden boy who can do no wrong, proves they were all wrong, too

no surprise 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Obama's Waterloo
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »
maybe when his DMV / Hospital bill passes, the dildos that voted for him will be a little pissed.

http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com/
Deep Tissue Massage

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »
maybe when his DMV / Hospital bill passes, the dildos that voted for him will be a little pissed.

http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com/

Do dildos have to be 18 to vote?

Those are some old dildos, Mr.
G

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 07:52:36 PM »
Obama creeps me out.
The guy is so full of shit, it's blatantly obvious.
The best is when he's talking about a task, which seems unrealistic, then says, "It's going to be difficult, but we'll move forward."
haha, What a fucking bullshitter.

My first opinion of him was someone who was great at public speaking and charismatic. ::)
N

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
Obama creeps me out.
The guy is so full of shit, it's blatantly obvious.
The best is when he's talking about a task, which seems unrealistic, then says, "It's going to be difficult, but we'll move forward."
haha, What a fucking bullshitter.

My first opinion of him was someone who was great at public speaking and charismatic. ::)

What does this have to do with steroid users or breast implants?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »
i see someone is regurgitating mark levin's talking points, and even the snarky little name.......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
every president since Nixon has waged the healthcare battle and lost.  No need to be a drama queen about it.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 08:25:25 PM »
health care reform is not about those without insurance.

there are many blogs out there that collect insurance horror stories.  we'll start with a minor one:

Three years ago I was paying $1500/mo for the family's health care. My wife got ill one night at about 10PM with massive stomach pain that were so bad she couldn't stand straight and I had to carry her to the car. We went to the ER. We were in the ER for over 7 hours. In the end they determined that she did not have to be admitted. When I got the bill from the hospital I was shocked, but since I had health coverage I wasn't concerned. Then I got my notice that my provider didn't cover ER visits when you didn't get admitted. In other words, I was fully responsible for the costs.

The following year we had another emergency that required a late night ER visit. I refused to let my daughter get discharged from ER and demanded admittance. The cost was almost four times as much as she was admitted and them immediately released. But this time I didn't have to pay anything. :-)

See, once you know the rules, you can make sure that you play by them, and you can screw the health care provider who screwed you.

We have since changed providers and have a HMO/PPO plan at $18K/yr. As part of the HMO I recently took my daughter to her primary for be looked at for TMJ. They didn't have an x-ray machine and they sent me across the street to the hospital ER. Now I have a $25 co-pay with the primary, and since the primary referred me to the ER I assumed that I would have a $25 co-pay there. WRONG. The insurance company has stated that I have a $100 co-pay even though my primary referred me to the ER. I wonder how they will feel when we demand admission the next time.

We need the public option so that this kind of stupidity stops. Even when you have health care, the system is stacked to screw you as much as it can, and you get to pay THOUSANDS of dollars for this fine system of bullcrap.

JMI in The OC

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »
looks like he can't moonwalk his way into passing this one.
Deep Tissue Massage

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 12:05:32 AM »
looks like he can't moonwalk his way into passing this one.

?
G

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 12:14:52 AM »
health care reform is not about those without insurance.

there are many blogs out there that collect insurance horror stories.  we'll start with a minor one:

Three years ago I was paying $1500/mo for the family's health care. My wife got ill one night at about 10PM with massive stomach pain that were so bad she couldn't stand straight and I had to carry her to the car. We went to the ER. We were in the ER for over 7 hours. In the end they determined that she did not have to be admitted. When I got the bill from the hospital I was shocked, but since I had health coverage I wasn't concerned. Then I got my notice that my provider didn't cover ER visits when you didn't get admitted. In other words, I was fully responsible for the costs.

The following year we had another emergency that required a late night ER visit. I refused to let my daughter get discharged from ER and demanded admittance. The cost was almost four times as much as she was admitted and them immediately released. But this time I didn't have to pay anything. :-)

See, once you know the rules, you can make sure that you play by them, and you can screw the health care provider who screwed you.

We have since changed providers and have a HMO/PPO plan at $18K/yr. As part of the HMO I recently took my daughter to her primary for be looked at for TMJ. They didn't have an x-ray machine and they sent me across the street to the hospital ER. Now I have a $25 co-pay with the primary, and since the primary referred me to the ER I assumed that I would have a $25 co-pay there. WRONG. The insurance company has stated that I have a $100 co-pay even though my primary referred me to the ER. I wonder how they will feel when we demand admission the next time.

We need the public option so that this kind of stupidity stops. Even when you have health care, the system is stacked to screw you as much as it can, and you get to pay THOUSANDS of dollars for this fine system of bullcrap.

JMI in The OC

In France a social parasit who don't want to wait for a "rendez vous" a the doctor just go to the emergency unit in the nearest hospital for a free consultation, free prescription, free medication.
In France emergency unit are full of "cas sociaux", coming here because of a simple flu or constipation.
And because he got the "universal medical couverture" he got free dental care, free ...etc etc. Doctor point the fact that these people consume medicine like an other product, like going to the kfc.

France spend billion of dollar every year in people like that.
asstropin

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 12:36:50 AM »

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 12:52:33 AM »
speaking of France, I'll just post links...

http://www.americablog.com/2009/07/my-whopping-32-emergency-room-visit-in.html

http://www.americablog.com/2009/07/afraid-of-rationing-health-care-blue.html

It's an angelic vision of health care, if we were on a normal world.
That's ok but the guy only see one side of the problem.
i'm employed, and every month i paid a tax for health care.
i've been 3 time at doctor in 4 years.so the cost is 66 euros for 4 years...

but human nature don't care of angelism...
on the other side they're a full bunch of unemployed, illegal alien, abusing the system.
example: calling an ambulance to go to the emergency for a simple flu or just because "you don't fell good", the unit which is at 2 miles of your house. with the universal couverture allowed to social parasite you pay nothing (ambulance 150 euros+consultation 22 euros)

so it become a well without bottom.

asstropin

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 12:55:58 AM »

It's an angelic vision of health care, if we were on a normal world.
That's ok but the guy only see one side of the problem.

but human nature don't care of angelism...
on the other side they're a full bunch of unemployed, illegal alien, abusing the system.
example: calling an ambulance to go to the emergency for a simple flu or just because "you don't fell good", the unit which is at 2 miles of your house. with the universal couverture allowed to social parasite you pay nothing (ambulance 150 euros+consultation 22 euros)

yeah those people should be foced to back peddle straight from where they came from.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 12:57:30 AM »
It is also that insurance outside of a group plan is hard if not impossible for some to get,...because of cost or a chronic condition.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 01:05:59 AM »

It's called insurance.  People pool together their resources because no one knows who's going to get sick.

Why should I be paying taxes year in and year out for the fire department, when my house has never burned?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 01:06:48 AM »
yeah those people should be foced to back peddle straight from where they came from.

sick sad world, i'm a cop so i can see the background of society.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 01:10:38 AM »
It's called insurance.  People pool together their resources because no one knows who's going to get sick.

Yes, if everybody work and had enough education to consider that it's a common utility, and don't abuse of the system.

but the reality is different.

People from left political party always think they're living in bisounours-land.
asstropin

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 01:18:45 AM »
Obama will ruin the health care system as much as Bush ruined the rest of the world's view on America's government and policy makers.

You can see right through this bullshit lies. He is a walking contradiction...saying one thing and doing another, or saying one thing and then later on saying another.

Carbon taxes bwahaha...

This guy repulses me.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 01:20:56 AM »
one more thing...

so the cost is 66 euros for 4 years...

(ambulance 150 euros+consultation 22 euros)

American getbiggers are laughing at your outrage over your prices.   Private insurance here can easily cost $500 a month.  and some of those only pay 80% of the bill, even those that give you 'full coverage' have copayments of $100 a visit.  But full coverage is only when you visit one of their doctors.    If you don't have insurance, a trip to the ER can be $1000 to just walk in the door.   A friend tore a tendon in his elbow, outpatient surgery was $15000.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 03:09:28 AM »
In France a social parasit who don't want to wait for a "rendez vous" a the doctor just go to the emergency unit in the nearest hospital for a free consultation, free prescription, free medication.
In France emergency unit are full of "cas sociaux", coming here because of a simple flu or constipation.
And because he got the "universal medical couverture" he got free dental care, free ...etc etc. Doctor point the fact that these people consume medicine like an other product, like going to the kfc.

France spend billion of dollar every year in people like that.
Same here in Ireland
My doctor check up before going back on gear cost me 55euro
A Black nigerian,an Irish worthless bastard and a Polish girl were in the queue in front of me,flashed their medical cards (government given cards entitling the user to free hospital,doctor visits and medication) and they didnt have to pay a cent
No wonder our country is fucked

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 03:09:57 AM »
If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope He like enchiladas, because that's what He's getting!
G

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 03:41:15 AM »
Same here in Ireland
My doctor check up before going back on gear cost me 55euro
A Black nigerian,an Irish worthless bastard and a Polish girl were in the queue in front of me,flashed their medical cards (government given cards entitling the user to free hospital,doctor visits and medication) and they didnt have to pay a cent
No wonder our country is fucked

THANKS.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 03:43:24 AM »
one more thing...

American getbiggers are laughing at your outrage over your prices.   Private insurance here can easily cost $500 a month.  and some of those only pay 80% of the bill, even those that give you 'full coverage' have copayments of $100 a visit.  But full coverage is only when you visit one of their doctors.    If you don't have insurance, a trip to the ER can be $1000 to just walk in the door.   A friend tore a tendon in his elbow, outpatient surgery was $15000.

i'm not outrage about the price i paid.

for me taxe should pay teacher cop fireman, school, road bridges health system retirement etc etc etc.

not for crap like a 16 years old african mother with two children, or a lazy by nature white guy who don't want to work. 
asstropin

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 04:03:28 AM »
There are a lot of countries that don't have anywhere near the wealth or  resources of the U.S yet provide health care tor their citizens
*see the Movie SICKO by Michael Moore*... Why shouldn't we have it here?
What's really disturbing is how many people are happy that this health care bill may not get passed. Better to see a President you don't like fail then have millions of people get good health care I guess. Many of the forclosures and financial strains on families are the result of incredibly expensive medical cost.
The me, me, me /"I don't give a shit about ANYONE ELSE" mentality we have as a society will be our undoing.  :-\