Author Topic: Obama's Waterloo  (Read 3049 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Obama's Waterloo
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »
I think the guy you should worry about now has an islamic middle name

or would you like to go on and Blame Henry the eighth for something?
*Adds Islamaphobia to MJ's 'hate' list*

Blame Henry VIII for something!? Man, you make no sense these days, Moose. Ok. I'll blame him for inspiring that Herman's Hermits song. Good enough for ya?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 12:31:56 PM »
*Adds Islamaphobia to MJ's 'hate' list*

Blame Henry VIII for something!? Man, you make no sense these days, Moose. Ok. I'll blame him for inspiring that Herman's Hermits song. Good enough for ya?

Hmmm

either I am not making sense

or you are not as smart and witty as I thought you were

kinda easy stuff to figger out, chimpy mew

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 12:33:10 PM »
THAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF, LAX!

THESE PIECES OF SHIT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON FIXING HEALTHCARE BUT INSTEAD THEY PLAY THEIR COWARD POLITICAL BITCH GAMES

THEY WERE ELECTED TO DO A GODDAMN JOB

meltdown . . . and I don't even live in the US

agreed

ultimately, and, as always, everything will be fine

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 12:33:48 PM »
some people only earn $1000 a month, total.

and whose fault is that?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2009, 12:35:32 PM »
every president since Nixon has waged the healthcare battle and lost.  No need to be a drama queen about it.

well, 240, c'mon.

If he is simply doing the same as every other before him

then

I guess his promise of 'Change'

was one where you'd be left with sp,e pennies in your pocket

no change, same old shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
and whose fault is that?

whose fault is it that it costs $12,000 per year for health insurance in a country as cilivized as ours?

Greedy insurance companies, that's who.  You worked in the med field dude, you know it shouldn't cost $12,000 a year for healthy people to carry coverage.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2009, 01:07:40 PM »
Why not....rising R@D, rising medical equipment costs, manufacturing cost, labor, mal practice insurance.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »
whose fault is it that it costs $12,000 per year for health insurance in a country as cilivized as ours?

Greedy insurance companies, that's who.  You worked in the med field dude, you know it shouldn't cost $12,000 a year for healthy people to carry coverage.

And a person gets sick how much does that cost if they get cancer?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »
And a person gets sick how much does that cost if they get cancer?

it costs more.

However - prices have gone up a great deal in the last decade.
Has cancer / old age gone up equally during that decade?

Also, insurance companies' profits are very high these last few years.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2009, 02:22:54 PM »
[b No one here in US dies in the streets. Everyone has access NOW. That is truth[/b]

You sure about that?  Not talking about emergency medical care and you know it.  Talking about Health care.

It's not the insurance companies, its the whole fucking health care industry, biggest racket going and the sad part it their greed is costing people their health and lives.  Those greedy fucks love to see you sick and keep you sick, its how the make their big money.  Health care has become sort of a monopoly with everyone at their mercy.  Someone needs to take those pompous fools down a notch or two.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 02:26:03 PM »
You sure about that?  Not talking about emergency medical care and you know it.  Talking about Health care.

It's not the insurance companies, its the whole fucking health care industry, biggest racket going and the sad part it their greed is costing people their health and lives.  Those greedy fucks love to see you sick and keep you sick, its how the make their big money.  Health care has become sort of a monopoly with everyone at their mercy.  Someone needs to take those pompous fools down a notch or two.

That may be the case, but putting in the hands of other pompous fools isn't going to be a good solution.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2009, 02:28:46 PM »
That may be the case, but putting in the hands of other pompous fools isn't going to be a good solution.

You know this guy is going to get better care than all of us. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2009, 02:35:50 PM »
You see thats the problem, the government officials make sure they have the best of everything, then expect the rest of America to just take what they give us.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »

the way I look at it, it is NOBODy's FAULT....blaming is for politicians. And I do not mind paying. I have a ghreat policy, and they will never, ever get the $ back they have spent on me. I am a responsible citizen.

tBelieve me, I would like it to be cheaper. You get what you pay for, however...I see only IVY league docs...get shit done the same day. I am currently not working. What is everyone else's excuse?

I agree that insurance cos are the worst

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2009, 05:45:51 PM »
Why not....rising R@D, rising medical equipment costs, manufacturing cost, labor, mal practice insurance.

I know of surgeons who owe 300K in student loans.

But, they became the best on the plant at what they do.

You bet your ass it is gonna cost you...and it should.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »

would you agree here that people DO NOT take care of their health?

Carton of Luckies per week.

sic pack every nite

Panoply of fatty fast food restaurants frequented regularly

So, every one likes to bitch about health care bla bla bla....but lemme tell ya....people (reg folks) do not give a flying fuck about their health here.

Oh, they care about all the fucking rights they have, tho.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2009, 09:14:41 PM »
Not for nothing- And I mean this because I think health insurance is outrageous in this country; Either its an arm and a leg so the well off can afford it, or all the dirt poor scumbags get free care-- the middle class get absolute shit...... However, look at some of the law suits that have surfaced lately. The amount of money paid out in settlements for class action law suits, medical malpractice and a million other causes of action is really mind boggling. While its true these companies make money hand over fist, they pay out a shitload of money in legal fees, settlements, malpractice insurance premiums and FRAUD! Thats right- FRAUD.... The amount of insurance fraud in this country alone justifies some of the insanely high premiums these companies charge. Once you add in the aforementioned things plus actual research and development, salaries, taxes, marketing and everything else that comes with their profession, and we are talking billions and billions of dollars per year.

I still think they charge too much- but if there was one industry that I can understand charging extra, its health insurance.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »
maybe this will clear a few things up...

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2009, 03:47:22 AM »
Not for nothing- And I mean this because I think health insurance is outrageous in this country; Either its an arm and a leg so the well off can afford it, or all the dirt poor scumbags get free care-- the middle class get absolute shit...... However, look at some of the law suits that have surfaced lately. The amount of money paid out in settlements for class action law suits, medical malpractice and a million other causes of action is really mind boggling. While its true these companies make money hand over fist, they pay out a shitload of money in legal fees, settlements, malpractice insurance premiums and FRAUD! Thats right- FRAUD.... The amount of insurance fraud in this country alone justifies some of the insanely high premiums these companies charge. Once you add in the aforementioned things plus actual research and development, salaries, taxes, marketing and everything else that comes with their profession, and we are talking billions and billions of dollars per year.

I still think they charge too much- but if there was one industry that I can understand charging extra, its health insurance.

health insurance companies are more fraudulent than all docs put together
not even in same spectrum

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2009, 04:18:12 AM »
QFT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2009, 04:55:09 AM »

Hysterical.  They are all corrupt due to the third party payer dynamic. 

Docs, pharmacists, medical bills, carriers, the govt etc. 

the put all the blame on the insurance companies is just another libeal lie and propoganda piece.   

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2009, 06:10:25 AM »
Hysterical.  They are all corrupt due to the third party payer dynamic. 

Docs, pharmacists, medical bills, carriers, the govt etc. 

the put all the blame on the insurance companies is just another libeal lie and propoganda piece.   
what do female organs have to do with this?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2009, 09:01:56 AM »
I would be in favor of replacing insurance companies with "government insurance".  In other words, everyone has a $2,500 deductible for the year.  After $2,500, all expenses are covered by the government.  No burden on employers, no insurance companies dipping into the money, and less staff needed to process paperwork at the doctor's office.  This could be paid for with a federal health tax and could even offer tax rebates for those who never go to the doctor.