Author Topic: African American CNBC Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"  (Read 11607 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
CNBC Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"
RealClearPolitics ^ | September 20, 2010 | RealClearPolitics

"I'm one of your middle class Americans. And quite frankly, I'm exhausted. Exhausted of defending you, defending your administration, defending the mantle of change that I voted for," a woman told President Obama at a town hall.

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _________

Mind you she is African American.

This woman scored a direct hit on the SS Obama.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: African American CNBC Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 11:07:06 AM »
This woman really was compsed.  wow, i don't think i could do it that well. 

Video at site.  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/09/20/cnbc_town_hall_questioner_to_obama_im_exhausted_of_defending_you.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 11:25:52 AM »
Are you libs now going to call her racist? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 11:29:15 AM »
Here is the rambling nonsensical response from this complete idiot. 

CONGRATS TO WHOEVER VOTED FOR THIS. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/09/20/obama_responds_to_exhausted_woman.html

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:03 AM »
According to billy she is a retarded ni66a anyway...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:16 AM »

Nope!! She'll get hit with "Sellout", "Uncle Tom/Auntie Tomasina", and of course, "House N&^@("

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 11:33:29 AM »

No, she is a working slob like the rest of us utterly pissed off at this completely obtuse and out of touch admn who is following a Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals agenda. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 11:34:38 AM »
Nope!! She'll get hit with "Sellout", "Uncle Tom/Auntie Tomasina", and of course, "House N&^@("

They already started with that crap on RCP.  

This woman is a hero IMHO for keeping her composure like that.  Me?  I probably would have rushed the stage like Springer and tackled him.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »
They already started with that crap on RCP.  

This woman is a hero IMHO for keeping her composure like that.  Me?  I probably would have rushed the stage like Springer and tackled him.  

I didn't see that on RCP. Are you sure you're not referring to the left-winged goofies on Huffington Post?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 12:38:18 PM »
She'll get the "All politicians are whores, including Obama", from me...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »

No,the retarded ni##gas are the unemployed idiots that vote democrat year after year after year and NEVER EVER see their situation get better.The dopes in Detroit who have voted democrat for thirty years and the city is now destroyed.The other retards are idiots who defend Obama and claim he isnt a racist out to destroy America when the evidence is overwhelming.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 01:37:21 PM »
No,the retarded ni##gas are the unemployed idiots that vote democrat year after year after year and NEVER EVER see their situation get better.The dopes in Detroit who have voted democrat for thirty years and the city is now destroyed.The other retards are idiots who defend Obama and claim he isnt a racist out to destroy America when the evidence is overwhelming.
but this lady is black..by your definition she is a dumb ni66er coon and is not fit to breathe the white mans air...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 01:38:42 PM »

I'm still impressed how well she presented herself and question under the circumstances.   She totally put obama on the spot.  

Not like 240's hero.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 01:41:31 PM »
but this lady is black..by your definition she is a dumb ni66er #### and is not fit to breathe the white mans air...

No, she is a taxpayer getting railroaded by the govt and sees that under obama's DISGUSTING policies, she is likley yo have to go back to eating pork and beans and hot dogs. 

As someone who is in medical school, the ffact that you don't see reality of what this TRAITOR has done to the medical system and your future as a doctor, smacks to me as something beyond your assessment of reality, and something else.

Either its blind party loyalty or something else.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 01:50:27 PM »

No, ...but I'd be willing to call you one. Her race is irrelevant.
For you to notice it, and think it necessary to point out shows just how significant race is for you.

Here Obama responds to the exhausted woman:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/09/20/obama_responds_to_exhausted_woman.html
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 01:53:04 PM »
No, ...but I'd be willing to call you one. Her race is irrelevant.
For you to notice it, and think it necessary to point out shows just how significant race is for you.

Here Obama responds to the exhausted woman:

Yeah, it was a rambling, incoherent collection of pap, nonsense, made-for-tv soundbites, and spin. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 10:23:24 PM »
Good analysis by Rush.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 03:58:23 AM »
People need to understand, and we said it from the day this pofs was elected, that this is all intentional and he is trying to to destroy the middle class so he creates essentially two groups, a small uber wealthy elite he considers himself part of and aspires ro, and a vast impoversihed class dependent on te govt for evertything. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 06:41:08 AM »
People need to understand, and we said it from the day this pofs was elected, that this is all intentional and he is trying to to destroy the middle class so he creates essentially two groups, a small uber wealthy elite he considers himself part of and aspires ro, and a vast impoversihed class dependent on te govt for evertything. 
why?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 06:49:46 AM »
why?

Why?  Its about control, dependency, and making people subservient to the Govt and massive Corps who are in partnership with the Govt.  A massive population dependent on the govt for everything is easily controlled, manipulated, and told what to do.  

Again Mal - I go back to the KRS 1 interview the day Obama was elected.   Obama does not see himself as a citizen of the USA whose mission is to help us and make us better off.  

Obama, as he said so himself in his Germany Speech, considers himself a citizen of the world and trans-national figure.  He seems himself using the POTUS position as merely a stepping stone to future massive wealth and power that he can wield for decades.  

Just look who he surrounds himself with and who is pulling the levers and strings here.  Obama is the medium and figurehead for all these forces to implement these measures of more control over us and Obama really does not give a rats ass since it will never effect him.  

Everything he has done so far is to impoverish the middle class and make it extinct.  And bro - you as a medical student of all people need to twake the hell up.  ObamaCare destroyed your profession and you had better hope that the GOP repeals this farce.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »
 ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »
I was fliping thru the radio a couple of weeks ago and there was a black lady on NPR of all places.  She does some type of spoken word thing and she was talking about how ANYTHING Obama does, all blacks are just supposed to keep their mouth shut and "like that shit"  it was pretty funny, but very poignant as she was a big supporter until she saw how empty so many of his promises were.....getting out of Iraq/Afghanistan being her biggest gripe.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 07:26:49 PM »

If this is the case, ...and I'm not saying it's not, ...what are you doing about it besides screaming & name calling?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 04:38:25 AM »
If this is the case, ...and I'm not saying it's not, ...what are you doing about it besides screaming & name calling?

Trying to make enough money to stay out of Obama's serf class.   voting for people who will hopefully, just maybe reverse his insanity, spreading articles on social networking, etc.

What else can I do?   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 01:30:52 AM »
Trying to make enough money to stay out of Obama's serf class.   voting for people who will hopefully, just maybe reverse his insanity, spreading articles on social networking, etc.

What else can I do?   

See your PM's
w