Author Topic: 240, when did North Korea fire ICBMs at America?  (Read 4253 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
240, when did North Korea fire ICBMs at America?
« on: November 23, 2010, 09:22:54 AM »
I've seen you consistently make this claim over the years yet I can't think of any time that you've actually provided proof of said claim of yours.

Nothing comes up on a quick google search either so please enlighten me.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: 240, when did North Korea fire ICBMs at America?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »
Have to admit, I didn't remember that either.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 09:32:30 AM »
i think he's talking about those missile tests.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_missile_test,_2006

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »

THAT's what he's talking about?

Jesus, talk about spin.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 09:34:51 AM »
THAT's what he's talking about?

Jesus, talk about spin.
what did he say?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 09:36:15 AM »

The missile test where North Korea DIDN'T fire at America?  Where the only relation to America was that calculations showed the missiles had POTENTIAL RANGE that might be able to reach as far as Alaska?

That's what he's been talking about?  
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 09:37:18 AM »
what did he say?

The following quote from earlier today reads like all the other comments he's made on this topic:

NKorea fired ICBMs at hawaii, remember?  They promised to blow up california.  They set off a fucking nuke.  How did Bush punish them?  He sent them ONE MILLION BARRELS OF OIL to cut it out.  And they still didn't stop 100%, but they sure did enjoy the oil paid for with american tax dollars.

Looks like fear mongering and propaganda to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 09:38:05 AM »
The following quote from earlier today reads like all the other comments he's made on this topic:

Looks like fear mongering and propaganda to me.

This I why I love this site.  Good job BF. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 09:41:10 AM »
LOL im so glad im not the only one who see's 240s bullshit these days...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 09:47:03 AM »
LOL im so glad im not the only one who see's 240s bullshit these days...

Tony - did you see my thread calling out 240 and TA? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »
maybe he read this part from a story back then:

According to CNN, at least three missiles were launched including a Taepodong-2, which failed (or was aborted) in less than a minute. The Taepodong-2 is an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) with an estimated range of up to 6,000 km (3,730 miles). This would bring parts of the United States like Alaska and Hawaii within striking range of the missile. The ability to achieve this range has so far not been demonstrated in a test

NORAD was put on heightened alert in the past two weeks and the U.S. Missile Defense Agency told CNN that two missiles for interception of ballistic missiles were activated in California prior to test launches.
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/North_Korea_test-fires_missiles

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 09:53:29 AM »
maybe he read this part from a story back then:

According to CNN, at least three missiles were launched including a Taepodong-2, which failed (or was aborted) in less than a minute. The Taepodong-2 is an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) with an estimated range of up to 6,000 km (3,730 miles). This would bring parts of the United States like Alaska and Hawaii within striking range of the missile. The ability to achieve this range has so far not been demonstrated in a test

NORAD was put on heightened alert in the past two weeks and the U.S. Missile Defense Agency told CNN that two missiles for interception of ballistic missiles were activated in California prior to test launches.
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/North_Korea_test-fires_missiles

So they not only didn't fire them at us.....as far as the tests showed, they couldn't have fucking made it that far if they tried?

Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 09:56:34 AM »
Yes.  On the 4th of July.  As the Space Shuttle launched.  AT Hawaii but failed to make the distance.  Also, made a shitload of threatening statements.  And this was 9 months after setting off a nuke.

Please, let's not be bitches about this.  Iraq didn't have WMD, and sure as shit didn't fire missiles at us on Independence day - and we attacked them.  NKorea bragged about illegally having WMD, and we didn't do shit.  it's that simple.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 10:01:25 AM »
Yes.  On the 4th of July.  As the Space Shuttle launched.  AT Hawaii but failed to make the distance.  Also, made a shitload of threatening statements.  And this was 9 months after setting off a nuke.

Please, let's not be bitches about this.  Iraq didn't have WMD, and sure as shit didn't fire missiles at us on Independence day - and we attacked them.  NKorea bragged about illegally having WMD, and we didn't do shit.  it's that simple.

So they fired AT Hawaii...trying to hit the US with a missile attack...but failed to make the distance? 
Why doesn't ANY report on the issue say that? 

I took a shit towards China this morning.  It failed to make the distance too. 
Did I now officially attempt a turd-missile attack on China?
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »
did they fire AT Hawaii?

I agree with the bs about Iraq and probably made the same point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 10:16:37 AM »
So they fired AT Hawaii...trying to hit the US with a missile attack...but failed to make the distance? 
Why doesn't ANY report on the issue say that? 

I took a shit towards China this morning.  It failed to make the distance too. 
Did I now officially attempt a turd-missile attack on China?

;D  ;D  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 10:22:05 AM »
if you want to launch a turd bomb at china, you don't have to shoot it that far.  Just target one of the US corporate chinese loyalists all around you. :D

true...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2010, 10:24:43 AM »

You keep claiming they launched a missile DIRECTLY AT the USA. Can you provide proof of this or are these just spin games played by you? Testing a missile that has the capability to reach the coast =/= launching a missile at us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 10:38:29 AM »
sorry - they waited til a space shuttle launched on the 4th of july and fired missiles into our direction which had the capability to reach american soil, according to our intelligence agencies.

But since they didn't hit anything, I guess it's cool?

Fuck it.  man up. Team america, you cuuunnnts.  You set off nukes, talk shit, wait til our country's birthday when we're celebrating a shuttle launch - and you fire a half dozen missiles with the capability to hit us, toward us...

and you soft ass, no-gut libs want to say "hey, they didn't hit us, why so serious"?

Fuuuukk that.  that's an act of war, whether the missiles hit or not.  And to do it on our birthday?  Shit, do you guys think the oil we paid them to cut it out was a good idea too?  hahah oh sister...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »
sorry - they waited til a space shuttle launched on the 4th of july and fired missiles into our direction which had the capability to reach american soil, according to our intelligence agencies.

But since they didn't hit anything, I guess it's cool?

Fuck it.  man up. Team america, you cuuunnnts.  You set off nukes, talk shit, wait til our country's birthday when we're celebrating a shuttle launch - and you fire a half dozen missiles with the capability to hit us, toward us...

and you soft ass, no-gut libs want to say "hey, they didn't hit us, why so serious"?

Fuuuukk that.  that's an act of war, whether the missiles hit or not.  And to do it on our birthday?  Shit, do you guys think the oil we paid them to cut it out was a good idea too?  hahah oh sister...

Nice diatribe but there's still no proof from you that they actually launched missiles at us. All I've seen so far is that they tested missiles that may or may not have the capability to reach our soil.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 10:40:58 AM »
240 - do you see why the search function is so helpful? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 10:45:14 AM »
Nice diatribe but there's still no proof from you that they actually launched missiles at us. All I've seen so far is that they tested missiles that may or may not have the capability to reach our soil.

No, actually our defense agencies said the missiles DID have the capacity to reach american soil.  it's linked at the bottom of the wiki page.

Hey, you can accept "well, technically, we can't PROVE they were aiming at us... and technically, it could only be a coincidence that it was the 4th of july, 2 minutes after a space shuttle launch...

And when you are having a BBQ on your birthday.... and you're blowing out the candles, and your a-hole neighbor screams threats to kill you, then throws bricks at your house but doesn't technically hit you with them...

You can give him all the $ in your wallet, smile timidly, and tell your birthday party guests that you can't PROVE he was trying to ruin your day or hit you with those bricks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh sister....
Me, on the other hand, I'm picking up those bricks and smashing his head with them.  You don't throw bricks at me on my birthday after making threats.   Screw that. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 10:46:42 AM »
No, actually our defense agencies said the missiles DID have the capacity to reach american soil.  it's linked at the bottom of the wiki page.

Hey, you can accept "well, technically, we can't PROVE they were aiming at us... and technically, it could only be a coincidence that it was the 4th of july, 2 minutes after a space shuttle launch...

And when you are having a BBQ on your birthday.... and you're blowing out the candles, and your a-hole neighbor screams threats to kill you, then throws bricks at your house but doesn't technically hit you with them...

You can give him all the $ in your wallet, smile timidly, and tell your birthday party guests that you can't PROVE he was trying to ruin your day or hit you with those bricks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh sister....
Me, on the other hand, I'm picking up those bricks and smashing his head with them.  You don't throw bricks at me on my birthday after making threats.   Screw that. 

You are approaching Dan Rather territory:  "Fake - but accurate" 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 10:47:27 AM »
You are approaching Dan Rather territory:  "Fake - but accurate" 

Nice personal attack.  My argument is correct.  They deserved to be bombed, but neither bush nor obama has the balls to do it.  Agreed?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 10:48:12 AM »
240, nobody here is siding with north korea except samson and mons lol.  we fire test missiles into the pacific all the time, all of them probably headed toward someone else.