Author Topic: Huckabee: Abortion issue trumps all  (Read 3022 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Huckabee: Abortion issue trumps all
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2011, 10:10:16 AM »
it's simple

333 says Obama is destroying the economy, killing jobs, etc..

all I ask if for one example wtih actual cause and effect proof

how hard it that?

Deal with it moron.   

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=346454.0

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2011, 10:12:09 AM »
Because I have reality to back me up - U6 #, numbers on food stamps, debt, deficit, weekly jobs numbers, failed policies and promises, program after program falling short of the mark, all you have is BOGUS, FEEL GOOD, EMPTY, MULTI-CULTI, trash to support your continues advocacy for the Maddoff-in-Chief.    And we all know why - lets be real.   If he was Barry McNally, and Irishman from Boston, you libs would have long abandoned this failure.   Deal with it.  Barry is again benefitting from grade inflation, just like he did his whole life.  Sad but true.  

By almost every single measure, things are drastically worse than the day the pofs you support took office and pursued his maddoffian agenda.  

Amazing

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »
I'm not talking about "not closing Gitmo."  I'm talking about Obama trying to close Gitmo first, when the economy should have been his priority.

he's got to do more than one thing a time

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was passed on Feb 17th and he was only inaugerated on Jan 20th

is that not fast enough for you?

Now how is trying to close Gitmo ( or not closing it or anything to do with Gitmo) equivalent to someone suggesting that abortion trumps all other issues facing our country

I still don't see the connection

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2011, 10:14:58 AM »
Because I have reality to back me up - U6 #, numbers on food stamps, debt, deficit, weekly jobs numbers, failed policies and promises, program after program falling short of the mark, all you have is BOGUS, FEEL GOOD, EMPTY, MULTI-CULTI, trash to support your continues advocacy for the Maddoff-in-Chief.    And we all know why - lets be real.   If he was Barry McNally, and Irishman from Boston, you libs would have long abandoned this failure.   Deal with it.  Barry is again benefitting from grade inflation, just like he did his whole life.  Sad but true.  

By almost every single measure, things are drastically worse than the day the pofs you support took office and pursued his maddoffian agenda.       

maybe you've forgotten just how bad things were when he took over

I'd like some proof (anything) of cause and effect that something he has done has made the economy worse

some simple quantitative cause and effect proof is all I"m asking for

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2011, 10:22:57 AM »
333 - here is an example for you

The CBO issued a report in August 2010 which said the stimulus bill has "lowered the unemployment rate by between 0.7 percentage points and 1.8 percentage points" and "increased the number of people employed by between 1.4 million and 3.3 million."

Here's a link to the report: http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/117xx/doc11706/08-24-ARRA.pdf

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2011, 10:23:53 AM »
Amazing

Isnt it?  

If Obama were named  - Bartolo Obamalini from Brooklyn - he already would have been long ousted from office.  But no - obama is TBTF and benefits from dolts like yourself who will excuse any malfeasance, any incompetence, any failures, any ridiculousness, any insanity he puts forth, for the sole reason that we can't have the first ____ fail so miserably.  We can all imagine the JErsey Shore and mafia 0 jokes given the failures of this admn.   But no, we can't do that, god forbid, since Barry is untouchable, regardless of destruction and damage he causes.      

And its not his race as the reason he is a complete disaster and pofs and communist failure, its that he has adopted the communist
anti-american ideology and has decided to align himself wth every single failed policy, every anti-american cause, every failed economic theory, and line of thought that has proven itselfa failure and has been discredited over thecourseof history.  

You dolts and buffoons who hitched your wagons to the Obama train have only yourselves to blame.  You had a chance to elect Hillary, and instead went for the race-based candidate.  Now, we all have to suffer as a result of such idiotic thinking.   Sad but true.      

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2011, 10:26:06 AM »

The CBO issued a report in August 2010 which said the stimulus bill has "lowered the unemployment rate by between 0.7 percentage points and 1.8 percentage points" and "increased the number of people employed by between 1.4 million and 3.3 million."

Here's a link to the report: http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/117xx/doc11706/08-24-ARRA.pdf

and it is still drastically higher than Obama promised, and we hve an extra TRILLION in debt with no way to pay it off.   

Funny, too, whe /i posted that they said the employement pool would be decreased by 800,000 you says its false.    ::)  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2011, 10:26:35 AM »
Isnt it?  

If Obama were named  - Bartolo Obamalini from Brooklyn - he already would have been long ousted from office.  But no - obama is TBTF and benefits from dolts like yourself who will excuse any malfeasance, any incompetence, any failures, any ridiculousness, any insanity he puts forth, for the sole reason that we can't have the first ____ fail so miserably.  We can all imagine the JErsey Shore and mafia 0 jokes given the failures of this admn.   But no, we can't do that, god forbid, since Barry is untouchable, regardless of destruction and damage he causes.      

And its not his race as the reason he is a complete disaster and pofs and communist failure, its that he has adopted the communist
anti-american ideology and has decided to align himself wth every single failed policy, every anti-american cause, every failed economic theory, and line of thought that has proven itselfa failure and has been discredited over thecourseof history.  

You dolts and buffoons who hitched your wagons to the Obama train have only yourselves to blame.  You had a chance to elect Hillary, and instead went for the race-based candidate.  Now, we all have to suffer as a result of such idiotic thinking.   Sad but true.      
all I'm asking for is some quantitative proof counselor

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »
and it is still drastically higher than Obama promised, and we hve an extra TRILLION in debt with no way to pay it off.   

Funny, too, whe /i posted that they said the employement pool would be decreased by 800,000 you says its false.    ::)  ::)

I don't recall him "promising" anything and that is not your argument anyway

you're saying he's caused economic problems, unemployment etc..

let's see some proof of your claim

maybe you've forgotten we were in the middle of the biggest economic shitstorm since the 1930's when he took office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2011, 10:29:19 AM »
all I'm asking for is some quantitative proof counselor

250 + articles - go  check it out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2011, 10:30:37 AM »

maybe you've forgotten we were in the middle of the biggest economic shitstorm since the 1930's when he took office

Wrong asshole - he said that UNLESS we pased the stim bill, UE would go over 8%.  now with passing tht aste of $$$, we are at a 9% number that is not even credible considering the numbers who have dropped fromthe workforce.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2011, 10:31:18 AM »
Wrong asshole - he said that UNLESS we pased the stim bill, UE would go over 8%.  now with passing tht aste of $$$, we are at a 9% number that is not even credible considering the numbers who have dropped fromthe workforce.   

he did

that' should be easy to find

maybe you're referring to this:  http://otrans.3cdn.net/ee40602f9a7d8172b8_ozm6bt5oi.pdf

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2011, 10:41:37 AM »

and weve already done the numbers and at best it comes out to paying each person over 100k ...

sorry straw that equals fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »

how do you encourage businesses to spend straw?

provide a stable enviroment...

tell me you really think that obama and his agenda has provided businesses with a stable idea of what their expenses will be in the future...

HONESTLY

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 10:43:45 AM »
So freaking what Straw - we added a TRILLION to the nation debt for what are at best temp jobs going away as soon as the money stops.

How even you can spin that is beyond me.   It was a failure.  Deal with it.        

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2011, 11:05:36 AM »
So freaking what Straw - we added a TRILLION to the nation debt for what are at best temp jobs going away as soon as the money stops.

How even you can spin that is beyond me.   It was a failure.  Deal with it.        

same old nonsense

no doub the stimulus was deficit financed but that was the only alternative other than your plan of just left everything get a lot worse

how much of Obmama's deficit was due to the Bush tax cuts and how much will the future deficit be due to the extension of the Bush tax cuts

same old bullshit from you every day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2011, 11:08:23 AM »
same old nonsense

no doub the stimulus was deficit financed but that was the only alternative other than your plan of just left everything get a lot worse

how much of Obmama's deficit was due to the Bush tax cuts and how much will the future deficit be due to the extension of the Bush tax cuts

same old bullshit from you every day

You mean you have nothing left but to still blame Bush for obama's failures.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2011, 11:10:31 AM »
You mean you have nothing left but to still blame Bush for obama's failures.   

not blaming Bush for anything that Obama has done but even you understand that we're still living with economic factors created by Bush

would you care to see some proof or will it just be a waste of time

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2011, 11:16:32 AM »
not blaming Bush for anything that Obama has done but even you understand that we're still living with economic factors created by Bush

At what point do you assign ANY blame to Obama and the horrific congress we had for the past 4 years?   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

please straw ive asked you and your ilk countless times to explain how bush caused this economic downturn and have gotten no answers...

perhaps you can take this opportunity to explain how bush caused this....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2011, 11:31:43 AM »
At what point do you assign ANY blame to Obama and the horrific congress we had for the past 4 years?   

I do blame them

I blame them for starting to get out of Iraq

I blame them for helping improve the economy and perhaps even "saving" it from a much worse decline

As you know I don't agree with all of what them have done ( I have a lot of problems with the so called Financial Reform bill) but I certainly prefer everything they've done to what you suggested which would be to do nothing and let UE get much worse (as you've admitted would happen) and maybe sink the economy into a true depression (which it seems is what you'd like to see happen)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2011, 02:54:47 PM »
You do realize the social economic status of the people that usually have abortions don't you? Most are not professors that don't want to fit a child into their world changing research. Given all the scientific data, these abortions would have resulted in a larger number of those in low social economic positions. It has been argued, by a Harvard professor I think, that given the evidence about the types of families that abortions typically arise in, the implementation of abortions in the late 1970s caused the decline of crime rates in the early 1990s (because as we all know, most crime is committed by low income males between the ages of 16-25).

However, I do personally think abortions are wrong. But that is irrelevant. The data that is available is contrary to your point I have highlighted in bold.

But if atleast some of the afluent families have kids who are having abortions, you could be talking about the next Bill Gates. That would make a huge difference. Besides, there aer quite a bit of entreprenuers that come from poor families. I think youre taking a lot for granted. You make a good point about crime, but in general countires do better in the long run when they have higher birth rates.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!