Author Topic: D. Ratigan: "Liberals & Left Wing don't hold Obama accountable b/c he is black"  (Read 9630 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
When was this? He still has a job? wow. Someone had the balls to speak the truth. Dylan sure does nail it sometimes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
When was this? He still has a job? wow. Someone had the balls to speak the truth. Dylan sure does nail it sometimes.

Yesterday.   lol. 

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Yeah Dylan Ratigan gets it right sometimes.  He also wants to end the Federal Reserve which is why I can't believe msnbc stills allows him to be on the air.  The treatment of PFC Manning by the Army is horrendous.  I cannot believe that this is allowed to go on.  He hasn't even been convicted of a crime yet.  Welcome to the new American Gestapo police state where you are guilty until proven innocent. 
Live free or die

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
QFT

what I heard him say was the left doesn't want to criticize Obama on the issue of how Manning is being treated because he is a "liberal, black, democratic president"

why does your brain only hear "black" and nothing else?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah ok straw.  Whatever.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yeah ok straw.  Whatever.

watch the video again and tell me exactly what he says at 44 thru 46 seconds

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
wow, quote taken totally out of context.  You removed words before and after the word - and still left it in quotes.

jayson blair in the hizzy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah ok whatever you too dildos.  Everyone knows exactly what is going on.  If obama was a white irish pol from boston he would never get away w a fraction of the treasonous shit you fools accept and tolerate all out of your white guilt syndrome.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yeah ok whatever you too dildos.  Everyone knows exactly what is going on.  If obama was a white irish pol from boston he would never get away w a fraction of the treasonous shit you fools accept and tolerate all out of your white guilt syndrome.

this is why it's completely pointless to engage you in coversation

you hear and see whatever you want to hear and see

hey - did you ever post that quote by LBJ or did you just imagine that too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not yet.  Post mostly from my phone lately.

And tell me straw - why did ratigan toss in obamas race if he meant solely that leftists like yourself don't hold obama accountable for anything because he is simply "liberal"???

He used the term" black" because anyone w a shred of honesty knows that if this were hillary, john edwards, or biden himself doing what obama does - you clowns would be all over them.  Its called white liberal guilt.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Not yet.  Post mostly from my phone lately.

And tell me straw - why did ratigan toss in obamas race if he meant solely that leftists like yourself don't hold obama accountable for anything because he is simply "liberal"???

He used the term" black" because anyone w a shred of honesty knows that if this were hillary, john edwards, or biden himself doing what obama does - you clowns would be all over them.  Its called white liberal guilt.

race was one of three things he mentioned and frankly I don't think even think he is correct

there are plenty of liberals who criticizing the Obama administration up to and including the State Departmetn which is part of his own administration

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Please - the left called for bush to be dragged to the Hauge for geneva violations and now sit silent when bama does the same thing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Please - the left called for bush to be dragged to the Hauge for geneva violations and now sit silent when bama does the same thing.

have you heard any criticism of the treatment of Manning or is this the first time you've heard of it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah, a few minor voices on DU.   But that's it. 

Nothing like the daily drum beat from all outlets against bush rumsfeld cheney etc. Same with gas prices.

Typical left wing double standards.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yeah, a few minor voices on DU.   But that's it.  

Nothing like the daily drum beat from all outlets against bush rumsfeld cheney etc. Same with gas prices.

Typical left wing double standards.

You're a fan of ThinkProgress.org right?

This is from February 5th and has links to numerous sources who have criticized his treatment:
http://thinkprogress.org/2011/02/05/kucinich-bradley-manning/

Here is a video from Rattigans very own network

I'm sure the network that devotes virtually 24 hours a day to criticizing everything the Dems and Obama do have probably spent a lot of time criticizing him on the treatment of Manning too but for some reason I couldn't find any links

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
I thought 33333386 just couldn't fit the rest of the quote in the title box.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
You're a fan of ThinkProgress.org right?

This is from February 5th and has links to numerous sources who have criticized his treatment:
http://thinkprogress.org/2011/02/05/kucinich-bradley-manning/

Here is a video from Rattigans very own network

I'm sure the network that devotes virtually 24 hours a day to criticizing everything the Dems and Obama do have probably spent a lot of time criticizing him on the treatment of Manning too but for some reason I couldn't find any links

Manning should be tortured to death on live television.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I thought 33333386 just couldn't fit the rest of the quote in the title box.

he actually removed the word "liberal" from BEFORE the word "black".

He wanted to make it as inflammatory as possible, pushing that big ol race button.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh please.   Now the truth is "inflammatory" ? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Oh please.   Now the truth is "inflammatory" ?  

you changed his quote.

Why did you do that?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Oh no, he has to strip naked and wear a bulky set of clothing to bed! How unfair! Maybe that'll learn him for making a smart ass remark about hanging himself with his underwear. Nothing I've heard seems inhumane about his treatment. What's the inhumane treatment? Solitary for 23 hours a day? Plenty of prisoners are in that situation. No sympathy from me.

Props to Ratigan for a moment of clarity. I'm sure the higher ups at MSNBC bitched him out after he said that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
don't forget the many getbiggers that hailed this dirtbag and his girlfriend assange a hero because some of their info made obama look bad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like who? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
What's funny is that Assange and Wikileaks have thrown this guy under the bus. Should be a lesson for any future whistleblowers.

Even more interesting considering all the reports coming out that Assange was ridiculously low down the totem pole on these leaks and now he's getting the glory.