Author Topic: Rick Perry's College Transcript: A Lot Of Cs And Ds  (Read 6985 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rick Perry's College Transcript: A Lot Of Cs And Ds
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 04:30:36 AM »
Its about left wing liberal double standards.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 06:54:23 AM »
Has this been authenticated yet?  Or is this another Palin transcript thing?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 01:42:21 PM »
it's par for the course for the texas politican.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 02:12:32 PM »
Its about left wing liberal double standards.
::)  that's always the case isn't it...  that's a hell of a special card you have there.  You can demand we talk about Obama at any time and pull out your special "liberal hypocrisy" pass. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 02:22:47 PM »
::)  that's always the case isn't it...  that's a hell of a special card you have there.  You can demand we talk about Obama at any time and pull out your special "liberal hypocrisy" pass. ::)

Fine - im saying that his grades look like shit to me, fine, but you can't attack perry for this if you did not also request the same of obama considering he refuses to release his grades.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 03:06:10 PM »
Fine - im saying that his grades look like shit to me, fine, but you can't attack perry for this if you did not also request the same of obama considering he refuses to release his grades.   
how do you know who didn't or who did or just who didn't because they had other shit to do.  I'm glad we have you here as the grand overseer of what everyone thinks says or doesn't think.  I guess since you spend so much time reading eveyone's entire post history, you must have knowledge of where Bay is being a hypocrite by posting this?  go ahead and post that for us.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 03:11:00 PM »
how do you know who didn't or who did or just who didn't because they had other shit to do.  I'm glad we have you here as the grand overseer of what everyone thinks says or doesn't think.  I guess since you spend so much time reading eveyone's entire post history, you must have knowledge of where Bay is being a hypocrite by posting this?  go ahead and post that for us.

I'll bet anything Bay never once made mention of the fact that obama refuses to release any of his records from college, law school, etc.   

Be that as it may - Kerry was a c student, Biden got busted plagiarizing at Syracuse, Al gore failed out of law school, etc. 

No boggie. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 03:45:06 PM »

he graduated magna cum laude, do you know what that means? AT HARVARD, he made better grades the the other 90% of his peers, what do you think his grades were? Is that not enough evidence or do you still believe he was born in kenya.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »
he graduated magna cum laude, do you know what that means? AT HARVARD, he made better grades the the other 90% of his peers, what do you think his grades were? Is that not enough evidence or do you still believe he was born in kenya.

It does not mean shit.   The hardest thing about Harvard is getting in. 

What were his grades in columbia and occidental as well as his LSAT scores?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »
What state is in better shape - Illinois or Texas? 

how much oil is there in Chicago?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2011, 04:03:04 PM »

It does not mean shit.   The hardest thing about Harvard is getting in. 

What were his grades in columbia and occidental as well as his LSAT scores?   

what so to get in is hard meaning you have to do well in the academic world then to finish ahead of 90% of your classmates is easy? i assume all these other people getting in were friends of terrorists and affirmitive action babies to. That is the only way obama could do better then the vast majority of them, i mean 90% of people in harvard are bad students right.

give it a break, your hate for obama is beyond normal, you will deny reality in order to slander him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 04:04:11 PM »
the argument can be made that grades don't matter all that much.

However, it is a bullshit argument to try to sell "Perry did better in college than Obama". 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 04:04:48 PM »
how much oil is there in Chicago?
how much is chicagos state income tax?

about as valid as your idiocy...

Texas also has a port

we also have business friendly laws and regulations

home to many energy companies that have nothing to do with oil...

hmmm....

kinda shits on your theory there doesnt it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »

Texas also has a port

hmmm....

Soooo you think we should apply Texas' policies on a national level?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »

Texas also has a port

hmmm....

5 of my friends moves to Dallas area and love it.   Said they will never step foot in NYC again.   5 goombahs went down there opened a resturant and doing fine.  

Another surgeon friend of mine moved his practice down there - loves it too.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2011, 04:17:38 PM »

some, sure as shit...others work b/c of the unique things that Texas has going for it...things that other states dont have just like other states have things going for them that Texas doesnt...

only difference is one has learned how to capitalize on them and others havent ;)

hows florida doing?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2011, 04:20:07 PM »
the argument can be made that grades don't matter all that much.

However, it is a bullshit argument to try to sell "Perry did better in college than Obama". 

the bullshit is that you can't talk about Perry's shitty grades if you didn't join in with 3333 when he was flipping out over Obama not releasing records.  That's a bullshit argument lol...

Hey 3333, these grades of perry's suck ass.  I don't really remember if I did or did not comment about Obama's records, but you can kiss my fucking ass as I really don't give a fuck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
the bullshit is that you can't talk about Perry's shitty grades if you didn't join in with 3333 when he was flipping out over Obama not releasing records.  That's a bullshit argument lol...

Hey 3333, these grades of perry's suck ass.  I don't really remember if I did or did not comment about Obama's records, but you can kiss my fucking ass as I really don't give a fuck.

Sorry - Bama got in to Harvard via affirmative action.  For all we know his grades - WHICH BAMA SAID SUCKED, were just as bad. 

But we will never know since the piece of shit YOU VOTED FOR refuses to release any of his records.   Wonder why. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2011, 04:29:30 PM »
Sorry - Bama got in to Harvard via affirmative action.  For all we know his grades - WHICH BAMA SAID SUCKED, were just as bad.  

But we will never know since the piece of shit YOU VOTED FOR refuses to release any of his records.   Wonder why.  
You're such a fucking shit head.  really you are...

I don't give a fucking rats ass if you talk about Obama's grades or records or whatever.  Listen asshole, why can't you just talk about that and if Bay or whoever wants to talk about Perry, fine.  But you can't do that can you?  You have to insist that it's about Obama.  You have to call it a double standard if Bay didn't talk about Obama's records ::)

I've actually changed my mind.  I'm going to vote to re-elect Obama.  I can't stand him but I'm just dying to see what your block looks like after your fucking massive head explodes.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2011, 04:31:33 PM »
Sorry - Bama got in to Harvard via affirmative action.  For all we know his grades - WHICH BAMA SAID SUCKED, were just as bad. 

But we will never know since the piece of shit YOU VOTED FOR refuses to release any of his records.   Wonder why. 

are you retarded? how can obama be magna cum laude and have the grades of rick perry. Look up what the average gpa of a harvard law grad is.

fuck you are so stupid or just a blatant liar and deluded fool

"Harvard Law School — not reported, but 10% of class graduates magna cum laude with a GPA slightly above an A-minus (roughly the equivalent of a 3.72) or higher; the next 30% graduates cum laude with a GPA between a B+ and an A-minus (roughly the equivalent of a 3.55 or higher);[83] the current grading system of dean's scholar, honors, pass, low pass, and fail has a recommended curve of 37% dean's scholar and honors, 55% pass, and 8% low pass in classes with over 30 JD and LLM students[84]"Harvard Law School Handbook of Academic Policies 2009–2010

what does it say about magna cum laude there? can you repeat it for me?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2011, 04:33:04 PM »
just so theres no confusion, 3.72 or higher implies that he had at the lowest, yup you guessed it 3.72 and more then likely was higher based on probability.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2011, 04:39:22 PM »

I don't give a fucking rats ass if you talk about Obama's grades or records or whatever.  Listen asshole, why can't you just talk about that and if Bay or whoever wants to talk about Perry, fine.  But you can't do that can you?  You have to insist that it's about Obama.  You have to call it a double standard if Bay didn't talk about Obama's records ::)

I've actually changed my mind.  I'm going to vote to re-elect Obama.  I can't stand him but I'm just dying to see what your block looks like after your fucking massive head explodes.
Haha.

33386 is actually driving people to vote for Obama now.

Priceless. The guys spends every waking moment bashing the President and now he is getting the exact opposite of the result he wants.

G

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2011, 04:39:51 PM »
33 you have been responding within seconds with every other post, any comment on the owning you just received.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »

LMAO - your first vote for obama is enough bro.  Anyone who voted for obama at this point really needs to STFU considering the state of the nation.     

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2011, 04:49:33 PM »

It would make a hell of a lot more sense than applying Illinois policies at a national level. We have already seen what Illinois policy has done to the country.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ