Author Topic: Impressive list of Obama accomplishments in his first term.  (Read 7438 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Impressive list of Obama accomplishments in his first term.
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 05:35:37 PM »
Wow, incredibly original! Did you think that up all by yourself? Are you Romanian by chance?

You must be giddy with such a display of wit and wisdom. I'm sure you're absolutely beside yourself with pleasure in how you displayed such an outstanding grasp of the sharp-barb internet comeback.

It would be groundbreaking if you were to imply you slept with my mother next.

You truly are an insult-savant, Getbig stands in awe of your extraordinary accomplishments.

Kudos "Garebear", kudos, bravo to a living comedic deity such as yourself.
Meltdown.
G

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 05:38:46 PM »
Meltdown.

Yep, just what i thought, gutless, unimformed liberal.

I'll bet a homo like you is as jism-filled as a jelly donut.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 05:39:57 PM »

Meltdown.

G

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »

Dont fret, GAYBARE is the biggest troll on getbig at this time. Typical liberal too: superior hooty tooty pasive aggressive pseudo intelligent one word rebukes that have no substance galore...cue the meltdown ::) ::)

loser teaches commies in china for a living, whaddya expect?  ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 05:48:55 PM »
Dont fret, GAYBARE is the biggest troll on getbig at this time. Typical liberal too: superior hooty tooty pasive aggressive pseudo intelligent one word rebukes that have no substance galore...cue the meltdown ::) ::)

loser teaches commies in china for a living, whaddya expect?  ;D
Yes, I teach the wealthy communists.

Good point.
G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
God told Bush to invade Iraq.

Yeah, it wasn't an across the board unanimous decision was it dumbshit? This goes for tommy as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 06:02:11 PM »
Yeah, it wasn't an across the board unanimous decision was it dumbshit? This goes for tommy as well.

Obama and Thuglosi both said god told them gay marriage and ObamaCare was god inspired.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 06:27:29 PM »
Who the fuck you complaining to, the fucking Getbig housemom? If it wasn't for SMM you'd be bitch #1 around this place.

Your diarrhea colored POTUS had to gut the military to keep his debt spending under $6 trillion in three years, but you're okay with that because you're on the "gubment" dole.
He your hero now because he's in support of you and your man getting married?

FA99OT!

Actually, Obama has spent WAY more than Bush on the military.

http://reason.com/archives/2009/03/30/the-myth-of-democratic-defense   
The Myth of Democratic Defense Cuts
Obama's defense spending is higher than Bush's

Steve Chapman | March 30, 2009

One of the problems with liberals, as conservatives know, is that no matter how much money they are given to spend, it's never enough. The social and economic problems they lament are impossible to eradicate entirely, so more spending is always in order. After all, it is bound to do some good. Spending less? Never an option.

But it turns out conservatives are not immune to that impulse. They just apply it to the programs they like instead of the ones liberals like. And their favorite of all is defense spending.

The Wall Street Journal's editorial writers fear that any day, we will be naked unto our enemies. President Obama, they warn, wants to lavish money on everything but the military. America faces an array of threats, and "Obama's budget isn't adequate to those challenges."

Really? Cindy Williams, a defense scholar at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and former assistant director of the Congressional Budget Office, points out that Obama wants to spend 2 percent more in the next fiscal year than President Bush allocated for this year, and 9 percent more than we spent last year.

Bush also planned for the defense budget (apart from Iraq and Afghanistan) to shrink slightly each year starting in 2010. Obama's blueprint calls for the defense budget to remain about the same. "Spending will actually be higher under Obama's plan than under Bush's," says Williams.

But as conservatives have been known to point out, Washington policymakers have funny ways with numbers. Last year, the Defense Department asked for an increase of nearly $60 billion in the 2010 budget over what had been planned. The Obama administration declined but agreed to a smaller increase.

So conservatives should be pleased, right? Wrong. Since the increase the Pentagon got is less than it wanted, they claim Obama is "cutting" defense spending. By that logic, if you ask for a 50 percent raise and get only 10 percent, you've suffered a pay cut.

The real question is not why Obama wants to spend so little on defense but why he wants to spend so much. Since 2001, our military outlays have soared by 40 percent, after adjusting for inflation. And that's not counting the costs of fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We not only spend more than anyone else, we spend more than everyone else. Globalsecurity.org reports that in 2004, the United States lavished $623 billion on the military. All the other governments on Earth together managed only $500 billion. Even this gap understates our dominance, because most of the other top spenders are U.S. allies.

No nation can dream of challenging us in the air or at sea. We have a huge nuclear arsenal capable of inflicting mass annihilation on a moment's notice.

Meanwhile, the demands on our military are easing rather than growing. Under the agreement Bush signed with the Iraqi government, which Obama has reaffirmed, we are supposed to be out of Iraq by the end of 2011. The threat from al-Qaida has been greatly reduced.

Still, looming threats can always be found. The Washington Post had a story the other day about China's military expansion, which has enlarged its budget to more than $100 billion in 2008. This trend worries the Pentagon. "Given the apparent absence of direct threats from other nations," says the Post, "the purposes to which China's current and future military power will be applied remain uncertain."

But our spending that year was more than $600 billion. And China, come to think of it, is not the only country spending a lot on the military despite the absence of direct threats from other nations.

Benjamin Friedman of the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington notes something generally overlooked in Washington: "In a literal sense, the United States does not have a defense budget." Our military outlays go for all sorts of purposes—"the purported extension of freedom, the maintenance of hegemony, and the ability to threaten any other nation with conquest." But defending the nation's basic security? That's a small share of our military outlays.

If we focused on what is vital for our safety and independence, we could spend a lot less money. But if there is no limit to what we have to do to police and remake the world, there is also no limit to what we can spend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 06:34:12 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »

so Obama continued what bush started? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 06:40:27 PM »
so Obama continued what bush started? 
And then some.  He is decent when it comes to foreign policy/military issues.  I think its his strong point and better than Romney`s by far. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »
Oh, also they "tried to kill his daddy".

I guess that was worth four thousand dead US soldiers.
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 06:43:27 PM »
I also think he has let the military run without their hand tied behind their backs and begging as Bush did.  Remember the Body Armor Clusterfuck and the Humvees that were not armored because of holes in the defense budget under Bush, so much that they had Bake sales and other nonsense to raise money for Body Armor for the soldiers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »
And then some.  He is decent when it comes to foreign policy/military issues.  I think its his strong point and better than Romney`s by far. 

So why then did you hate bush?    ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2012, 06:51:33 PM »
So why then did you hate bush?    ;D
I didn`t hate him, I thought him incredibly incompetent.  He has an endearing personality and is amusing, but not Presidential material at all.  Obama has handled Afghanistan and Iraq better as well as the Pakistanis and the rest of the Muslim world.  He went much further than Bush with the constant drone attacks in the middle east, its probably not the most legal action and arguably constitutes a declaration of war, but I think its for the best and is a sound policy that should be continued as it is highly effective.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2012, 07:10:56 PM »
I didn`t hate him, I thought him incredibly incompetent.  He has an endearing personality and is amusing, but not Presidential material at all.  Obama has handled Afghanistan and Iraq better as well as the Pakistanis and the rest of the Muslim world.  He went much further than Bush with the constant drone attacks in the middle east, its probably not the most legal action and arguably constitutes a declaration of war, but I think its for the best and is a sound policy that should be continued as it is highly effective.

Not even.  Handled Pakistan better?  Do you know how much shit is tied up right now because the Paki's have shut down supply lanes?  They hate the fucking drones and Barry hasn't been able to continue the drones and balance relations with Pakistan.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 07:11:42 PM »
Obama is married to a tranny... Nuff said.  Fuck that guy

And chnge the national anthem??  Is that true??  That is some fucking bullcrap right there.

Mother fuck this bastard and his semi trained, shaved orangutan michelle.
Epic bigot rage.
G

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 07:17:16 PM »
Obama is married to a tranny... Nuff said.  Fuck that guy

And chnge the national anthem??  Is that true??  That is some fucking bullcrap right there.

Mother fuck this bastard and his semi trained, shaved orangutan michelle.

No this is not true at all.... Goddam people are gullible as fuck.

Obama is a fuckup at times, but damn... Do you really believe that kind of shit?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/apr/30/chain-email/obama-e-mail-its-not-the-real-thing/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 07:39:35 PM »
Can't say he didn't do anything :-\

WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…           
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. -FALSE
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.-FALSE
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.-Not to blame
First President to violate the War Powers Act.- Unless you don't count "Enhanced Interrogation Technique"
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. - FALSE
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.-Multiple judges have made different rulings
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution. - NOT EVEN IN THE CONSTITUTION
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs. FALSE
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme."Chain Mail Scam Dum Ass,
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.-Actually, that's a violation of the Constituion... ::)
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.....Bipartisan Agreement
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters....FALSE
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.....Dream Act hasn't been implemented...or bypassed
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions. - False
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees. FALSE
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.....FALSE
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.....Bush and Clinton have also used AutoPen..doesn't even matter
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it......Don't Ask Don't Tell WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases. FALSE
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.....FALSE
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).....DEFINITELY FALSE BY ABOUT 80 Years
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago....FALSE
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.....FALSE
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office......CZARS Dems....Secretaries....G OP....doesn't really matter
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.....So What???
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records....No other president has released theirs....no-one's business anyway
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it....GO WHINE TO THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE IT TO HIM
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’....FALSE
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.....FALSE
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife....WRONG AGAIN...Try Nancy Reagan
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.....Chain Mail Scam
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth....FALSE

Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. May God bless America again. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings..,....Its up to you to stop drinking the Koolaid

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 07:42:33 PM »

Lol at pathetic delusional blacks still worshipping this fraud. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
Lol at pathetic delusional blacks still worshipping this fraud. 
Why do people still fall for all of those Chain Mail Scams?  I mean they actually believe that nonsense.  Its one thing to disagree about policies and such, but to believe blatant lies is just ignorance and stupidity at its finest.  You have to question someone who takes those things seriously as fact.  Its as if HidemPedo wrote that whole thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2012, 07:46:30 PM »
Why do people still fall for all of those Chain Mail Scams?  I mean they actually believe that nonsense.  Its one thing to disagree about policies and such, but to believe blatant lies is just ignorance and stupidity at its finest.  You have to question someone who takes those things seriously as fact.  Its as if HidemPedo wrote that whole thing.

Hate everybody at this point.   ;D.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2012, 07:47:07 PM »
Hate everybody at this point.   ;D.
Same here. haha

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 07:54:29 PM »
Mmmmm. Sorry not a bigot.  Was watching olympics on youtube.  There was a race and it contained an american negro and also white europeans.  I gladly rooted fir my black countryman and was filled with pride when he won.  But you will always fall back on calling someone the boogeyman (racist) oooooohhhhhhhhhh.  You are so dumb.  Everybody can say things about the traits of other races that annoy them and call them stupid names.  Blacks do this ll the time.  But you orobably say nothing about it. ::). Epic self hate, bro.  You resoect every culture in the world...but the one that raised you well

Ive never and will never do anything to a person based on their rsce alone.  I train a young black teen and he and his family i would take a bullet for.  You on the other hand are white and i wouldnt waste my piss on you to put you out if you were on fire. So , sorry no biggot

But fuck thug black ghetto culture.  And fuck obama!
Do they know that you call black women "shaved orangutangs"?
G

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 07:57:55 PM »

What baffles me is how some people can think that "One Man" is responsible for everything that's wrong in the United States when in fact its everyone's fault....from politicans passing crooked bills to people applying for welfare and food stamps when they don't need them or qualify for them.

Everyone is to blame for the economy....the banks may have written predatory loans but no one put a gun to people's head to sign on the dotted line.  The car dealer didn't force people to buy cars they can't afford....and people could have put some money away for a rainy day in case they were......laid off like myself who was smart enough to do... ::)

People can yell at blacks buying 2000 dollar set of  rims and gold chains but what makes them different than white people who bought a 2000 dollar set of golf clubs???

Everyone is responsible for the shitty economy....its just easier to point fingers...
A