Author Topic: Impressive list of Obama accomplishments in his first term.  (Read 7437 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Impressive list of Obama accomplishments in his first term.
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
Do they know that you call black women "shaved orangutangs"?

LOL.   Did he reference mobacca or something?   I wouldnt go near that even w your cock.  mobacca makes apes and bears run for the hills.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 08:06:44 PM »
LOL.   Did he reference mobacca or something?   I wouldnt go near that even w your cock.  mobacca makes apes and bears run for the hills.

You're just a dum ass obsessed with Obama...you do know that....Obama owns every bit of empty space that's in your peanut sized brain of yours
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 08:10:03 PM »

You're just a dum ass obsessed with Obama...you do know that....Obama owns every bit of empty space that's in your peanut sized brain of yours

If your question is whether I am consumed w the idea that Obama is trying to collapse America - correct.   I believe that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2012, 08:10:28 PM »

What baffles me is how some people can think that "One Man" is responsible for everything that's wrong in the United States when in fact its everyone's fault....from politicans passing crooked bills to people applying for welfare and food stamps when they don't need them or qualify for them.

Everyone is to blame for the economy....the banks may have written predatory loans but no one put a gun to people's head to sign on the dotted line.  The car dealer didn't force people to buy cars they can't afford....and people could have put some money away for a rainy day in case they were......laid off like myself who was smart enough to do... ::)

People can yell at blacks buying 2000 dollar set of  rims and gold chains but what makes them different than white people who bought a 2000 dollar set of golf clubs???

Everyone is responsible for the shitty economy....its just easier to point fingers...
I would say that Gay people and people that choose not to have have any children or don`t have any are not wrecking the economy as the Breeders are.  The United States would be and would have been a paradise had the population been kept low or if it somehow dramatically decreased.  Now we have a surplus of humans in the United States and no way to pay them all and no way to employ them all.  Its a lost cause and the population is only going up as resources are going down.

The best way anyone can help the economy is by choosing not to have kids.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2012, 08:13:27 PM »
Its strange that Republicans don`t support gay anything, although its the most fiscally responsible sexual preference by default.  Republicans should embrace it with open arms (and not behind their closed doors).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2012, 08:15:23 PM »
Its strange that Republicans don`t support gay anything, although its the most fiscally responsible sexual preference by default.  Republicans should embrace it with open arms (and not behind their closed doors).

gay marriage is good for. The economy. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2012, 08:16:15 PM »
Why do people still fall for all of those Chain Mail Scams?  I mean they actually believe that nonsense.  Its one thing to disagree about policies and such, but to believe blatant lies is just ignorance and stupidity at its finest.  You have to question someone who takes those things seriously as fact.  Its as if HidemPedo wrote that whole thing.

Not an email. Just forgot to post the source.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2012, 08:19:44 PM »
Not an email. Just forgot to post the source.
Well its all phony nonsense with no sources anyways.  Don`t tell me you actually believed that mail?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »
Well its all phony nonsense with no sources anyways.  Don`t tell me you actually believed that mail?

Haha, because history has proven it true.  Tell me he' s the  complete opposite of what he's been portrayed as.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2012, 08:37:30 PM »

At least be proponents of the economic boost that Gay Marriage can get with... Marriages cost money... Gay Marriages will probably be even more expensive.

It's just the shot that the economy needs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2012, 08:40:55 PM »
At least be proponents of the economic boost that Gay Marriage can get with... Marriages cost money... Gay Marriages will probably be even more expensive.

And gay divorce! 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2012, 08:42:20 PM »

???
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »

???

From a flamboyance factor... When everything is "Fabulous", it costs more.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2012, 09:37:23 PM »
Coach, I know you copy-pasted this from someone else, and I normally wouldn't have bothered responding. But I had 5 minutes to spare, and since you chucked a bucket-load of bullshit our way, I figured it's only fair to call you out on it. Let's roll!

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

Even if that's the case, what's the problem?

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

Flat-out lie - from 1975 until the early 80's, there was a roughly five year period between the last Apollo flight and the first Space Shuttle launch.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

So? What's the problem?

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

Are you sure about that? Really sure?

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

LOL. You are fucking insane.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

I don't follow... Is it his fault the Nobel committee decided to award it to him?

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

Can you provide a link that includes credible evidence to back this up?

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2012, 09:41:11 PM »
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

In September 2007, the Bush administration sued the state of Illinois, seeking to have an Illinois immigration statute declared unconstitutional under the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2012, 09:44:59 PM »
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

Bush had 33.  Obama had 38.   And many of the positions have existed for decades, with titles like "secretary" and "asst secretary".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._executive_branch_czars

Changing the title to czar - when the jjob already existed (sometimes for over 100 years)?

The author has a lot of good points, but putting so much garbage in there - petty, incorrect stuff - really lessens the impact of their point.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2012, 09:51:44 PM »
The author has a lot of good points, but putting so much garbage in there - petty, incorrect stuff - really lessens the impact of their point.

This. Plus, the author should have really included links to coverage of each of these points. Admittedly, that's hard to do when half the stuff is lies...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2012, 10:37:22 PM »
This. Plus, the author should have really included links to coverage of each of these points. Admittedly, that's hard to do when half the stuff is lies...

yeah, a list of 10 things with links - that were true - would be nice.

They toss in all this easily provable lying... I dunno why.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2012, 05:43:04 AM »
I would say that Gay people and people that choose not to have have any children or don`t have any are not wrecking the economy as the Breeders are.  The United States would be and would have been a paradise had the population been kept low or if it somehow dramatically decreased.  Now we have a surplus of humans in the United States and no way to pay them all and no way to employ them all.  Its a lost cause and the population is only going up as resources are going down.

The best way anyone can help the economy is by choosing not to have kids.  

I really don't care about the children issue but for the medical stand point.  Me and Chris have been together for over 6 years...longer than a lot of marriages.  However when I got hurt training a few years ago, he was not allowed to see me at the VA without me having to hobble around and slap a few nurses around...same when he was at the hospital. 

I'm fortunate that his family likes me to where they won't do anything in case something happens but its not the same for my family.  I have to update my will and trust so that they don't go and be a dick to him in case something happens to me because I know they would completely cut him off to control all of my portfolio and other investments. 

People want government to stay out of their personal lives....yet they have no trouble using the government to fuck with someone else's lives that they don't like or agree with.  That's why I laugh at all of this shit when I hear about the Tea Party wanting less government....the truth is that simply want CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT. 

That's why the government continues to make lemmings out of the people...because they will always bring up an issue that would divide and conquer everyone.....and it usually works

A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2012, 06:25:33 AM »

I really don't care about the children issue but for the medical stand point.  Me and Chris have been together for over 6 years...longer than a lot of marriages.  However when I got hurt training a few years ago, he was not allowed to see me at the VA without me having to hobble around and slap a few nurses around...same when he was at the hospital. 

I'm fortunate that his family likes me to where they won't do anything in case something happens but its not the same for my family.  I have to update my will and trust so that they don't go and be a dick to him in case something happens to me because I know they would completely cut him off to control all of my portfolio and other investments. 

People want government to stay out of their personal lives....yet they have no trouble using the government to fuck with someone else's lives that they don't like or agree with.  That's why I laugh at all of this shit when I hear about the Tea Party wanting less government....the truth is that simply want CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT. 

That's why the government continues to make lemmings out of the people...because they will always bring up an issue that would divide and conquer everyone.....and it usually works

This may be one of the most intelligent and well written posts I've ever seen from you Vince.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 09:35:02 AM »
lol racist old cavemen GOP are still around, I remember reading an article about the GOP voters dying off, we will progress, there is no stopping Obama and the great US that will blossom under more regulations for the bankers, swindlers, corporations, all the evil greedy people, your time is done.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2012, 09:39:58 AM »
lol racist old cavemen GOP are still around, I remember reading an article about the GOP voters dying off, we will progress, there is no stopping Obama and the great US that will blossom under more regulations for the bankers, swindlers, corporations, all the evil greedy people, your time is done.

Wrong you goat fucking pedo.   Its the leftists that are all aborting all their kids.