Author Topic: IF HILLARY WINS IN 2016, IT'S THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF CONSERVATISM  (Read 10437 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: IF HILLARY WINS IN 2016, IT'S THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF CONSERVATISM
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2014, 10:53:58 AM »
I guess you can call it that voting for Obama was an investment in welfare - so technically you are correct

as I've said, I guess 35% of the white electorate have their hand out as well......

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2014, 11:00:11 AM »
Yeah that makes thing ok........your half black president has failed. Oddly enough its the repubs putting out full black candidates but they're uncle toms so I guess that doesn't count right?
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2014, 11:12:00 AM »
its a shame you haven't sought psychiatric help since I've been away......what president would destroy their own country?...Its thinking like that which is destroying you and this country...not Obama

King explained to his “Inside Politics” audience that Democrats are privately making “scathing” comments about Obama, calling him, “detached, flat-footed and even incompetent,” in the wake of the VA scandal, combined with his non-action in dealing with his other many scandals:

More and more Democrats in 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans’ Affairs secretary.  And, what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team ‘detached, flat-footed,’ even ‘incompetent.’ 

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/25/breaking-point-democrats-privately-call-obama-detached-and-incompetent-says-cnns-john-king/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2014, 11:15:22 AM »
Yeah that makes thing ok........your half black president has failed. Oddly enough its the repubs putting out full black candidates but they're uncle toms so I guess that doesn't count right?

They are putting out black candidates, but its not that the party doesn't have minorities, its the ideology..conservative black candidates are doomed to fail too

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2014, 11:16:51 AM »
King explained to his “Inside Politics” audience that Democrats are privately making “scathing” comments about Obama, calling him, “detached, flat-footed and even incompetent,” in the wake of the VA scandal, combined with his non-action in dealing with his other many scandals:

More and more Democrats in 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans’ Affairs secretary.  And, what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team ‘detached, flat-footed,’ even ‘incompetent.’ 

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/25/breaking-point-democrats-privately-call-obama-detached-and-incompetent-says-cnns-john-king/

again...so what?...Republican candidates turned away from Bush and criticized him as well in teh mid-term elections while he was president.....its normal business as usual politics

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2014, 11:17:13 AM »
They are putting out black candidates, but its not that the party doesn't have minorities, its the ideology..conservative black candidates are doomed to fail too

Right - cause unless a black is a worthless lazy communist like Obama - he/she does not matter.    F Obama

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2014, 11:20:14 AM »
Right - cause unless a black is a worthless lazy communist like Obama - he/she does not matter.    F Obama
not true.....I wonder if any of those black Republicans will campaign in black neighborhoods?....as for not caring about blacks unless they are  worthless and lazy, I think thats your thinking precisely. :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2014, 11:21:20 AM »
again...so what?...Republican candidates turned away from Bush and criticized him as well in teh mid-term elections while he was president.....its normal business as usual politics

yep.   bashing obama is "in" this week, sells books right before Christmas, etc. So everyone suddenly does it.

What's funny is how suddenly, people that were called worthless, lying, non-credible libs for a decade are suddenly great sources of relevant info and 100% trustworthy - because we agree with them, suddenly.

In 3 years, these same lib spokesman will be kneepadding hilary or whoever, and suddenly they're worthless and non-credible once again.  Then, come 2022, we can all love on them when they bash that dem.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »
yep.   bashing obama is "in" this week, sells books right before Christmas, etc. So everyone suddenly does it.

What's funny is how suddenly, people that were called worthless, lying, non-credible libs for a decade are suddenly great sources of relevant info and 100% trustworthy - because we agree with them, suddenly.

In 3 years, these same lib spokesman will be kneepadding hilary or whoever, and suddenly they're worthless and non-credible once again.  Then, come 2022, we can all love on them when they bash that dem.

I have been trashing FAILbama from day 1

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2014, 11:22:31 AM »

This is an amazing post......good job!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2014, 11:23:40 AM »
I have been irrationally trashing FAILbama from day 1

FIXED FOR TRUTH

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2014, 11:25:58 AM »
FIXED FOR TRUTH

FAILbama is a disgrace.  His Fat fuck Yeti wife, the brats, et al need to be impeached

Impeach Sasha Malia and Mobacca!  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2014, 11:44:51 AM »

What does Bush have to do with this? 

Why are Democrats calling Obama incompetent?  Could it have anything to do with his performance? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2014, 11:48:01 AM »
FAILbama is a disgrace.  His Fat fuck Yeti wife, the brats, et al need to be impeached

Impeach Sasha Malia and Mobacca!  :D

Time to increase the dosage...I wish you were taking your psych meds just as much as the steroids

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2014, 11:51:04 AM »
Time to increase the dosage...I wish you were taking your psych meds just as much as the steroids

How funny would it be to see Yeti and the M-I-L impeached along w O-FAIL?   ha ha ha ha - that would be hilarious 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2014, 11:56:42 AM »

I'll bet the WH needs a full time plumber on staff just to deal w the mess Yeti makes and leaves all over the place.  F - even the Bronx Zoo couldn't handle such a volume of shit

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2014, 01:00:47 PM »
its really just beter to legalize pot than to continue to waste billions on enforcement...saves us a lot of money and may probably put drug dealers out of business....and actually gay marriage may lead to more monogamy among gays which is positive....also helps people in terms of inheritance rights and insurance..you know..all those things heterosexuals take for granted

So the all this is about a small % of the population that is gay and or a marijuana user? Great plan  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2014, 01:54:20 PM »
tell us all how well france is doing

Huge public sector, crap economy, no courage to do the neccesary reforms to fix it.

How is Kansas doing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2014, 03:16:55 PM »

Huge public sector, crap economy, no courage to do the neccesary reforms to fix it.

How is Kansas doing?

Yet the person you support the most wants to model this country after France. Good one.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2014, 03:28:39 PM »
Yet the person you support the most wants to model this country after France. Good one.

Can you be a little more specifik?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2014, 04:29:33 PM »
whether I do or not, doesn't matter...you won't buy it anyway....you never do
so no sources then, pretty much what I thought!!!!

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2014, 01:26:55 AM »
hillary clitface is the biggest reptile on this plant, make her president and she will destroy the world the filthy reptilian bastard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2014, 06:25:59 AM »
Ralph Nader dubs Hillary Clinton ‘a menace to the United States’
Washington Times ^  | October 29, 2014 | Cheryl K. Chumley

Posted on ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2014‎ ‎8‎:‎46‎:‎13‎ ‎AM by Zakeet

Ralph Nader, a former Green Party and Independent Party presidential candidate who frequently serves as a loud critic of federal safety standards, doesn’t have much love for presumptive Democratic Party White House candidate Hillary Clinton.

When asked by a writer with We Are Change what he thought of the the former Secretary of State seeking the nation’s highest office, Mr. Nader’s reply was less than enthusiastic.

“Well, Hillary is a corporatist and a militarist,” Mr. Nader said, Raw Story reported. “Do we want another corporatist and militarist? She thinks Obama is too weak. He doesn’t kill enough people overseas. So she’s a menace to the United States of America.”

But he wasn’t done.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...