Author Topic: Likely indictment for Killary  (Read 7037 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Likely indictment for Killary
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 09:17:46 AM »
Trump should have coasted into the White House.  If only he didn't say so much dumb shit.  The guy clearly can't help himself.  Trump from the 80s and 90s would have done much better.  Hillary is hardly trustworthy, but what choice do people have.  He did it to himself and America.

It was on purpose. Controlled opposition. Easy game.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 10:03:09 AM »
Well, unlike your "climate change" fallacies, I've been pretty much dead on about Obama for the last eight years. All the way from "cash for clunkers" to the failing Obamacare to the economy.

Libs melting hard in this thread. But I will agree she probably will win although I hope I'm wrong.

climate change fallacies!!!!

it's a hoax made up by the Chinese from what I hear from a reputable source.

You're just too precious coach. So dumb & so gullible.

5 more days until the muslim gays come knocking on your door asking to take your assault rifles.  :o

Salmon12

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 11:11:02 AM »
She won't come close to winning the popular vote. I'm sorry I must have missed something. Why are you for her again?

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_nov3
Some polls say different. And besides, it only really matters what's happening during 36 hours prior to the polls opening. Trump is surging this week, but the elections are next week. And to answer your question, I'm not "for" any of these people. If you actually believe the citizenry plays a role in who gets "elected", then I'm afraid your eyes have not been opened. Hillary has already been selected as our next president some ten years ago. The campaign and the voting is a dog and pony show designed to make the sheep believe there is such thing as a democracy. Who am I "for"? I'm for me and mine. This is the land of opportunity for those looking to make it happen. Those who want to whine about who's in office and taxes and bathrooms and deflated footballs will never grab the ring. Wake up and smell the coffee Joe.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 11:43:37 AM »
Some polls say different. And besides, it only really matters what's happening during 36 hours prior to the polls opening. Trump is surging this week, but the elections are next week. And to answer your question, I'm not "for" any of these people. If you actually believe the citizenry plays a role in who gets "elected", then I'm afraid your eyes have not been opened. Hillary has already been selected as our next president some ten years ago. The campaign and the voting is a dog and pony show designed to make the sheep believe there is such thing as a democracy. Who am I "for"? I'm for me and mine. This is the land of opportunity for those looking to make it happen. Those who want to whine about who's in office and taxes and bathrooms and deflated footballs will never grab the ring. Wake up and smell the coffee Joe.

I've said this before, no matter if they're winning or losing the polls do not matter until the day of the elections. Other than that, it's mostly guessing. We already know that the Dems have been indisputably caught rigging the election as before it was just accusations.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 12:59:37 PM »
I've said this before, no matter if they're winning or losing the polls do not matter until the day of the elections. Other than that, it's mostly guessing. We already know that the Dems have been indisputably caught rigging the election as before it was just accusations.
You're fucking hysterical. Guess you forgot about 2000.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2016, 01:02:48 PM »
Salmon12
Getbig II

All just gibberish and static you're hearing on the so-called "news". Hillary is the next President and it doesn't even matter. Your life isn't going to be any different either way. Do like me: keep your head down, eat a boatload of protein and lift excruciatingly heavy barbells.

Stupid stereotypical meathead answer.

Some of us pay taxes and healthcare...have people, properties and businesses to protect...and have values.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2016, 01:06:11 PM »
You're fucking hysterical. Guess you forgot about 2000.

No, he's just extremely dumb and uneducated. Your average red state armpit white trash.

If there's to be a 'Dumbest Poster' on Getbig poll he'll win every single time.

James

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2016, 01:08:09 PM »

Salmon12

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »

Stupid stereotypical meathead answer.

Some of us pay taxes and healthcare...have people, properties and businesses to protect...and have values.
Yeah okay.  ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2016, 07:48:22 PM »
She won't come close to winning the popular vote. I'm sorry I must have missed something. Why are you for her again?

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_nov3
This is what I think could happen.  He will win the popular vote and she will still have enough electoral vote, which is messed up.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2016, 07:53:19 PM »
This is what I think could happen.  He will win the popular vote and she will still have enough electoral vote, which is messed up.

Same here. System is electoral votes matter, note the popular vote.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2016, 11:53:58 PM »
Getbig is politically stupid.

Funny to read though.

(Coach is actually correct here)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2016, 02:09:53 AM »
Getbig is politically stupid.

Funny to read though.

(Coach is actually correct here)

Libtards are in a state of denial. Can you imagine how bad this is that even the mainstream media is reporting it?

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure - CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2016, 02:26:20 AM »
Libtards are in a state of denial. Can you imagine how bad this is that even the mainstream media is reporting it?

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure - CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

Keep up. This news is already stale and it was highly overblown when it broke. Don't be a dreamer.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2016, 02:34:41 AM »
Keep up. This news is already stale and it was highly overblown when it broke. Don't be a dreamer.

Is that what the girls on Huffpo told you to say?

Did you know that the NYPD had the laptop first? Do you think they turned it over to the FBI, after making copies, of course, because there was nothing to be found?

As I said, Libtards are in denial.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 03:15:30 AM »
Is that what the girls on Huffpo told you to say?

Did you know that the NYPD had the laptop first? Do you think they turned it over to the FBI, after making copies, of course, because there was nothing to be found?

As I said, Libtards are in denial.

Time will tell.... ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 03:19:45 AM »
Time will tell.... ::)

You don't get it. It's not the story. It's the fact that CBS has now reported it. That tells you it's bad.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2016, 03:26:54 AM »
You don't get it. It's not the story. It's the fact that CBS has now reported it. That tells you it's bad.

Oh I get it. This doesn't mean I will jump to conclusions, speculating on possible outcomes. If nothing comes of it, you'll say it's a leftwing cover-up. If something comes of it, you'll feel vindicated. Either way, you will continue believing what you already believe, since it appears you're mindset is unchangeable.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2016, 03:31:12 AM »
Oh I get it. This doesn't mean I will jump to conclusions, speculating on possible outcomes. If nothing comes of it, you'll say it's a leftwing cover-up. If something comes of it, you'll feel vindicated. Either way, you will continue believing what you already believe, since it appears you're mindset is unchangeable.

You already did  jump to conclusions with your "nothing to see here" reply #38 post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2016, 03:48:02 AM »
You already did  jump to conclusions with your "nothing to see here" reply #38 post.

You're right. Shame on me. I'd better watch myself, huh?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2016, 04:25:18 AM »

This story popped up in the NY Post today.  They found email on the laptop that are not duplicates of others.  New stuff.
Y

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2016, 05:13:03 AM »
They also found out that at least FIVE foreign agents accessed Clinton's private server. So....

Russia, North Korea, China, ???, ???
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2016, 05:19:42 AM »
They also found out that at least FIVE foreign agents accessed Clinton's private server. So....

Russia, North Korea, China, ???, ???

Prepare for disappointment.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2016, 05:22:33 AM »
Prepare for disappointment.

I'd be highly disappointed if we "elect" Hillary.

The fact that you have grandchildren, and great grandchildren, and you still want her in office is sick. Especially considering the pedo stuff that is floating around surrounding her circle.
a

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2016, 05:23:38 AM »
So even if she wins she will be 'under investigation' with a potential criminal case opening against her?