Author Topic: Obama keeps a homosexual under his desk.  (Read 4686 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Obama keeps a homosexual under his desk.
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2022, 09:38:34 AM »
Shut up monkey.  For someone to do that, it would get out quite easy to the public.

You goofy looking dumb phaggot. As usual, you're wrong dick for brains. Shut the fuck up.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2022, 09:40:22 AM »
All of this about Barry and he's still more popular than Biden.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2022, 09:45:41 AM »
Shut up monkey.  For someone to do that, it would get out quite easy to the public.

are you that fuking dumb ??
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2022, 09:48:29 AM »

He made a video about voting....its not like he whipped up a crowd to invade the Capitol

We get it - you want to bang O-TWINK! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2022, 09:49:43 AM »

You goofy looking dumb phaggot. As usual, you're wrong dick for brains. Shut the fuck up.
:D ;D

Obama the Clown is such a joke.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2022, 09:50:39 AM »
It has gotten out, you fucking moron. ::)

That's the point. :P

Here's your boy preparing to swallow.

Goodrum is upset he was not on that couch.   ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2022, 02:03:54 PM »

Up yours moon cricket.   You're always spinning this  flat earth black Israelite Hebrew marijuana smoking bullshit.  Black people are not Jewish you imbecile.   Stop denying your heritage and I'm going to keep calling you names until you come to your senses that you are a fucking Java
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2022, 02:13:30 PM »
Why are his legs crossed?   ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2022, 02:34:56 PM »

Up yours moon cricket.   You're always spinning this  flat earth black Israelite Hebrew marijuana smoking bullshit.  Black people are not Jewish you imbecile.   Stop denying your heritage and I'm going to keep calling you names until you come to your senses that you are a fucking Java

See, the thing is you filthy dookie digger, when you call me names based on race, you're calling yourself those same names and believe me when I tell you those names have zero effect especially coming from a country ass phaggot. Where as when I call you names referring to your perverted lifestyle choice, unfortunate phenotype, and overall disgusting disposition, well Melvin, that only applies to you and hits at the center of your pathetic little soul.

So I encourage you to keep up the racial epithets so the rest of the board can marvel at the moron Melvin and chuckle at the irony of your words you dimwitted simpleton.

What's laughable is that you believe anything you say, (in essence a threat) will motivate me to change a behavior that you don't like in me. You've been smoking way too much cock to believe that. I'll smack you so hard, I'll close the gaps on all twelve of your teeth and knock your eyes straight.

No shit Negros aren't Jewish. Negros are Israelites. Israelites and Jewish are not the same thing pillow biter.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2022, 02:56:09 PM »

See, the thing is shit pusher, when you call me names based on race, you're calling yourself those same names and believe me when I tell you, those names have zero effect especially coming from a country ass phaggot. Where as when I call you names referring to your perverted lifestyle choice, unfortunate phenotype, and overall disgusting disposition, well Melvin, that only applies to you and hits at the center of your pathetic little soul.

So I encourage you to keep up the racial epithets so the rest of the board can marvel at the moron Melvin and chuckle at the irony of your words you dimwitted simpleton.

What's laughable is that you believe anything you say, (in essence a threat) will motivate me to change a behavior that you don't like in me. You've been smoking way too much cock to believe that. I'll smack you so hard, I'll close the gaps on all twelve of your teeth and knock your eyes straight.

No shit Negros aren't Jewish. Negros are Israelites. Israelites and Jewish are not the same thing pillow biter.

The tussle over the years between the two Big Ms has been an underrated battle IMO :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2022, 06:22:14 PM »
See, the thing is you filthy dookie digger, when you call me names based on race, you're calling yourself those same names and believe me when I tell you those names have zero effect especially coming from a country ass phaggot. Where as when I call you names referring to your perverted lifestyle choice, unfortunate phenotype, and overall disgusting disposition, well Melvin, that only applies to you and hits at the center of your pathetic little soul.

😂
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2022, 06:28:11 PM »

The tussle over the years between the two Big Ms has been an underrated battle IMO :D

Its been a long time coming.  Ive been letting his stupid ramblings slide for years until he decided to talk about me fucking dudes.   He needs to know that what goes on in my bed or car is none of anyone's business.   Wiggs also thinks the world is flat...now he wants to knock my teeth in.  Well, he better makes sure thst he knocks me out with one blow because if he doesnt, he's going to taste the rainbow when i get finished with him
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2022, 06:51:26 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2022, 07:09:31 PM »

Its been a long time coming.  Ive been letting his stupid ramblings slide for years until he decided to talk about me fucking dudes.   He needs to know that what goes on in my bed or car is none of anyone's business.   Wiggs also thinks the world is flat...now he wants to knock my teeth in.  Well, he better makes sure thst he knocks me out with one blow because if he doesnt, he's going to taste the rainbow when i get finished with him

^This guy fucks^

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2022, 08:20:23 PM »

You letting me slide? Like there's anything you can do. Lol
There's literally nothing  you could do. I'm faster, stronger, smarter, quicker and a better fighter. You can talk your shit on the internet, but like with Derek Anthony, you wouldn't do a motherfucking thing.

You let a man spit in your face and you did nothing. You'd shit your pants and beg for mercy on first sight of me. I wouldn't have to clench my fist. I'd go upside that balding head of yours with an open hand and make your ears ring for weeks and give you permanent vertigo. Then I'd castrate you and make you a eunuch and shove your filthy dick down your throat and make you taste your own rainblow. You want to speak openly about your phaggotry and your Marty Feldmanesque cock holster fuck toy you called a husband, It's a free country. It's also a free country that I respond and hurt your little feelings. You see Melvin, I get under your skin, you don't get under mine. I'm one of the few that can do that.
You don't have the vocabulary or verbal dexterity to compete.
You and I both have the option to use the ignore option Ron has blessed the site with. Until then I'm going to keep beating you as long as you open your mouth and stupid comes out.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2022, 02:09:27 AM »

"taste the rainbow."  Shit just got real!!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2022, 04:42:43 AM »

I like this one even more than too much sugar in the tank

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2022, 05:03:25 AM »
You idiots quit encouraging this retard. You're baiting him in to a slaughter and none leaves Wiggs' Slaughterhouse.... not alive.

For years many of you have encouraged this delusional reject for your sick sense of humor and entertainment. Stop.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2022, 06:06:04 AM »
Vince needs to have Wiggs on his YouTube show.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2022, 06:12:05 AM »
Vince needs to have Wiggs on his YouTube show.

isn't he too busy working on another website that will have zero visitors ?
c

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2022, 06:23:56 AM »
Funks only defense for his leftist friends are cut up and edited videos. I guess you missed all burning cities by your buds in 2016 and 2020
What are the odds they'll burn in 2024 too?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2022, 07:11:34 AM »
You letting me slide? Like there's anything you can do. Lol
There's literally nothing  you could do. I'm faster, stronger, smarter, quicker and a better fighter. You can talk your shit on the internet, but like with Derek Anthony, you wouldn't do a motherfucking thing.

You let a man spit in your face and you did nothing. You'd shit your pants and beg for mercy on first sight of me. I wouldn't have to clench my fist. I'd go upside that balding head of yours with an open hand and make your ears ring for weeks and give you permanent vertigo. Then I'd castrate you and make you a eunuch and shove your filthy dick down your throat and make you taste your own rainblow. You want to speak openly about your phaggotry and your Marty Feldmanesque cock holster fuck toy you called a husband, It's a free country. It's also a free country that I respond and hurt your little feelings. You see Melvin, I get under your skin, you don't get under mine. I'm one of the few that can do that.
You don't have the vocabulary or verbal dexterity to compete.
You and I both have the option to use the ignore option Ron has blessed the site with. Until then I'm going to keep beating you as long as you open your mouth and stupid comes out.

Wiggs, you act as though you're going to get a fair fight with me.   Sorry but I'll just throw bleach in your face...its the easiest thing to get past security at expos and I keep it in a water bottle.   

As far as Derek Anthony is concerned, its been over 15 years since that happened and he's been dead for almost 10 years having died in a slow and excruciating death.  I think I'm over the spit thing and I honestly still feel bad about how I treated him in his dying days/.

And if I didn't get under your skin then you wouldn't respond to physical threats.   You just hate the fact that I finally called you out for your ever changing bullshit over the past 20 years.   I would have done it earlier but I didn't because you're black as well but now you want to prop yourself as not being black along with being a flat earther.   Its time for you to get back to Motown with the rest the the brothas.  You will fall in line you stupid Negro.   We are not Hebrew, we are not fucking Jews, we are not from Israel, or fucking  Wakanda....our descendants are from Africa and not anywhere else.   Straighten the fuck up, Wiggs.
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2022, 07:17:15 AM »
isn't he too busy working on another website that will have zero visitors ?
His YouTube channel actually seems to be going quite well.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2022, 07:47:49 AM »
Wiggs, you act as though you're going to get a fair fight with me.   Sorry but I'll just throw bleach in your face...its the easiest thing to get past security at expos and I keep it in a water bottle.   

As far as Derek Anthony is concerned, its been over 15 years since that happened and he's been dead for almost 10 years having died in a slow and excruciating death.  I think I'm over the spit thing and I honestly still feel bad about how I treated him in his dying days/.

And if I didn't get under your skin then you wouldn't respond to physical threats.   You just hate the fact that I finally called you out for your ever changing bullshit over the past 20 years.   I would have done it earlier but I didn't because you're black as well but now you want to prop yourself as not being black along with being a flat earther.   Its time for you to get back to Motown with the rest the the brothas.  You will fall in line you stupid Negro.   We are not Hebrew, we are not fucking Jews, we are not from Israel, or fucking  Wakanda....our descendants are from Africa and not anywhere else.   Straighten the fuck up, Wiggs.

Melvin, I use the Derek example because it shows how much of a bitch you are. You didn't get tougher with age. You're fat, slow and complacent.

If you really got under my skin, the only way people would know is when a thread was created, "Where's Vince? He hasn't logged on in a year,".

And YOU'd never know the the time, day or place. (LOL @ an expo) So be happy you don't get under my skin. 😉

Hebrews are black dumbfuck. Negro which means black are Hebrews dumbfuck. If you'd take some time off penetrating men's rectums and read a book, you'd understand this. Israel is in Africa dumbfuck. Black is a color, not a people dumbfuck. Hebrews aka Israelites are a people dark in color from brown to black. You ignore the things I post in books to prove my point but eventually, this will seep into your life and you will have to face it sooner or later. So cope.

Just for clarification in case you didn't know, Wakanda doesn't exist. So yes, our descendants are from Africa, northeast Africa in a country called Israel...dumbfuck.

I'm straight. You try being straight. Then read books and quit listening to what your impostor Jew-ish masters taught you.

And btw...THE EARTH IS STILL FLAT! Your level of delusion is astonishing and something to behold. You must have had many bad things happen to you to be in this condition. Your ego is guarding you to the point of grand delusions.

A negro growing up in the south, no daddy, not athletic, gay, average looking, extreme proportions and a socially awkward outcast...😬  Not a good origin story. Not easy Melvin and you've built up a vast number of walls to protect yourself. But there's a way out and you keep rejecting it. And you don't like hearing it especially from someone that looks like you who has probably failed you, or bullied and chastised you your entire life.  I know damn well whatever family you have they disapprove and are ashamed of your filthy behavior. What relationship do you have with your mother Melvin? Brother or sisters? Did they disown you as well?

You hate yourself so much, you refuse to believe you can be greater than just some Unga bunga spearchucker from sub Saharan Africa. Well Melvin it's true, we are better than the lies that were told and it's time you come out of your slumber and men's rectums and wake up.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2022, 08:46:30 AM »
Obama, a true man of the people, who has done so much for the wellbeing of the people, and exists but to serve the interests of the people.  ::)