Author Topic: It begins - McCarthy Officially Backs Biden Impeachment Inquiry  (Read 2071 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: It begins - McCarthy Officially Backs Biden Impeachment Inquiry
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2023, 04:00:40 PM »
Hey dippy, there wouldn’t be an inquiry if there was no evidence. This is isn’t Pelosi’s gavel anymore where you put forth an impeachment with no evidence

Yeah, and there wouldn't be four indictments and 91 felony charges if there was no evidence either.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2023, 05:22:24 PM »
Hey dippy, there wouldn’t be an inquiry if there was no evidence. This is isn’t Pelosi’s gavel anymore where you put forth an impeachment with no evidence

Not going to argue with you about whether there was evidence or not because Trump was impeached - twice. At least Pelosi had the vote. McCarthy does not. What is your game plan when Biden doesn't get impeached?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2023, 08:33:37 AM »
Not going to argue with you about whether there was evidence or not because Trump was impeached - twice. At least Pelosi had the vote. McCarthy does not. What is your game plan when Biden doesn't get impeached?

McQarthy just bending over for the red hats so they don't try to oust him with a vote.  He knows he doesn't have the votes to do this.  Thing is, he really doesn't care.  It's all for show and to appease the Gaetz and MTGs of his party.    Even some in his own party know it's all bullshit.

---
Colorado Representative Ken Buck, a member of the hyper-conservative House Freedom Caucus, recently told Jen Psaki that there is currently no evidence against President Joe Biden that would warrant impeachment, let alone an "inquiry."
---

and

---
"Time for impeachment is the time when there's evidence linking President Biden to a high crime or misdemeanor."
He continued: "That doesn't exist right now."

Buck also rebuked Georgia Representative and former member of the Freedom Caucus Marjorie Taylor Greene's obsession with impeaching Biden.  "Marjorie filed impeachment articles of impeachment on President Biden before he was sworn into office more than two and a half years ago.  The idea that she is now the expert on impeachment or that she is someone who should set the timing on impeachment is absurd."
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2023, 08:37:25 AM »
Yeah, and there wouldn't be four indictments and 91 felony charges if there was no evidence either.   :D

Sure there would. “You can indict a ham sandwich” - Chuck Schumer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2023, 08:38:12 AM »

Remind us how that trial turned out lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2023, 09:16:53 AM »
McQarthy just bending over for the red hats so they don't try to oust him with a vote.  He knows he doesn't have the votes to do this.  Thing is, he really doesn't care.  It's all for show and to appease the Gaetz and MTGs of his party.    Even some in his own party know it's all bullshit.

---
Colorado Representative Ken Buck, a member of the hyper-conservative House Freedom Caucus, recently told Jen Psaki that there is currently no evidence against President Joe Biden that would warrant impeachment, let alone an "inquiry."
---

and

---
"Time for impeachment is the time when there's evidence linking President Biden to a high crime or misdemeanor."

Buck also rebuked Georgia Representative and former member of the Freedom Caucus Marjorie Taylor Greene's obsession with impeaching Biden.  "Marjorie filed impeachment articles of impeachment on President Biden before he was sworn into office more than two and a half years ago.  The idea that she is now the expert on impeachment or that she is someone who should set the timing on impeachment is absurd."
---

Actually what Buck said was he was going into look at the evidence that he hasn’t seen. You know, like the bank records, emails, texts, whistleblowers testimonies, the affidavits, etc

But according to you and the ones that brainwash you, “there is no evidence” hahahahah

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2023, 09:20:24 AM »
Here’s All The Evidence Connecting Joe Biden To Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings

And you can bet they’ll be a hell of a lot more during the inquiry

https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/17/evidence-joe-biden-hunter-business-dealings/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2023, 09:21:15 AM »
Here’s All The Evidence Connecting Joe Biden To Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings

And you can bet they’ll be a hell of a lot more during the inquiry

https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/17/evidence-joe-biden-hunter-business-dealings/
  ok....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2023, 09:33:53 AM »
Sure there would. “You can indict a ham sandwich” - Chuck Schumer

Now apply that to your previous posting.   ::)

It takes a low intellect person to box themselves in with their own words.  Which is no surprise that you do it over and over.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2023, 09:35:46 AM »
Actually what Buck said was he was going into look at the evidence that he hasn’t seen. You know, like the bank records, emails, texts, whistleblowers testimonies, the affidavits, etc

But according to you and the ones that brainwash you, “there is no evidence” hahahahah

He said exactly what is listed in the quote above.  If you claim he didn't you are either a liar, extremely stupid, or both.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2023, 09:38:18 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2023, 09:40:42 AM »
He said exactly what is listed in the quote above.  If you claim he didn't you are either a liar, extremely stupid, or both.

Yeah…since you didn’t watch his interview last week on Newsmax you wouldn’t know.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2023, 10:19:41 AM »
Yeah…since you didn’t watch his interview last week on Newsmax you wouldn’t know.

Are you really disputing what he said in the quote I posted?  It doesn't matter what he said somewhere else.  Are you really saying that Ken did not utter those words that I posted?   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2023, 10:41:00 AM »
Are you really disputing what he said in the quote I posted?  It doesn't matter what he said somewhere else.  Are you really saying that Ken did not utter those words that I posted?   ::)

I’m saying you don’t keep up with shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2023, 11:22:57 AM »
I’m saying you don’t keep up with shit.

Again, you don't want to stand by your own words.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2023, 09:31:08 PM »
Again, you don't want to stand by your own words.

He got owned again, but you watch.. he will spin it in Coaches famous ability to detach himself from reality. I swear, I feel like I need to check my emails daily for "Leave Coach alone!" emails from the Special Olympics. And honestly, if I got one, I would. I have the utmost respect for those struggling with disabilities. But Coach hasn't yet declared an issue so I assume all is fair. But if at any time Coach comes forward with " Well, I'm not retarded but I did get held back 3 times" or something along those lines I will absolutely back off. Hell, I've been considering it anyways because it's pretty obvious. But then I struggle with the "They want to be treated the same as you and I, they don't want special favors" and I keep pointing out his flaws. It's a tough call.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2023, 10:14:10 PM »
He got owned again, but you watch.. he will spin it in Coaches famous ability to detach himself from reality. I swear, I feel like I need to check my emails daily for "Leave Coach alone!" emails from the Special Olympics. And honestly, if I got one, I would. I have the utmost respect for those struggling with disabilities. But Coach hasn't yet declared an issue so I assume all is fair. But if at any time Coach comes forward with " Well, I'm not retarded but I did get held back 3 times" or something along those lines I will absolutely back off. Hell, I've been considering it anyways because it's pretty obvious. But then I struggle with the "They want to be treated the same as you and I, they don't want special favors" and I keep pointing out his flaws. It's a tough call.

You ran once, it’s not surprising you’d run again from a debate.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2023, 11:44:05 PM »

Coach, you keep mentioning how you want to debate others. Why not make a youtube channel and start doing debates there to engage with people or do a collab and appear on one of the many political commentators' channels like Bongino or Shapiro as a pundit?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2023, 04:40:44 AM »

No one is running from debating a retarded geriatric.   No one is just not wasting their time doing so.  There is nothing about  you that anyone takes believes lends any credible to your posts here and a "debate" (hahaha) would only be more of the same with you lying, making up shit, denying facts, and speaking in click bait sound bites.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2023, 04:41:44 AM »
Coach, you keep mentioning how you want to debate others. Why not make a youtube channel and start doing debates there to engage with people or do a collab and appear on one of the many political commentators' channels like Bongino or Shapiro as a pundit?

Hahahaah.  What a great idea.  So we could share with more people who are not GetBig members and let them get a Daily Dose Of Our Own Retarded Jellyfish Brain from here. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2023, 09:06:06 AM »

I don’t have time to create a YouTube channel. Zoom is much more efficient. Besides, I already have one that I’ve barely posted too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2023, 09:08:43 AM »
“House Republicans Set Date for First Biden Impeachment Hearing“

The U.S. House of Representatives is going to hold its first impeachment inquiry hearing this month, the House Oversight committee confirmed on Sept. 19.

The first hearing will take place on Thursday, Sept. 28, a spokesperson for the House Oversight Committee told The Epoch Times on Tuesday morning.

The hearing will focus on constitutional and legal questions surrounding the President’s involvement in corruption and abuse of public office,” the spokesperson said. “The Committee also intends to subpoena Hunter and James Biden’s personal and business bank records as early as this week. The Oversight Committee will continue to follow the evidence and money trail to provide the transparency and accountability that Americans demand from their government.”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) recently announced the lower chamber would be investigating President Joe Biden, with a focus on his involvement in the business dealings of his son, Hunter Biden, and brother, James Biden.

“House Republicans have uncovered serious and credible allegations into President Biden’s conduct. Taken together these allegations paint a picture of a culture of corruption,” Mr. McCarthy said in prepared remarks from Washington.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, is helping lead the probe.

Ian Sams, a White House spokesman, said that Republicans have already been investigating the president and have “turned up no evidence of wrongdoing.”

Mr. Comer and other Republicans have found that the president spoke repeatedly to business partners of Mr. Biden, including at dinners at Washington’s Cafe Milano. They also confirmed that President Biden sent emails under pseudonyms while vice president, including accounts that corresponded with Mr. Biden.

Mr. Biden, other Biden family members, and associates received more than $21 million, primarily from foreigners, while President Biden was vice president.

Under the U.S. Constitution, the House can bring charges of impeachment against the president or another official. A simple majority impeaches the official.

The Senate then considers the charges in an impeachment trial.

Former President Donald Trump was impeached twice, but was acquitted both times.

Mark Tapscott contributed to this report.