Author Topic: 4am Workouts to Stay in Shape  (Read 2294 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
4am Workouts to Stay in Shape
« on: August 22, 2012, 12:33:38 PM »
http://www.pressthepresident.com/show.jsp?article=12473

Michelle Obama’s 4am Workouts to Stay in Shape

The First Lady reveals how lengthy workouts help her stay in shape, but despite her concern for healthy life style she loves junk food.

Michelle Obama does not even think to starve herself in order to have a perfectly shaped body. She feels no guilt when eating potato chips and she loves delicious pies prepared by the cooks in the White House.

“I would be depressed if I felt I could never eat the things that I love.” says a 45-year old Michelle in the interview for the Magazine Prevention. However, she is aware of the fact that being the First Lady she is under scrutiny of fashion critics who have no mercy for anyone, therefore she exercises daily.

In her 40s she is in the top form she says and that is because she gets up at 4.30am when she starts her workouts which include Pilates, stretching, weights and her favorite, arm exercises.
“I've had more time for workouts as my kids have gotten older. There was a period, actually right before the campaign started up, that I was really in tip-top shape. And then my husband ran for President.” the First Lady laughs.
You may think that on the menu in the White House you can find only pricy delicacies, but you would be surprised, as the whole family loves junk food, especially burgers.
Thanks to the cooks who are at their disposal the Obamas may indulge in such food whenever they want.
“If you like pie, it will be there, always, at every meal. So for me, it's about setting up new boundaries. I had some challenges with that, but I'm balancing out.” discovers always elegant Michelle. Balanced diet is the key, so she tries to apply that practice when it comes to her daughters’ diet, a 10-year old Malie and 7-year old Sasha.
“I don't want my girls to be obsessed about food. We don't have a "no junk food" rule-I just want them to think about their choices. When my older daughter asks, "Can I have pie?" I'll say, "Did you have it yesterday? Well, what do you think?" And she'll come to the conclusion that, you know, you're right, I shouldn't eat pie every day.” says Michelle.
The First Lady is very proud of the shape of her arms and that is why she often wears sleeveless dresses in order to emphasize them.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: 4am Workouts to Stay in Shape
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 12:57:54 PM »
LOL..Isn't that Oprah?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 01:01:10 PM »
She seems to be made for the Paleo diet.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 02:28:13 PM »
you dont have to "workout" just be on your feet more do more things around the house and in your yard and try to do them fast
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 01:56:00 AM »
Falcon punches to Jethro Tull keep me in shape at any time of day.
People walk by my office and notice me doing them, a trend has started at work..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 03:52:17 AM »
Either you're a dipshit or you believe you're funny and are not....pick one.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 07:08:00 AM »
Calm down Wiggy.. Take it easy..