Author Topic: Best Natural Testosterone Booster?  (Read 185159 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Best Natural Testosterone Booster?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2013, 06:45:31 AM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2013, 07:03:05 AM »
Get lots of sleep and don't force your body to wake up at the fucking crack of dawn every morning and disrupt your deep sleep cycle like modern society expects you to

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2013, 07:12:50 AM »
You'll need a few spares of this:

It doesn't put stress  in your liver as conventional steroids do......

You can ever drink the occasional beer on weekends  and remain healthy.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2013, 07:19:35 AM »
http://www.steroid.com/Methyltrienolone.php

Methyltrienolone (MT) is a very potent, reasonably toxic, non-aromatizing steroid. Ok. Lets go over those three points again. First of all, MT is potent. It binds so strongly to the AR (androgen receptor) that it is often used in studies on other androgens to measure how strongly they bind. In other words, this stuff binds onto the AR receptor so strongly that it is pretty much the benchmark for that quality. If youve read my profile on Trenbolone Acetate (TA), youll note that I said TA is the most potent injectable weapon in our arsenal with regards to ability to bind to the Androgen receptor. Thats still true, because this particular compound is not in our arsenal, and its not injectable... its simply the oral version of TA (i.e. it is Trenbolone which has undergone modification to become orally active, via the addition of a 17-alph-methyl group). So why is it important that this stuff binds so tightly to the AR? Well, Androgen Receptors are found in both fat cells as well as muscle cells(8); they act on the AR in muscle cells to promote growth, and in the fat cells to affect fat burning.(9)(6) The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose (fat)tissue(9)(5). Unfortunately, that strong binding doesnt also automatically mean that it will elicit the strongest possible anabolic response, nor that the weakest bind will elicit a weak anabolic response. Anadrol (oxymetholone) has the weakest bind to the AR possible (too low to be measured), and it produces a profound anabolic response, for example. Dianabol is simarly low, and produces a very good anabolic response. ARs are found in both muscle tissue as well as adipose tissue. When a muscles AR is stimulated, it can induce hypertrophy. When an adipose tissues AR is stimulated, through various related mechanisms, fat is lost. This is a gross oversimplification. Whatever. All we need to know is that when you have a steroid that binds to the AR, it builds muscle and burns fat. And a steroid that binds very tightly to the AR will stimulate a lot of muscle synthesis and burn a lot of fat. A good example of this is Trenbolone. And since I mentioned Trenbolone, its worth further mentioning that MT is basically a 17aa (oral) version of (injectable) Trenbolone. AR binding and AR stimulation is not the only mechanism which stimulates anabolism, however. It is important to note that dbol has a very low AR binding ability and A50 has an AR binding ability which is too low to even measure! Both are very potent oral steroids, though. So while its important, AR binding/stimulation is not the end all & be all of anabolism, although it is an important part. Dont be fooled by the anabolic/androgenic ratio of this (or any steroid), either. The anabolic/androgenic ratio of MT would suggest that it produces 120(+)x the anabolic and 60(+)x androgenic effect of Testosterone (which has a score of 100 and 100 respectively). If one were able to get a bottle of this stuff, I believe it would be best used as part of a cutting cycle, stacked with some injectables (testosterone, etc... ), but certainly no other orals. Its just too toxic. Negma (the French company who brought Parabolan to the market, and then discontinued it) never pushed MT to gain approval as a commercially released item, since their original studies showed it to be highly toxic. Methyltrienolone is, of course, a 19Nor compound (as is Trenbolone)...Thus, it will effect your sexual drive and performance in a similar way to both Tren and Nandrolone, meaning that Temporary Impotence and/or a lack of libido is highly possible (aka Tren-Dick or Deca Dick)(10). Another problem with MT is that it is a progestin, and binds shockingly well to the progesterone receptor also (PgR) (3). As we know, progestins amplify estrogenic effects of Aromatizing drugs. Although MT doesnt aromatize, you will still need to worry about its ability to cause side-effects by amplifying the estrogenic issues caused by the other compounds you may be taking. How toxic is this stuff? Well, it was never commercially marketed for use in humans, and has been relegated to Steroid-Purgatory, to be used only in studies. Id probably rate it on around the same level as taking very high doses of halotestin or methyltestosterone. And Id probably recommend that people keep doses of this product very low, much lower than recommended doses typical of the other 2 compounds I just mentioned (i.e. 500-750mcgs/day, for not much longer than 3-4 weeks). I have had the good fortune to discuss this product with the owner of an Underground Lab, and he had given out several samples of this stuff to athletes he knew, and they all kept records and got regular bloodwork done. People who were in the 2mg/day range developed highly elevated liver enzymes and Jaundice (yellowing of the eyes and skin). They all recovered, and through trial and error, a 500-750mcg dose was found to be (*relatively) safe, and (*roughly) as effective as 150-225mgs of Trenbolone Acetate. For women, a possible side effect of MT is Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics), which is profound with this stuff (11), so it is entirely off limits for women to use. You may want to take milk thistle with this compound, should you decide to try it, as well as (320mgs/day), ALA (500mgs per meal) and try some Pygeum Africanum (Permixon, the liposterolic extract of Serenoa)... stuff will all protect either your prostate or liver... in one study, it inhibited competitively the binding of Methyltrienolone to the cytosolic receptor of the rat prostate. Youll still need to get blood work done, avoid other orals (this includes drinking, or anything else which could tax your liver), and monitor your health closely. This isnt a drug for novices, clearly, and is probably only useful for pre-contest bodybuilders. Ive only seen MT available from one Underground Lab, and it came in a 50ml bottle, which was 1mg/ml, and was priced at $100. This translates to roughly 100 doses, at a reasonable cost of fifty-cents per dose. And since you would never want to run this particular drug for longer than 3-4 weeks at a time (maybe it would have use in the last few weeks before a bodybuilding competition, but not much else), youll get to use one bottle in 4 different cycles. That makes it no less dangerous, just reasonably cheap.

Just sayin'

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2013, 07:19:52 AM »

It doesn't put stress  in your liver as conventional steroids do......

You can ever drink the occasional beer on weekends  and remain healthy.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

do you sell this fake steroid by any chance

whoooooooooooooooooooosh
T

the trainer

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2013, 07:26:30 AM »
For those of you who have tried legal stuff over the counter Natural Testosterone Booster ?  which one would you say helps a bit?

This one has good reviews online

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

take 500 mg of sustenon 250 each week you will be horny and build muscle dont waste your money on this garbage.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2013, 07:46:04 AM »
do you sell this fake steroid by any chance

whoooooooooooooooooooosh

I don't sell supps of any type, I just started trying this particular, over the counter formula.... Friends that have used it looked lean and kept their strength while on it ....  So I thought I could share and hear some comments, based on people that knows about it oo have tried it .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2013, 07:49:59 AM »
http://www.steroid.com/Methyltrienolone.php

Just sayin'

Good article, thanks for sharing.

I guess keeping a moderate/low dosage for a month or so  with a clean diet,and lots of water  should be safe  and help you attain Arnold 1980 like shape .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2013, 07:56:46 AM »
Good article, thanks for sharing.

I guess keeping a moderate/low dosage for a month or so  with a clean diet,and lots of water  should be safe  and help you attain Arnold 1980 like shape .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's not it.

Jeez...you don't even know what you're putting in your own body.

Borracho

• Getbig V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2013, 08:04:58 AM »
One of the reasons that I stopped taking any of the 19-nor stuff in my 20's (when it first came out) was because of the libido/ED issues. Stuff just flat killed it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2013, 08:30:59 AM »
One of the reasons that I stopped taking any of the 19-nor stuff in my 20's (when it first came out) was because of the libido/ED issues. Stuff just flat killed it.

Haven't looked through the whole thread but op wanted to boost test and is now taking something that will lower it to zero in due time.  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2013, 08:42:43 AM »

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2013, 09:51:46 AM »
Humanofort is fertile egg yolk extract from Romania (seriously). It seems to be like Tribulus were someone found some obscure backwater study to attach to it. Also this study was at much higher doses than the manufacturer recommends, something like 6 x the recommended dose. 

Humanofort is a pharmaceutically standardized and purified chicken embryo extract that contains various natural growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors  are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, (An oligopeptide consists of between 2 and 20 amino acids and includes dipeptides, tripeptides, tetrapeptides, pentapeptides, etc.) which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites.
 This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.  This peptides are characterized as an adoptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature  cells and significantly helps to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2013, 01:47:15 PM »
Perhaps, but my experience has been that a lot of successful men seem to have higher testosterone levels, and exhibit more Alpha characteristics, yet still sleep fewer hours than others.

Some people need less sleep than others; some sleep fewer hours but are heavy sleepers and in only a few hours get all quality deep sleep

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2013, 06:36:17 AM »
Some people need less sleep than others; some sleep fewer hours but are heavy sleepers and in only a few hours get all quality deep sleep

X2.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2013, 07:07:00 AM »
Humanofort is a pharmaceutically standardized and purified chicken embryo extract that contains various natural growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors  are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, (An oligopeptide consists of between 2 and 20 amino acids and includes dipeptides, tripeptides, tetrapeptides, pentapeptides, etc.) which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites.
 This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.  This peptides are characterized as an adoptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature  cells and significantly helps to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2013, 07:07:13 AM »

You were 20 when deca first came out?? :o

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2013, 07:24:26 AM »
You were 20 when deca first came out?? :o

Gaspari Novedex XT used to be good before it got banned.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2013, 07:24:33 AM »
This post is garbage.

Man lived for a "looong time" without knowing the germ theory of disease but I wouldn't want to go back to before we did, or ignore it completely. There are countless examples of better living through medical and technological advances that we can all go think of. Perhaps testosterone enhancement is one of them. Who are you to say otherwise?

Comparing testosterone to physiologically addictive substances is also idiotic. As is talk of "blowing a gasket every week." I doubt anyone taking TRT doses, or even higher, is suddenly going to turn into the kind of raging maniac we see on after-school specials about steroid use.

The older men in my family ended up sleeping alone, had a belly and were cranky old ladies by 60. At 50 I was feeling like my elders looked when I was younger. I went to my Doc who said lets do a blood test for Testosterone. BINGO. I was 209 on a scale of 350 being low and 850 high. I have been on HRT since. (23 years straight) Flat belly, vascular, muscled, great zest, pole vault out of bed each morning, good for up to 3 ejaculations a day. Also won a few BB contests along the way. At 70 had an over sexed girlfriend 31 years younger. I kept up. Now into 2nd year marriage to a lady 18 years younger. I have high blood pressure controlled by meds. Just had a complete physical and passed with flying colors. There is a 4 mile hiking trail with a 1250' steep hill in the middle we take up to 4 times a week. Leaving for the hike in about 2 hours. I will knock one off just before.

Would I trade this in for my original natural destiny? You answer.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »
Mr. MB sounds like quite the stud.

ganero76

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2013, 10:13:39 AM »
Mr. MB sounds like quite the stud.
fuck off

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »
Bran Flakes Cereal is much better than any of your "ZMA Supplements"

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2013, 10:33:13 AM »

I tried some superdrol once and used the Gaspari Novadex after. I had better results with the Novadex.
S

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2014, 07:03:54 AM »

Don't they have a stronger formula available though?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H