Author Topic: Josh Dox Thread  (Read 1183 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Josh Dox Thread
« Reply #50 on: Today at 04:18:29 PM »

Are you bringing a firearm to Vegas ?

How is it a suckerpunch is I am telling you now to put your hands up and be ready on sight? I will absolutely consider myself and my family threatened and in mortal danger and I will absolutely defend myself and my family on sight.

I appreciate these videos. I have downloaded and saved them. They will be submitted to the authorities. I now have evidence to protect myself from prosecution for what I do to this dumb fuck if he ever comes anywhere near me.

Mental patient stalking me from Canada who has threatened to shoot my wife and been reported for stalking and making threats shows up in USA to I assume act out his many threats. You godamn right I am going to put him in the ground on sight and I won't even be charged much less convicted of a crime. We are allowed to defend ourselves from nutjobs in the USA.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: Today at 04:22:47 PM »

Are you bringing a firearm to Vegas ?

For Josh bwhaha are you kidding me. I am not worried about Josh in anyway other than being worried about what I might do to him and being prosecuted for it. However thanks to his latest videos admitting to threatening my wife and kids I think I am in the clear on that one now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #52 on: Today at 04:25:21 PM »

I appreciate these videos. I have downloaded and saved them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: Today at 04:26:42 PM »
For Josh bwhaha are you kidding me. I am not worried about Josh in anyway other than being worried about what I might do to him and being prosecuted for it. However thanks to his latest videos admitting to threatening my wife and kids I think I am in the clear on that one now.

He said the opposite of you actually listened.     

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #54 on: Today at 04:27:31 PM »
How is it a suckerpunch is I am telling you now to put your hands up and be ready on sight? I will absolutely consider myself and my family threatened and in mortal danger and I will absolutely defend myself and my family on sight.

I appreciate these videos. I have downloaded and saved them. They will be submitted to the authorities. I now have evidence to protect myself from prosecution for what I do to this dumb fuck if he ever comes anywhere near me.

Mental patient stalking me from Canada who has threatened to shoot my wife and been reported for stalking and making threats shows up in USA to I assume act out his many threats. You godamn right I am going to put him in the ground on sight and I won't even be charged much less convicted of a crime. We are allowed to defend ourselves from nutjobs in the USA.

We have downloaded your videos and you always claim they are altered.  Soooooo you will probably do the same thing.  Which authorities Brian?   Vegas?  Kittyhawk?  FBI?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: Today at 04:29:11 PM »
We have downloaded your videos and you always claim they are altered.  Soooooo you will probably do the same thing.  Which authorities Brian?   Vegas?  Kittyhawk?  FBI?

Bhanks has many posts on here threatening Josh as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: Today at 04:30:54 PM »
Bhanks lawyer probably asked for another huge retainer for all the legal issues arising from his activity on Getbig !   Ha ha ha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: Today at 04:33:43 PM »

Who did you report these posts to exactly ?   And for which video and post exactly ?    Quote it or post it.   The only one who threatened anyone was you.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #58 on: Today at 05:48:38 PM »
Reporting is a major beta move

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #59 on: Today at 05:50:23 PM »