Author Topic: World's strongest man athlete Evan Singleton training  (Read 3027 times)

Tr55

• Getbig II
World's strongest man athlete Evan Singleton training
« on: July 23, 2021, 07:29:54 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: World's strongest man athlete Evan Singleton training
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 07:35:45 PM »
Who?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 09:49:32 PM »
"How he became a monster"... Allow me:

DRUGS...SHITLOADS OF DRUGS
"T-Rex"?  What?  He's mentally a four year old?  What a baboon of a maroon.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 10:52:58 PM »
The man has a vagina

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 11:08:32 PM »
"How he became a monster"... Allow me:

DRUGS...SHITLOADS OF DRUGS
"T-Rex"?  What?  He's mentally a four year old?  What a baboon of a maroon.
::)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 11:36:06 PM »
I thought the worlds strongest man was the Stoltman bloke from England  ???

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2021, 01:30:08 AM »
I thought the worlds strongest man was the Stoltman bloke from England  ???

He is.
Evan is a Strongman competitor. Giants Live in Royal Albert Hall is today...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2021, 04:24:35 AM »
Good luck to the big Yank.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 05:26:39 AM »
::)

To deny the truth is to embrace the lie(s).  Without drugs he would be a tiny tittie.   He's not a genetic marvel, he's just another guy on drugs, drugs and more drugs. 

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 09:23:58 AM »
To deny the truth is to embrace the lie(s).  Without drugs he would be a tiny tittie.   He's not a genetic marvel, he's just another guy on drugs, drugs and more drugs.

You seem to harbor some sort of unconscious inferiority complex when it comes to these sorts of guys bro.

Of course drugs are a big factor but you can't discount being born with the right structure, the force feeding, the training etc it all comes into play

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2021, 10:35:58 AM »
You seem to harbor some sort of unconscious inferiority complex when it comes to these sorts of guys bro.

Of course drugs are a big factor but you can't discount being born with the right structure, the force feeding, the training etc it all comes into play

No...No at all.  I used to think I was not cut out for bodybuilding but once I knew the "secret" I realized what made "champs" and it sure wasn't Weider and his principals, LOL!  Without their dope they would be either dinky dopes  or like me.  A Man that trains with weights.  It is fact.  I have been as heavy as 250 pounds but it was all me and years of training and eating everything high calorie that I could afford.  Of course I already knew after having competed a few times, that I was not going to be a champion unless I took the drugs.  So...No competing for me.  But I have pretty much always trained discounting illness or injury or another valid reason.

I just despise lazy, worthless, drugged up liars are all about.  ;D

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2021, 10:51:39 AM »
No...No at all.  I used to think I was not cut out for bodybuilding but once I knew the "secret" I realized what made "champs" and it sure wasn't Weider and his principals, LOL!  Without their dope they would be either dinky dopes  or like me.  A Man that trains with weights.  It is fact.  I have been as heavy as 250 pounds but it was all me and years of training and eating everything high calorie that I could afford.  Of course I already knew after having competed a few times, that I was not going to be a champion unless I took the drugs.  So...No competing for me.  But I have pretty much always trained discounting illness or injury or another valid reason.

Often times envy is disguised with self righteousness

If having been born half a foot shorter, only being able to stomach down 3,000 cals a day or not having the stones to lift weight that regularly causes serious bodily harm would be just as much if not more of a disadvantage as not taking steroids would be at the level he competes

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2021, 10:59:50 AM »
Often times envy is disguised with self righteousness

If having been born a foot shorter, only being able to stomach down 3,000 cals a day or not having the stones to lift weight that regularly causes serious bodily harm would be just as much if not more of a disadvantage as not taking steroids would be at the level he competes

Not in my case.  I am an America Man.  I have neither need nor reason to have a female emotion such as "envy" rule over me.  I have witnessed the metamorphosis that is brought about by these muscle and strength building drugs.  Franco Columbu on was a powerhouse.  Off?  Yup.  A simp of a wimp.  It is not that difficult to consume 3,000 calories in a day and I have done that in a meal when I was younger and training hard. 

In like fashion I could say (and in many, not all, cases it would be true) that oft times people that think they are more than the sum of their prescriptions tend to rationalize the drug use of others to salve their souls and egos and all the while claiming to be "natural". 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2021, 11:03:36 AM »

Truth.  Without the droogs he'd be a strong bloke but non-competitive and unheard of.

To believe otherwise is ignoring reality.  I wish it were not so truly.

We all have been guilty of being amazed by these drug abusers at times.

You'd have to go back to the early 1950s to find the non-roided.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2021, 11:10:14 AM »
Not in my case.  I am an America Man.  I have neither need nor reason to have a female emotion such as "envy" rule over me.  I have witnessed the metamorphosis that is brought about by these muscle and strength building drugs.  Franco Columbu on was a powerhouse.  Off?  Yup.  A simp of a wimp.  It is not that difficult to consume 3,000 calories in a day and I have done that in a meal when I was younger and training hard. 

In like fashion I could say (and in many, not all, cases it would be true) that oft times people that think they are more than the sum of their prescriptions tend to rationalize the drug use of others to salve their souls and egos and all the while claiming to be "natural".

Envy is part of the human condition bro, you being a man or having been born in America makes no difference. You can either choose to acknowledge and address it in a mature and healthy way or you can harbor subconscious hate for bbers and strongman and cling to the notion that all their success is solely from steroids to make yourself feel better. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 11:29:16 AM »

The dude 6'6" and would probably still dwarf you and most other people even without drugs

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 11:39:10 AM »
The dude 6'6" and would probably still dwarf you and most other people even without drugs

He'd be a basketball player like Brian Shaw and Hathorn Bjornsen were pre-roids.

Probably in the 230-240lb. range.

Likely he'd be that if he could dribble and shoot.

It's quite difficult for a 6'6" human to gain muscle mass.

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 12:31:53 PM »
You guys on here constantly talking shit saying everyone who looks great it's just cause of drugs.  Genetics plays a  huge part not to mention hard work and diet.  If it were just drugs why doesn't everyone walk around looking like Mr. O  just the drugs right?  Lots of jealous little bitches on this board and if you hate bodybuilders why come on here could go on a anti Trump board or something

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 12:33:41 PM »
Envy is part of the human condition bro, you being a man or having been born in America makes no difference. You can either choose to acknowledge and address it in a mature and healthy way or you can harbor subconscious hate for bbers and strongman and cling to the notion that all their success is solely from steroids to make yourself feel better.

I understand that which you are attempting but no, I am not you and you are definitely not me.  You must worship false idiots. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 12:39:47 PM »
He'd be a basketball player like Brian Shaw and Hathorn Bjornsen were pre-roids.

Probably in the 230-240lb. range.

Likely he'd be that if he could dribble and shoot.

It's quite difficult for a 6'6" human to gain muscle mass.

LOL - says who

it's genetic just like anything else

There are plenty of tall people that are naturally strong and can put on muscle easily

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 12:40:15 PM »
You guys on here constantly talking shit saying everyone who looks great it's just cause of drugs.  Genetics plays a  huge part not to mention hard work and diet.  If it were just drugs why doesn't everyone walk around looking like Mr. O  just the drugs right?  Lots of jealous little bitches on this board and if you hate bodybuilders why come on here could go on a anti Trump board or something

Not everyone wants to die from having a heart enlarged two or three times its normal size.  Not everyone wants to take the road to dialysis.  Not everyone wants to have their nuts look like they belong on a gerbil up Richard Gere's ass.   Not everyone wants to look back on their last few years only to see it's all been a detour to nowhere.

You get the idea and still you trundle on down your personal road to the schmoedown. 

But you know all of this and still you type out this crap for no other "reason" than to convince yourself.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2021, 12:50:59 PM »

Were you envious of Jeffery Epstein?

Rich, with famous and powerful friends who broke a few rules…

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2021, 01:18:30 PM »
LOL - says who

it's genetic just like anything else

There are plenty of tall people that are naturally strong and can put on muscle easily

Name some natties like this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2021, 01:27:54 PM »

Bodybuilding success:

Drugs: 49%
Genetic response to drugs: 50%
Training: .05%
Diet/Rest: .05%
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2021, 01:31:04 PM »
Worlds strongest gay.... Was vince g giving extra gay camera angle?
A