Author Topic: Covid to be like common cold next spring  (Read 4038 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Covid to be like common cold next spring
« on: September 23, 2021, 07:44:36 PM »
https://inews.co.uk/news/covid-19-like-common-cold-next-spring-experts-worst-pandemic-over-1213893

Any of y’all read about this? Two Oxford professors believe it’ll be weak by the spring after it weakens and herd immunity kicks in. What say you Getbig?

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Covid to be like common cold next spring
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 07:46:15 PM »
Who knows anymore. Majority said it would be over during the summer last year cause of the heat, lol.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 07:56:47 PM »
No chance. They can't stop the big con now.

Next spring we will welcome the Omega strain. It will target kids, pregnant women and all orphans.

Shelter in place. Masks. Six feet. Vaccine cards. Limited gasoline purchases. License plate scans for crossing state lines.
a

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 08:00:10 PM »
We genetically engineered this shit to wipe ourselves out it's beyond stupid

https://nypost.com/2021/09/22/wuhan-scientists-wanted-to-release-coronaviruses-into-bats/

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 08:03:46 PM »
definitely gone on long enough for everyone to forget about the Epstein thing and all the big world names associated with everything regarding child predators

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 08:09:28 PM »
I heard the flu was coming back this year. Seriously

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 08:25:45 PM »

Next spring we will welcome the Omega strain. It will target kids, pregnant women and all orphans.

Shelter in place. Masks. Six feet. Vaccine cards. Limited gasoline purchases. License plate scans for crossing state lines.

Complete hegemonic fascism. Resistance is futile.

I know a bunch of guys who have taken the shot even though they didn't want to. They all say "But they'll never inject my kids. That's where I draw the line." Riiight. That'll never happen.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 08:53:17 PM »
https://inews.co.uk/news/covid-19-like-common-cold-next-spring-experts-worst-pandemic-over-1213893

Any of y’all read about this? Two Oxford professors believe it’ll be weak by the spring after it weakens and herd immunity kicks in. What say you Getbig?

I say, if you start to vaccinate kids on large scale, the new mutations will be even more virulent which the pharmacies know.  kids come in 2 forms - either they are super resistant or their immune systems arent fully developed.  Why do you keep sick children away from elderly people?  shots are driving the mutations and you are going to mass innoculate the group that can develop the most resistant strains which will be passed on to adults.  Like a get bigger said, just carry an IV bag.  Pharmacies want a steady income stream out of this, not for it to end.  How come anti-vax, natural immunity Sweden isn't in the news?

Remember cold weather is the peak b/c it keeps you indoors.  The phucking Swedes are indoors 365/24/7.   

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 09:46:59 PM »

Remember cold weather is the peak b/c it keeps you indoors.  The phucking Swedes are indoors 365/24/7.

;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 12:19:51 AM »
Complete hegemonic fascism. Resistance is futile.

I know a bunch of guys who have taken the shot even though they didn't want to. They all say "But they'll never inject my kids. That's where I draw the line." Riiight. That'll never happen.

pu55ies gave in to save their miserable jobs or to travel. Imagine saying this to a camp prisoner in Auschwitz, sir you can go home but you will lose your job and you won't be able to go out of your country.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 12:41:01 AM »
pu55ies gave in to save their miserable jobs or to travel. Imagine saying this to a camp prisoner in Auschwitz, sir you can go home but you will lose your job and you won't be able to go out of your country.

I think they took it because they don't want to be destroyed and they feel they have to in order to provide for their family. I understand. There's not going to be another job to go to. I think you won't be able to access goods, including food, or essential services like medical or driver's license renewal, etc. 50-50 Australia criminalizes being unvaccinated within 12 months.

Do what the government says or you're finished. This shit is North Korean. And more than half the population is cheering for it. For now.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 12:47:54 AM »
Interacted with my first covid survivor 2days ago here in Vic. I asked him how he went, his response. "Bro, all I had was a sore throat and runny nose" The guy is in his 30s. Doesn't train, just your regular Joe.

Victoria in lockdown for 280+days for this....

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 12:51:45 AM »

Oxford professors  ::)

I told the forum this was a possibility back in March 2020 at the start of it.

Covid-19 will take one of two paths. Mutate into a mild strain and become seasonal or infect a large percentage of the population and disappear

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 01:16:04 AM »
Interacted with my first covid survivor 2days ago here in Vic. I asked him how he went, his response. "Bro, all I had was a sore throat and runny nose" The guy is in his 30s. Doesn't train, just your regular Joe.

Has your industry received a vax mandate? Are you expecting one?

Also, do you forsee the unvaxed having as hard a time as i predict or am I being a nut?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 01:39:44 AM »

A virus will get stronger from natural selection. Or dies. The flu still exists and many get it every year, specially the elder.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2021, 02:17:21 AM »
A virus will get stronger from natural selection. Or dies. The flu still exists and many get it every year, specially the elder.

How many did the Spanish flu kill? Why are healthy people not dying from that same strain now like they were back then?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2021, 02:26:09 AM »

Agreed.  It will be pandemic after pandemic as long as people stand for it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2021, 04:06:03 AM »
How many did the Spanish flu kill? Why are healthy people not dying from that same strain now like they were back then?

We humans develop antibodies to the viruses. If the vírus doesn't change to surpass our imune system, it will die/disappear.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2021, 04:26:09 AM »
We humans develop antibodies to the viruses. If the vírus doesn't change to surpass our imune system, it will die/disappear.

But you said "a virus gets stronger from natural selection" this would mean a virus will keep evolving until it kills everyone and everything and then eventually it will disappear because it has nothing left to infect. This is the opposite of natural selection.

Natural selection would cause a virus to evolve to a stage where it doesn't kill anyone but is very infectious (It's still possible it kills half the world before getting to that stage though) This gives the virus the greatest chance to "survive"

You might want to reword your original statement to something like this. "A virus will get more infectious and less deadly from natural selection.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 05:07:39 AM »

Two years ago, the exact same thing would’ve been just thought of as having a cold. Now, everybody who’s gotten sick is a “Covid survivor.”

Typically a crisis in this case a healthcare crisis lasts about two years. After that, you don’t have the same incentives for keeping it going. The money has already been printed with the financial, political, and healthcare establishments already getting their cut.

1957-1958 Pandemic (H2N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1957-1958-pandemic.html

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2021, 05:16:45 AM »

Most of us went through this BS last year. Everything you'll come to see we called it at the time. You actually have benefit of the data and numbers now to call it out.

Don't let the fearmongering news get the better of you.

Best way to look at the severity of the virus is that if it happened a 150 years it wouldn't have even made a footnote in history. There were very few over 60+ yearolds back then which would mean that fatalities would be on par with a bad common cold. The outcomes would be better than flu!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2021, 05:35:01 AM »
Most of us went through this BS last year. Everything you'll come to see we called it at the time. You actually have benefit of the data and numbers now to call it out.

Funny, how those of us who called out the scam haven’t changed our opinion an iota whereas Fauci and the CDC flip flop on a daily basis.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 05:42:56 AM »

Or the Bhank strain. Main symptom is your muscle mass wastes away without peach cobbler

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 05:50:05 AM »
I heard the flu was coming back this year. Seriously

Yeah. My sister said that a few weeks ago when she went to get the covid vaccine they also offered her the Flu shot. Lol

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 07:23:15 AM »
So if you have a common cold (a coronavirus) .. and get a PCR test... does it test positive for a coronavirus?