Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84126 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1250 on: June 27, 2023, 04:11:20 PM »
Yup, I am a man of many words.

What do you make of this. Although I clearly do not support Trump, his campaign propaganda sends me a half dozen emails plus some texts pleading for money every single day. Maybe someone mistakenly (or intentionally) gave them the wrong email/phone number list? LOL!

What really rubs me the wrong way are his threats of pending disaster should I not donate to his campaign. Today there was something about an authoritarian government taking over the country. This seemed ironic since it comes from the person who seeks to rule this country as a dictator.

Here is an example of the type of message: 

How about you send me your email address and phone number so I can forward these requests to you? If not, then here is how to contact his campaign: Donald J. Trump contact@support.donaldjtrump.com , https://www.donaldjtrump.com/?iterable_campaign=7137260&iterable_template=9527152&iterable_user=josborne3%40comcast.net.
This is but one example of the tone of his messages, notice the 'all caps':
"THEY’RE NOT AFTER ME,
THEY’RE AFTER YOU…
I’M JUST STANDING IN THE WAY!”

Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and Save America. donaldjtrump.com

Although we know from reports that donations to his pack go to his legal fees which in fact may not be legal... not that Trump or his lackies worry about breaking the law or anything.  ::) What is quite curious is that there is no mention of the money being used for legal expenses and a defense for his ever-increasing indictments and pending trials.

Yes, but there’s literally nothing to your words. You get out in a corner and out come the insults..because you have nothing else.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1251 on: June 27, 2023, 06:57:22 PM »
Yes, but there’s literally nothing to your words. You get out in a corner and out come the insults..because you have nothing else.

You can't handle facts and reality.  Hence the reason you have multiple threads on page 1 of this forum alone that blew up in your face and you can not answer simple questions to.

STFU you little midget.  Until you can post facts, you have zero credibility.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1252 on: June 27, 2023, 09:46:49 PM »
You can't handle facts and reality.  Hence the reason you have multiple threads on page 1 of this forum alone that blew up in your face and you can not answer simple questions to.

STFU you little midget.  Until you can post facts, you have zero credibility.

lol…meltdown. I already have. Many times. The fact you’re so in denial to even look at them to refute them proves you’re a troll.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: June 28, 2023, 07:29:10 AM »
lol…meltdown. I already have. Many times. The fact you’re so in denial to even look at them to refute them proves you’re a troll.

hahahaha the person that abandons his own threads when he gets punched in the mouth talking about a meltdown?   ::)

Since you claim otherwise, why not post a little update on who Biden lawyered up with?  Or maybe a follow up on Obama's plan to move to Kenya?

Oh wait... you can't.  All you got is bullshit.  As usual.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1254 on: June 28, 2023, 10:42:49 AM »
hahahaha the person that abandons his own threads when he gets punched in the mouth talking about a meltdown?   ::)

Since you claim otherwise, why not post a little update on who Biden lawyered up with?  Or maybe a follow up on Obama's plan to move to Kenya?

Abandon…lololol, says the one who makes excuses to not debate me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1255 on: June 28, 2023, 10:43:55 AM »

Still waiting…..you know what to do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: June 28, 2023, 01:27:25 PM »

Please point out where I insulted anyone in that post. Here is a copy to save you the trouble of searching for it.

Yup, I am a man of many words.

What do you make of this. Although I clearly do not support Trump, his campaign propaganda sends me a half dozen emails plus some texts pleading for money every single day. Maybe someone mistakenly (or intentionally) gave them the wrong email/phone number list? LOL!

What really rubs me the wrong way are his threats of pending disaster should I not donate to his campaign. Today there was something about an authoritarian government taking over the country. This seemed ironic since it comes from the person who seeks to rule this country as a dictator.

Here is an example of the type of message: 

How about you send me your email address and phone number so I can forward these requests to you? If not, then here is how to contact his campaign: Donald J. Trump contact@support.donaldjtrump.com , https://www.donaldjtrump.com/?iterable_campaign=7137260&iterable_template=9527152&iterable_user=josborne3%40comcast.net.
This is but one example of the tone of his messages, notice the 'all caps':
"THEY’RE NOT AFTER ME,
THEY’RE AFTER YOU…
I’M JUST STANDING IN THE WAY!”

Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and Save America. donaldjtrump.com

Although we know from reports that donations to his pack go to his legal fees which in fact may not be legal... not that Trump or his lackies worry about breaking the law or anything.  ::) What is quite curious is that there is no mention of the money being used for legal expenses and a defense for his ever-increasing indictments and pending trials.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: June 28, 2023, 02:50:01 PM »
Abandon…lololol, says the one who makes excuses to not debate me

Yes, abandon.  Once you get kicked in the ovaries regarding the easily refuted bullshit you trot out, you run away and act like you don't remember the thread when it is brought up as an example of how badly you get owned on here every single day.

It has been explained to you why no one is wasting time debating you.

It's unlikely a guy who struggles to debate coherently in a media where he has all the time in the world to fact check, get his thoughts together and type them out, would somehow be a brilliant" in real time" conversationalist. What would happen is;

"Trump lost the election by every reasonable measure. Every Republican election official, all the way to the state and US Supreme courts have weighed in in some form or fashion. Either by outright slamming his attorneys or by refusing to allow a kangaroo court because there was no evidence to move the case forward. Even Trumps Vice President and Attorney General have agreed with the elections results. In addition, every Trump supported "investigation" by his followers came up empty. "

Coach- "Thats MSM propaganda!"

I mean, how do you debate that kind of intellect?

Coach is more than welcome to demonstrate his abilities by simply responding to my statement above, with the added benefit of taking his time, gahering his thoughts and explaining why what I posted is incorrect

Short version - you are a lying retard.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: June 28, 2023, 02:50:47 PM »
Still waiting…..you know what to do.

Continue to point out the bullshit your dumb ass posts?  Why yes, that is exactly what I am going to do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1259 on: June 28, 2023, 02:51:27 PM »
Yes, abandon.  Once you get kicked in the ovaries regarding the easily refuted bullshit you trot out, you run away and act like you don't remember the thread when it is brought up as an example of how badly you get owned on here every single day.

It has been explained to you why no one is wasting time debating you.

Short version - you are a lying retard.

You know what to do. I’ll set it up. Bring prime with you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: June 28, 2023, 02:52:48 PM »
You know what to do. I’ll set it up. Bring prime with you

I know what to do.  Continue to own your little retarded ass day in and day out on here.  Not that it takes much effort.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1261 on: June 28, 2023, 02:55:14 PM »
I know what to do.  Continue to own your little retarded ass day in and day out on here.  Not that it takes much effort.

Let’s go then, coward. Let’s do it if you’re so sure of yourself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1262 on: June 28, 2023, 03:11:32 PM »
You really are retarded.  hahahahaha.   It has been explained to you over and over and over... yet you are just too stupid to realize you are stupid.   But don't worry, everyone else KNOWS you are stupid.

It's unlikely a guy who struggles to debate coherently in a media where he has all the time in the world to fact check, get his thoughts together and type them out, would somehow be a brilliant" in real time" conversationalist. What would happen is;

"Trump lost the election by every reasonable measure. Every Republican election official, all the way to the state and US Supreme courts have weighed in in some form or fashion. Either by outright slamming his attorneys or by refusing to allow a kangaroo court because there was no evidence to move the case forward. Even Trumps Vice President and Attorney General have agreed with the elections results. In addition, every Trump supported "investigation" by his followers came up empty. "

Coach- "Thats MSM propaganda!"

I mean, how do you debate that kind of intellect?

Coach is more than welcome to demonstrate his abilities by simply responding to my statement above, with the added benefit of taking his time, gahering his thoughts and explaining why what I posted is incorrect

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: July 15, 2023, 07:35:56 PM »
"It's not fair"   Should be Trumpy's 2024 campaign slogan.  What a whiner. 

Nobody’s life ever got better being associated with Trump. Lawyers, vendors, politicians, voters, donors, ex wives, the list goes on. It’s just a long trail of bad luck lives.

---
‘It’s Not Fair’: Florida Vocal Coach Turned Capitol Rioter Gets 6 Years

A U.S. Capitol rioter who spoke up in court to verbally attack federal prosecutors and the entire federal government was sentenced to six years behind bars on Friday for physically attacking police on Jan. 6, 2021.

The woman, Audrey Ann Southard-Rumsey, 54, appeared to deliver her rambling 15-minute diatribe off the cuff, according to CBS News.

“My whole dream of my life has been taken because people have different politics than mine,” Southard-Rumsey said, the outlet reported.

Sitting before U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta, she added, per CBS: “I have grievances since they don’t listen to us at the polling place. They don’t listen to us little people in the regular world.”

Southard-Rumsey reportedly urged Mehta to think about “what I now have to give up” and concluded by saying, “It’s not fair.”

She had been found guilty on seven felony charges, including three counts of assaulting or resisting law enforcement and three counts of civil disorder.

Mehta reportedly called her a “one-person wrecking crew.” The judge added an optional terrorism enhancement to meet prosecutors’ requested sentence of 72 months, despite generally handing out sentences to Jan. 6 defendants that are shorter than recommended by the government.

The Spring Hill, Florida, resident worked as a vocal coach until her arrest in June 2021.

Prosecutors say she used a flagpole to push against law enforcement trying to defend the Capitol, causing one officer to hit his head on the base of a marble statue.

Southard-Rumsey was also captured on video yelling at Capitol Police, “Tell Pelosi we are coming for that bitch,” referring to the then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

“There’s a hundred thousand of us! What’s it going to be?” Southard-Rumsey was heard saying on the video.

Prosecutors noted her threatening social media posts in the wake of the 2020 election, which included “HANG the TRAITORS!” and a message to “go to their work and home, pull them out by their teeth and hang them for treason!”
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%98It%E2%80%99s+Not+Fair%E2%80%99%3A+Florida+Vocal+Coach+Turned+Capitol+Rioter+Gets+6+Years

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: July 15, 2023, 07:55:55 PM »
Surely this is evidence of being prosecuted as a political prisoner.   :D

Another life ruined because he believed in a proven habitual liar.  Sucks to be him.

---
A self-described "idiot" who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 and stole a wallet and a framed photo of the late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis from then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office was sentenced to more than four years in federal prison on Friday.

Kevin Lyons, a 40-year-old father from Chicago, was previously found guilty of a felony count of obstruction of an official proceeding along with disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building and entering and remaining in a restricted building.

U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell sentenced Lyons to 51 months — four years and three months — in federal prison, saying that it was very rare for her to have a defendant appear before her who described their childhood as "perfect," as Lyons did. Lyons has "no excuse" for his conduct, she said.

Howell said it was absurd that Lyons joined the mob in heckling officers — calling them “f---ing Nazi bastards!” and “SS!” — given that the attack on the U.S. Capitol was "about the most fascistic" thing she'd seen.

"It was the mob that was more like the Nazis and the fascists that day," Howell said, saying it was "bizarrely ironic" for Lyons to refer to officers as Nazis "when the shoe is on the other foot."

---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%27Idiot%27+Jan.+6+rioter+who+stole+John+Lewis+photo+from+Nancy+Pelosi%27s+office+gets+4+years

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1265 on: July 16, 2023, 07:00:10 AM »
Surely this is evidence of being prosecuted as a political prisoner.   :D

Another life ruined because he believed in a proven habitual liar.  Sucks to be him.

---
A self-described "idiot" who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 and stole a wallet and a framed photo of the late civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis from then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office was sentenced to more than four years in federal prison on Friday.

Kevin Lyons, a 40-year-old father from Chicago, was previously found guilty of a felony count of obstruction of an official proceeding along with disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building and entering and remaining in a restricted building.

U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell sentenced Lyons to 51 months — four years and three months — in federal prison, saying that it was very rare for her to have a defendant appear before her who described their childhood as "perfect," as Lyons did. Lyons has "no excuse" for his conduct, she said.

Howell said it was absurd that Lyons joined the mob in heckling officers — calling them “f---ing Nazi bastards!” and “SS!” — given that the attack on the U.S. Capitol was "about the most fascistic" thing she'd seen.

"It was the mob that was more like the Nazis and the fascists that day," Howell said, saying it was "bizarrely ironic" for Lyons to refer to officers as Nazis "when the shoe is on the other foot."

---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%27Idiot%27+Jan.+6+rioter+who+stole+John+Lewis+photo+from+Nancy+Pelosi%27s+office+gets+4+years

c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: July 17, 2023, 06:36:24 PM »
Poor Trumpy.   Suffered a devastating one two combo today. 

---

DOJ opposes Donald Trump's request to delay criminal trial about classified documents

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=DOJ+opposes+Donald+Trump%27s+request+to+delay+criminal+trial+about+classified+documents

That was a big fat NO.

And then.... more winning occurred :

Georgia Supreme Court denies Trump’s petition to remove DA, judge from election probe case

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Georgia+Supreme+Court+denies+Trump%E2%80%99s+petition+to+remove+DA%2C+judge+from+election+probe+case

A bigger, fatter, NO got shoved down his throat here.

---

GOOD TIMES!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: July 19, 2023, 07:04:03 AM »
You know you are pretty pathetic when your family or spouse turns you in.   :)

Why on Earth would anyone go to jail for a fat slob that doesn't care about you in return?   As I said, the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters.

---
FBI charges now-husband of 'Pink Beret' Jan. 6 rioter who was turned in by her ex

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=FBI+charges+now-husband+of+%27Pink+Beret%27+Jan.+6+rioter+who+was+turned+in+by+her+ex

---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: July 19, 2023, 07:07:16 AM »
Hahahahaha.  Total unhinged off topic Qoach level meltdown.

Ever notice how these "patriots" <-- hahahaha are mostly under achievers, poor work history, low education level, failed marriages, broken families, low income dwellings (or living with their mothers), in financial trouble, prior convicts, and they blame all this on others, rather then themselves.  Suck it up buttercup.  It's your own fault.

---
Jan 6. defendant unleashes courtroom rant at sentencing hearing, attacking everything from groceries and gas prices to the prosecutors trying her case
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Jan+6.+defendant+unleashes+courtroom+rant+at+sentencing+hearing%2C+attacking+everything+from+groceries+and+gas+prices+to+the+prosecutors+trying+her+case

---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1269 on: July 19, 2023, 08:44:37 AM »

I have no idea who or what that freak is
Only it reminds me of this one - They kind of go hand in hand  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1270 on: July 19, 2023, 01:08:54 PM »
Hahahahaha.  Total unhinged off topic Qoach level meltdown.

Ever notice how these "patriots" <-- hahahaha are mostly under achievers, poor work history, low education level, failed marriages, broken families, low income dwellings (or living with their mothers), in financial trouble, prior convicts, and they blame all this on others, rather then themselves.  Suck it up buttercup.  It's your own fault.

---
Jan 6. defendant unleashes courtroom rant at sentencing hearing, attacking everything from groceries and gas prices to the prosecutors trying her case
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Jan+6.+defendant+unleashes+courtroom+rant+at+sentencing+hearing%2C+attacking+everything+from+groceries+and+gas+prices+to+the+prosecutors+trying+her+case

---

Funny how you mention underachievers when these losers get your full support

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1271 on: July 19, 2023, 01:12:13 PM »
Joseph Stalin’s show trials were common during his political repressions, such as the Moscow Trials of the Great Purge period (1937–38). The Soviet authorities staged the actual trials meticulously.

The trials were held against Stalin’s political enemies, such as the Trotskyists and those involved with the Right Opposition of the Communist Party. The trials were shams that led to the execution of most defendants. Every surviving member of the Lenin-era part was tried, and almost every important Bolshevik from the Revolution was executed. Over 1,100 delegates to the party congress in 1934 were arrested.  The killings were part of Stalin’s Great Purge, in which opportunists and Bolshevik cadres from the time of the Russian Revolution who could rally opposition to Joseph Stalin were killed. He did so at a time of growing discontent in the 1930s for his mismanagement of the Soviet economy, leading to mass famines during periods of rapid and poorly executed industrialization and farm collectivization.

Prominent Americans could even be found to defend Stalin show trials, a spectacle of political theater so transparent that it would have taken genuine effort not to see through it. In order to terrorize Communist Party members into absolute submission and at the same time eliminate potential rivals, Stalin put on a series of high-profile trials in which prominent Communists confessed to treachery against the Soviet Union. In some cases, people were coaxed into making these confessions by threats against their families if they refused. One by one some of the most loyal Communists, dating back to the days of the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution, solemnly admitted to counterrevolutionary activity. George Orwell could hardly have improved on this eerie and macabre spectacle.
Yet there were those on the American Left who supported Stalin and vouched for the authenticity of the trials.

In 1938, some 150 Americans prominent in the entertainment industry signed a statement in support of the verdicts reached in “the recent Moscow trials.” According to the expert opinion of these Broadway stars and assorted glitterati, the trials had “by sheer weight of evidence established a clear presumption of the guilt of the defendants.” As if this weren’t bad enough, people who knew better said the same thing. The U.S. ambassador to the Soviet Union, Joseph Davies, insisted to the American government that the trials were genuine, a claim he stood by in his 1941 book Mission to Moscow. He told the New Republic, “We see no reason to take the trial at other than its face value.” The proceedings, he said, had uncovered the “virus of a conspiracy to overthrow the [Soviet] government.” Duranty, for his part, described it as “unthinkable” that Stalin could have sentenced his friends to death “unless the proofs of guilt were overwhelming,” and wrote of his conviction that “the confessions are true.”A
After Stalin’s death, Soviet premier Nikita Khruschev repudiated the trials in a speech to the Twentieth Congress of the Russian Communist Party:
The commission has become acquainted with a large quantity of materials in the NKVD archives and with other documents and has established many facts pertaining to the fabrication of cases against Communists, to glaring abuses of Socialist legality which resulted in the death of innocent people. It became apparent that many party, Government and economic activists who were branded in 1937–38 as ‘enemies,’ were actually never enemies, spies, wreckers, etc., but were always honest Communists … They were only so stigmatized and often, no longer able to bear barbaric tortures, they charged themselves (at the order of the investigative judges – falsifiers) with all kinds of grave and unlikely crimes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1272 on: July 19, 2023, 01:13:16 PM »
Funny how you mention underachievers when these losers get your full support

Typical anti-American fascist.  Cheering the trampling of individual liberty, so long as it benefits his party.   

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1273 on: July 19, 2023, 01:25:00 PM »
Country is in turmoil. Went to shit in 2 years. Flourished before the Commie-shitter...
Even "The Big Guy" is sweating it now...

Hunter, James, Hallie, and an unidentified “Biden” (aka "Big Guy") — received a collective $1.3 million cut from the $3 million wire transfer.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1274 on: July 19, 2023, 01:35:12 PM »
Country is in turmoil. Went to shit in 2 years. Flourished before the Commie-shitter...
Even "The Big Guy" is sweating it now...

Hunter, James, Hallie, and an unidentified “Biden” (aka "Big Guy") — received a collective $1.3 million cut from the $3 million wire transfer.

In addition to trying to interfere with the 2024 election, this Trump persecution is designed to divert attention away from this corruption.  It's a just staggering amount of evidence at this point.