Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84117 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1300 on: July 19, 2023, 09:00:11 PM »
I guess the only way to survive at this point is disassociate yourself from reality. Find 2 or 3 people likeminded folks and argue nonsense on a forum. Throw out "debunked" ,  "Bidens Administration" and "Democrats are after Trump" and ignore the mounting evidence in courts and special prosecutors.

My favorite is the "distraction" one.   :D

Like I said, it is amazing that people can start investigations, bring indictments, expose lies, uncover crimes, years prior and have it come to a head in the exact week that they need it to.  Amazing they can predict years in advance the exact moment that a distraction will be needed.

What also is amazing is the fact that it comes as no surprise to no one that Trumpturd supporters believe that unlike them, other people can multitask and think/observe/follow more than one thing at a time.  Distraction is a major obstacle in their day to day lives apparently.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1301 on: July 20, 2023, 05:32:54 AM »
My favorite is the "distraction" one.   :D

Like I said, it is amazing that people can start investigations, bring indictments, expose lies, uncover crimes, years prior and have it come to a head in the exact week that they need it to.  Amazing they can predict years in advance the exact moment that a distraction will be needed.

What also is amazing is the fact that it comes as no surprise to no one that Trumpturd supporters believe that unlike them, other people can multitask and think/observe/follow more than one thing at a time.  Distraction is a major obstacle in their day to day lives apparently.

Ironic coming from a low IQ loser in life who acts like a groomer so he can be humiliated  by all of us for sexual gratification  ::)
c

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1302 on: July 20, 2023, 03:52:05 PM »
Ironic coming from a low IQ loser in life who acts like a groomer so he can be humiliated  by all of us for sexual gratification  ::)

Still jerking off to Mz. Mulvaney?  Cunt!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: July 20, 2023, 04:35:03 PM »
Still jerking off to Mz. Mulvaney?  Cunt!

Hahahha.  Foreign c unt at that. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1304 on: July 20, 2023, 04:52:05 PM »
I thought no one was armed.   ???

Now this idiot going to be in jail and miss out on Civil War 2.0.

---
Military veteran who stormed Capitol with loaded pistol is sentenced to 7 years in prison
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Military+veteran+who+stormed+Capitol+with+loaded+pistol+is+sentenced+to+7+years+in+prison

A military veteran who stormed the U.S. Capitol with a loaded pistol, metal-plated body armor and a gas mask was sentenced on Wednesday to seven years in prison, one of the longest among hundreds of Jan. 6 riot cases.

Christopher Michael Alberts, 35, of Pylesville, Maryland, isn't accused of brandishing his concealed gun during the riot on Jan. 6, 2021. But he used a wooden pallet as a makeshift battering ram against police officers who were guarding a stairwell outside the Capitol, according to federal prosecutors.

Alberts told U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper that he was trying to protect others outside the Capitol as police deployed tear gas and non-lethal munitions to hold back the mob.

“I wasn't trying to hurt anybody,” he said. “I just wanted it all to stop.”

Cooper told Alberts that he was one of the leaders of the mob that day.

“You were not simply a bystander,” the judge said.

Alberts, a former Virginia National Guard member, spent six hours on Capitol grounds on the day of the riot. He was armed with a 9-millimeter pistol — loaded with hollow point and high-pressure rounds — and brought an extra magazine of ammunition.

Alberts was the first rioter to reach the northwest steps outside the Capitol and the first to "go hands on" with a Capitol police officer at that part of the complex, prosecutors said.

“Alberts, with his body armor, gas mask, military gear, and rage, rallied and instigated the mob,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Cooper also sentenced Alberts to three years of supervised release after his prison term. Prosecutors asked for Alberts to be taken into custody immediately after his sentencing, but the judge allowed him to remain free until he reports to prison at a date to be determined.

---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1305 on: July 20, 2023, 11:25:00 PM »

🤣😆🤣👊🏻👍🏻

I see Woof Woof the Poof Poof is still frantically posting non stop
No doubt defending his Pedo pal & his son
They can do no wrong as he is just like them.

I see endless you have blocked this user posts

well LurkingForBoys carry on with your Delusional Derangement

Oh & be sure to respond to this post
Remember I'm 63 / 5ft6 / & not in America
Yet I'm 24/7 burning in your mind you can't stop thinking about me
& totally pissed off I post on all things American 😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆

Fag.got,  Pervert, Pedo & Clown you most certainly are.
This post will keep you fired up with rage for quite some time.
🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆

Be sure to respond ASAP - Till the next time - Fool.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #1306 on: July 21, 2023, 07:56:19 AM »
🤣😆🤣👊🏻👍🏻

🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆

even more messed up he talks to himself with his pedo gimmick accounts  ::) what a sad sack of shite.  Now Pedro Pete is obsessed with you lol.
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: July 21, 2023, 09:02:15 AM »
🤣😆🤣👊🏻👍🏻

🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆

No.  You are 5'4".  Which makes that claim you killed a man with one punch even more hilarious.  At that height, the most you could do is punch him in the balls.  But you would have had get them off your chin first. 

Not only was your US citizenship application a total lie, but so was  your application to the Hells Angels.  I actually think you have to pass an English and grammar test for them.   :'(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1308 on: July 21, 2023, 12:35:01 PM »
even more messed up he talks to himself with his pedo gimmick accounts  ::) what a sad sack of shite.  Now Pedro Pete is obsessed with you lol.

It's Pathetic how it carries on  ::)
Tries to act clever & intellectual yet is obsessed with responding to all I post  :D ;D :D
Not that I can see it even  ;D

Yeah really smart clever thing it is - The aids has malfunctioned it's brains.
what is it with it talking to it's other gimmick accounts.

A Fag.gott Pedo That's why Pedo pete & his son can do no wrong in it's mind.

Watch for the Pavlov's response to kick in to this post.......3............ .............2.......... .....................1

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: July 21, 2023, 01:25:25 PM »
Being exposed as a liar just completed melted his mind.
Or maybe it was not being allowed to join the Hells Angels.
Or maybe it was not being a US citizen.
Or the stress of having to pretend to kill many people.

Whatever the case, poor geriatric has nothing in his pathetic life to look back on and has to make things up.   :'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1310 on: July 21, 2023, 05:44:33 PM »
You really make me question your honesty with this remark. You had to have an aneurism or hit your head to forget Trump didn't just leave office. He called state leaders, election officials, telling them to find the votes needed to show he won. He filed frivolous lawsuits based on lies. You CAN'T get more devious than that unless you were to rile up a crowd and send them marching towards congress after he encouraged supporters to descend on the Capitol grounds and "cheer" on senators who would break laws governing U.S. elections.

Either you were being facetious or there is an honesty issue here.

I'm thinking you are at a point where you are being intellectually dishonest. as Lurker had shown in the above posts you were wrong. Admitting you were wrong is not a sign of weakness outside of Trumps world.. maybe it's time you come clean?

You just don't know when to quit.  After you lied about what a video of Biden shows (and any reasonable, honest person who listens to the video can confirm you lied), you put out this dishonest word salad. 

Yes, Trump left office right when he was supposed to leave, so there is nothing dishonest about me saying he left office.  What a dumb comment on your part.

He did not tell people to "find the votes needed to show he won."  He believes there were fraudulent votes that caused him to lose.  I disagree with him, but he never told anyone so simply manufacture votes.  He told them to do their investigation and find the fraudulent votes he believes existed.  So there you are misrepresenting facts again.

Yes he filed lawsuits and contested the outcome, which isn't any different than what many others have done, including Congressional Democrats in 2016, who went so far so to try and convince the Electoral College not to vote for Trump.  This isn't evidence of him refusing to leave office.   

Trump did not send supporters to descend on the Capitol grounds to engage in anything unlawful.  His exact words were that they should "peacefully and patriotically" make their voices heard.  Again, that isn't evidence that he refused to leave office.  He left office and relinquished power on the precise day he was required to do so.

I get that you are kinda desperate to question my integrity after I pointedly called you a liar (and showed that you lied), but this is some weak sauce. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: July 21, 2023, 05:45:46 PM »
I thought no one was armed.   ???

Now this idiot going to be in jail and miss out on Civil War 2.0.

---
Military veteran who stormed Capitol with loaded pistol is sentenced to 7 years in prison
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Military+veteran+who+stormed+Capitol+with+loaded+pistol+is+sentenced+to+7+years+in+prison

A military veteran who stormed the U.S. Capitol with a loaded pistol, metal-plated body armor and a gas mask was sentenced on Wednesday to seven years in prison, one of the longest among hundreds of Jan. 6 riot cases.

Christopher Michael Alberts, 35, of Pylesville, Maryland, isn't accused of brandishing his concealed gun during the riot on Jan. 6, 2021. But he used a wooden pallet as a makeshift battering ram against police officers who were guarding a stairwell outside the Capitol, according to federal prosecutors.

Alberts told U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper that he was trying to protect others outside the Capitol as police deployed tear gas and non-lethal munitions to hold back the mob.

“I wasn't trying to hurt anybody,” he said. “I just wanted it all to stop.”

Cooper told Alberts that he was one of the leaders of the mob that day.

“You were not simply a bystander,” the judge said.

Alberts, a former Virginia National Guard member, spent six hours on Capitol grounds on the day of the riot. He was armed with a 9-millimeter pistol — loaded with hollow point and high-pressure rounds — and brought an extra magazine of ammunition.

Alberts was the first rioter to reach the northwest steps outside the Capitol and the first to "go hands on" with a Capitol police officer at that part of the complex, prosecutors said.

“Alberts, with his body armor, gas mask, military gear, and rage, rallied and instigated the mob,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Cooper also sentenced Alberts to three years of supervised release after his prison term. Prosecutors asked for Alberts to be taken into custody immediately after his sentencing, but the judge allowed him to remain free until he reports to prison at a date to be determined.

---

Did you read your own post??  "Christopher Michael Alberts, 35, of Pylesville, Maryland, isn't accused of brandishing his concealed gun during the riot on Jan. 6, 2021." 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: July 21, 2023, 06:01:46 PM »
Did you read your own post??  "Christopher Michael Alberts, 35, of Pylesville, Maryland, isn't accused of brandishing his concealed gun during the riot on Jan. 6, 2021."

Where in my post did I claim that he was brandishing his concealed gun?
Where in that post did it claim he was brandishing his concealed gun?

Where did you get "brandishing  his concealed" from?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: July 21, 2023, 06:05:37 PM »
Where in my post did I claim that he was brandishing his concealed gun?
Where in that post did it claim he was brandishing his concealed gun?

Where did you get "brandishing  his concealed" from?

lol  So you didn't read your own post.  Right here:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: July 21, 2023, 06:34:12 PM »
lol  So you didn't read your own post.  Right here:

Not only did you not read my post or my reply, you can't even read the article.

Point out where I or the article did say he brandished his gun.  Neither of us said he did.   ::)
Why you are trying to attribute that to either of us is weird.  Not to mention "dishonest".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: July 21, 2023, 06:37:20 PM »
Not only did you not read my post or my reply, you can't even read the article.

Point out where I or the article did say he brandished his gun.  Neither of us said he did.   ::)
Why you are trying to attribute that to either of us is weird.  Not to mention "dishonest".

So you post an article about someone on January 6 supposedly being armed.  I quote a portion of your own article.  You ask me where I got the quote from.  I quote your own article in response.  And you're confused?  Holy smokes you are a simpleton.  lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: July 21, 2023, 06:40:32 PM »
So you post an article about someone on January 6 supposedly being armed.  I quote a portion of your own article.  You ask me where I got the quote from.  I quote your own article in response.  And you're confused?  Holy smokes you are a simpleton.  lol

Conceal weapon = unarmed.  Is that what you are saying?  Really?   ::)

But that wasn't the context.  You quoted a portion where the article said he did not brandish the weapon.  And tried to create some half ass excuse that I and the article claimed he DID brandish the weapon?

And you call me a simpleton?  You are either blantantly lying or just can't read.  Talk about a swing and a miss.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: July 21, 2023, 07:27:51 PM »
Conceal weapon = unarmed.  Is that what you are saying?  Really?   ::)

But that wasn't the context.  You quoted a portion where the article said he did not brandish the weapon.  And tried to create some half ass excuse that I and the article claimed he DID brandish the weapon?

And you call me a simpleton?  You are either blantantly lying or just can't read.  Talk about a swing and a miss.

The sum total of my comment was whether you read your own post.  Either you didn't read it, or are not smart enough to understand what you posted.  According to your own post, the man was neither charged with nor convicted of using his firearm on January 6, so what does the fact he had a firearm have to with the price of tea in China?  Nothing. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: July 21, 2023, 07:40:41 PM »
The post and my reply to it had nothing to do with your comment on brandishing his gun.  You just pulled that out of your ass because you have nothing else to come back with.

No one said he was charged nor convicted of using his firearm.  The article clearly states :

"In April, a jury in Washington, D.C., convicted Alberts of all nine counts that he faced at trial, including a felony charge of assaulting, resisting or impeding police."

At what point did you manage to come up with anything related to brandishing a gun?   ::)

You don't have to brandish, use, display, discharge, etc. a firearm to be considered armed.   ::)

At this point I would suspect you to be drunk, but the prior posts all in the same week of debunking the no declassification process and the GA phone call obviously say differently.  You are either willfully stupid or just blatantly dishonest in your narrative.  In either case, that's your shortcoming.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #1319 on: July 22, 2023, 06:35:53 AM »
The post and my reply to it had nothing to do with your comment on brandishing his gun.  You just pulled that out of your ass because you have nothing else to come back with.

No one said he was charged nor convicted of using his firearm.  The article clearly states :

"In April, a jury in Washington, D.C., convicted Alberts of all nine counts that he faced at trial, including a felony charge of assaulting, resisting or impeding police."

At what point did you manage to come up with anything related to brandishing a gun?   ::)

You don't have to brandish, use, display, discharge, etc. a firearm to be considered armed.   ::)

At this point I would suspect you to be drunk, but the prior posts all in the same week of debunking the no declassification process and the GA phone call obviously say differently.  You are either willfully stupid or just blatantly dishonest in your narrative.  In either case, that's your shortcoming.

Not humiliated enough Pedro Pete ?
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: July 22, 2023, 07:15:34 AM »
Well that fast.  Didn't last very long or accomplish anything at all except some jail time for a bunch of idiots.   The MAGA retards obviously don't remember how badly they got trounced in the first one and the next one won't be any better. 

38 years old and having to live at home with mommy.  That really says everything about this loser.

---
‘The Civil War has begun!’ Columbia area man indicted on Jan. 6 Capitol riot charges
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%98The+Civil+War+has+begun%21%E2%80%99+Columbia+area+man+indicted+on+Jan.+6+Capitol+riot+charges

A Columbia area man who told people that “The Civil War has begun” has been indicted on multiple charges including the destruction of government property and engaging in physical violence during the Jan. 6, 2021, storming of the U.S. Capitol, prosecutors say.

Stephen Roy Sexton, 38, was arraigned Wednesday and was to be released on an unsecured bond set by U.S. Magistrate Judge Paige Jones Gossett.

During the Jan. 6 invasion of the Capitol, Sexton entered the building with a mob through a broken window shouting “Breach! Breach! Breach!” assistant U.S. Attorney Elliott Daniels told Gossett.

Once inside, Sexton shouted “We need the militia!” and later told people, “The Civil War has begun,” Daniels said.

While in the Capitol, Sexton broke a chair and carried its leg around, Daniels said. He also told fellow rioters, “Keep going!” He took the chair leg with him when he left, Daniels said.

Sexton, who has been living in Columbia with a girlfriend, is the 23rd person from South Carolina charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

Under the terms of Gossett’s bond, Sexton must obey rules such as submitting to weekly drug testing, giving a DNA sample upon request and not possessing any firearms. He must also stay at his mother’s house in Fairfield County, Gossett said.

Sexton, a trim man with a shaven head wearing a black T-shirt with what appeared to be motorcycle club insignia on the back, was handcuffed and manacled about the waist while in the courtroom. He had been taken into custody Wednesday morning at his girlfriend’s house in Columbia by the FBI.

Sexton is also charged with obstruction of an official proceeding, which carries up to a 20-year maximum penalty.

In the 30 months since the Jan. 6 storming of Congress, law enforcement officials have arrested more than 1,070 people alleged to have taken part in the Capitol breach, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. Of those, approximately 600 have pleaded guilty, according to federal statistics.

The invasion shut down Congress and forced lawmakers to flee, just as they were getting ready to begin the ceremonial counting of electoral votes that would certify Joe Biden’s victory in the November 2020 presidential election. Former President Trump had falsely told people at his “Stop the Steal” rally earlier in the day that the election had been stolen from him and urged them to march on the Capitol.

Sexton was indicted last week by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia. Usually, South Carolina defendants are arrested by means of complaints, which are like arrest warrants and often more detailed than the generally-worded grand jury indictments. Officials did not explain why an indictment was used for Sexton.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: July 22, 2023, 07:37:49 AM »
Great "patriots" and law abiding citizens.  Party of family values on display here.

---
Iowan jailed for Capitol riot role gets more jail time for illicit tanning salon videos

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Iowan+jailed+for+Capitol+riot+role+gets+more+jail+time+for+illicit+tanning+salon+videos

An Iowa man who did jail time for taking part in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol will be incarcerated again after pleading guilty to secretly recording women in a tanning salon he operated.

Daryl Johnson, 52, of St. Ansgar was charged along with his son Daniel for taking part in the Capitol riot after officials said they entered the building and helped break through a police line keeping another door closed to more intruders. Johnson eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced in June 2022 to 30 days of incarceration.

Johnson's defense attorney during his Capitol riot case stressed Johnson's family's history as small business owners, operating laundromats in Minnesota and Iowa as well as a car wash and a tanning salon. Johnson's arrest in January was on state charges alleging that, while running the iSun Tan 24/7 in Clear Lake, he secretly filmed women who were changing clothes or using the tanning beds.

Johnson ultimately was charged with offenses related to multiple women, and pleaded guilty to four charges of invasion of privacy, an aggravated misdemeanor. On Tuesday, he was sentenced in Cerro Gordo County to consecutive terms of 45 days in jail on each charge, for a total of six months. He also must pay nearly $4,000 in fines and sexual abuse surcharges, and must register as a sex offender, according to court filings.

An attorney for Johnson did not return a message seeking comment.
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: July 22, 2023, 01:38:47 PM »
Ha Ha Ha
Pedo Pete having the piss taken out of him
What a Great President & leader  ;D :D ;D ;D :D

Let's see all The DummyCraps come running to defend him   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: July 27, 2023, 04:53:54 PM »
I guess they were out of WhiteClaw... the official drink of the "really decent people".  Obviously trying to relive his high school glory days.  No surprise.  Most Trumpturds don't function well as adults.  Otherwise, just a normal "tourist" day.

---
A convicted Jan. 6 rioter says he threw up on the Capitol building because he drank too much peach schnapps, inhaled tear gas, and was out of shape

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=A+convicted+Jan.+6+rioter+says+he+threw+up+on+the+Capitol+building+because+he+drank+too+much+peach+schnapps%2C+inhaled+tear+gas%2C+and+was+out+of+shape

A convicted Jan. 6 rioter says he threw up on the Capitol building because he drank too much peach schnapps.

Zachariah Sattler, 36, also allegedly smoked weed in the US Capitol building and bragged about it.

Sattler wrote in a letter to a judge that he was out of shape and had inhaled tear gas when he vomited at the riot.

A convicted January 6 rioter has apologized for throwing up on the US Capitol building, explaining he drank too much peach schnapps, was out of shape, and inhaled tear gas during the insurrection.

On Thursday, 36-year-old Maryland native Zachariah Sattler filed a letter to the court, including an apology for his involvement in the 2021 insurrection.

"I take responsibility for my actions, and I am diligently committed to making amends," Sattler said.

Those actions, prosecutors allege and Sattler admits to, include throwing up outside the Capitol and smoking weed inside the building.

"The reason that happened is, I was breathing heavy amounts of pepper spray and with the peach schnapps alcohol I drank and I had nothing for lunch to eat, also being out of shape [led] to my vomiting," he wrote.

Prosecutors allege Sattler was spotted in CCTV footage pushing inside the East Rotunda Doors of the building at 2:40pm.

He was also identified walking around Statuary Hall before reentering the Rotunda at 3 p.m. and taking "several puffs from a joint offered by another rioter," according to allegations in court documents.

After Jan. 6, Prosecutors say Sattler "bragged about his presence at the Capitol to others, specifically noting that he smoked marijuana while inside the Capitol."

Sattler had also recorded a video while at the riot, saying he wanted to "go hang out with the Proud Boys for a minute" and zooming in on his vomit pile on the Capitol building.

Sattler confirmed in his memorandum that he'd been smoking weed and drinking alcohol.

He's the latest person who was involved in the insurrection that's been charged. Over a thousand others have also been charged, and the investigation remains ongoing.

Prosecutors asked the judge in Sattler's case that he be sentenced to 60 days in jail, according to court filings.
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #1324 on: July 28, 2023, 06:43:27 AM »
I guess they were out of WhiteClaw... the official drink of the "really decent people".  Obviously trying to relive his high school glory days.  No surprise.  Most Trumpturds don't function well as adults.  Otherwise, just a normal "tourist" day.

---
A convicted Jan. 6 rioter says he threw up on the Capitol building because he drank too much peach schnapps, inhaled tear gas, and was out of shape

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=A+convicted+Jan.+6+rioter+says+he+threw+up+on+the+Capitol+building+because+he+drank+too+much+peach+schnapps%2C+inhaled+tear+gas%2C+and+was+out+of+shape

A convicted Jan. 6 rioter says he threw up on the Capitol building because he drank too much peach schnapps.

Zachariah Sattler, 36, also allegedly smoked weed in the US Capitol building and bragged about it.

Sattler wrote in a letter to a judge that he was out of shape and had inhaled tear gas when he vomited at the riot.

A convicted January 6 rioter has apologized for throwing up on the US Capitol building, explaining he drank too much peach schnapps, was out of shape, and inhaled tear gas during the insurrection.

On Thursday, 36-year-old Maryland native Zachariah Sattler filed a letter to the court, including an apology for his involvement in the 2021 insurrection.

"I take responsibility for my actions, and I am diligently committed to making amends," Sattler said.

Those actions, prosecutors allege and Sattler admits to, include throwing up outside the Capitol and smoking weed inside the building.

"The reason that happened is, I was breathing heavy amounts of pepper spray and with the peach schnapps alcohol I drank and I had nothing for lunch to eat, also being out of shape [led] to my vomiting," he wrote.

Prosecutors allege Sattler was spotted in CCTV footage pushing inside the East Rotunda Doors of the building at 2:40pm.

He was also identified walking around Statuary Hall before reentering the Rotunda at 3 p.m. and taking "several puffs from a joint offered by another rioter," according to allegations in court documents.

After Jan. 6, Prosecutors say Sattler "bragged about his presence at the Capitol to others, specifically noting that he smoked marijuana while inside the Capitol."

Sattler had also recorded a video while at the riot, saying he wanted to "go hang out with the Proud Boys for a minute" and zooming in on his vomit pile on the Capitol building.

Sattler confirmed in his memorandum that he'd been smoking weed and drinking alcohol.

He's the latest person who was involved in the insurrection that's been charged. Over a thousand others have also been charged, and the investigation remains ongoing.

Prosecutors asked the judge in Sattler's case that he be sentenced to 60 days in jail, according to court filings.
---

c