Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84103 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1325 on: July 28, 2023, 10:28:31 AM »

I'll bet that 3rd world, uncirced little cock of yours is harder than the dickens. You like her better blonde?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1326 on: July 28, 2023, 12:03:55 PM »
I'll bet that 3rd world, uncirced little cock of yours is harder than the dickens. You like her better blonde?

Still has more testosterone than the moped riding little bitch.  She’s got that smug look to her that only comes from having an unlimited band width internet plan. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1327 on: July 28, 2023, 01:12:34 PM »

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1328 on: July 29, 2023, 08:13:25 AM »

Why use your pedo gimmick account ?  talking about cock again pervert ?
c

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1329 on: July 31, 2023, 09:45:39 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: July 31, 2023, 12:06:06 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1331 on: July 31, 2023, 04:20:55 PM »
President Pedo Pete is so proud of these loyal
Supporters of everything Paedophile
Yes it’s Lurking for Boys & it’s Daisy chain
Girlfriend Available arse Abe

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1332 on: July 31, 2023, 04:24:59 PM »
The Leicestershire Liar having to post the same picture over and over again as if we didn't understand he was projecting the first time.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1333 on: August 01, 2023, 06:53:43 PM »

Would you go 1,2 or 2,1?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: August 05, 2023, 04:17:02 PM »
Another attorney who fell victim to Trumpy's lie.  MAGA = Making  Attorney Get Attorneys. 

"Deep state".  hahahaha   "Armed for war".    HAHAHAHHAAA  “anti-communist counter-revolutionary.”  BWWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
Ga. attorney heading to prison for being one of the first through Capitol doors on Jan. 6
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Ga.+attorney+heading+to+prison+for+being+one+of+the+first+through+Capitol+doors+on+Jan.+6

A Georgia attorney has learned his fate after admitting to being one of the first to storm the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

McCall Calhoun, who has practiced law in Americus for 30 years, describes himself as an “anti-communist counter-revolutionary.”

“The Deep State cannot stop us,” McCall wrote on Parler, a now-inactive social media network popular with former President Trump’s supporters, “They learned that today when we stormed the Capitol and took it. The word is we’re all coming back armed for war.”

The attorney was ordered to serve 18 months in prison for obstruction of an official proceeding, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. He was also ordered to serve 2 years of supervised release and pay $2,000 in restitution.

After his 2021 arrest, Channel 2 Action News learned that Calhoun is suffering from prostate cancer, and his family wanted him to be released so he could be seen by his own doctors. His current health condition is unclear.

According to the Department of Justice, Calhoun entered the Capitol through the broken Senate Wing Door and walked around inside. At one point, evidence shows him outside of then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office.

After leaving the Capitol, prosecutors say Calhoun posted on Facebook, saying “Today the American People proved we have the power. We physically took control of the Capitol building in a hand to hand hostile takeover. We occupied the Capitol and shut down the Government – we shut down their stolen election shenanigans . . .”

He was arrested just days later and found guilty in March 2023.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: August 05, 2023, 05:00:20 PM »
 ::)

NG.  Oh you mean the NG that Nancy cancelled?    :D    "Debunked"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1338 on: August 09, 2023, 03:02:27 PM »
Mental illness.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: August 09, 2023, 06:57:18 PM »
Look at this dumbass.  Just look.  88 months of his life gone.  Wasted.  Over 7 years that he could have used to better himself, gotten a degree, started a career, enjoyed his life, had positive uplifting experiences.  But no... instead he believed a fat orange turd's lies and acted like an ass along with his scumbag wienie sucking mother.

His lawyer asked for 18 months.  I would have loved to see his face when the judge said 88 months.  That had to be a Kodak Moment. I bet he cried like a bitch.

---
Ankeny man gets 88 months for Capitol riot role, longest sentence yet for an Iowan
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Ankeny+man+gets+88+months+for+Capitol+riot+role%2C+longest+sentence+yet+for+an+Iowan

An Ankeny man who repeatedly assaulted police during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol has received the longest sentence yet of any Iowan charged in connection with the riot.

Salvador Sandoval, 26, was sentenced Monday to 88 months ― more than seven years ― in federal prison. Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly followed prosecutors' sentencing recommendation, far exceeding the 18 months requested by Sandoval's attorneys

Sandoval is the seventh of eight Iowans charged in the riot to be sentenced. The remaining one, Leo Kelly of Cedar Rapids, is scheduled for sentencing later this month.
Central Iowa mother and son charged together

Sandoval was charged along with his mother, Deborah Sandoval of Des Moines. Both traveled to Washington for the rally preceding the riot and both entered the Capitol, although according to court filings they did so separately and via different parts of the building. Deborah Sandoval, who was not charged with any violent acts, pleaded guilty to entering a restricted building and was sentenced in May to five months in prison.

Her son, however, was accused of repeatedly brawling with police officers inside the Capitol. According to prosecutors, after entering the rotunda, he and another rioter ripped a riot shield out of a police officer's hands and Sandoval then continued to shove and push at other officers, at one point nearly knocking down an officer who was trying to protect fallen rioters from being trampled.

Sandoval tried unsuccessfully to take another officer's shield, and eventually was forced out of the building after about 15 minutes inside, prosecutors said.

When the Sandovals were arrested more than a month after the riot, police found an AR-15 assault rifle Salvador Sandoval had purchased on Jan. 12.

U.S. District Judge Thomas Hogan following a December trial in Washington convicted him of six felony charges, including civil disorder, obstructing an official proceeding and assaulting or resisting officers, as well as a number of misdemeanors.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1342 on: August 10, 2023, 04:16:27 PM »
That is because it contained Libertard Pedo evidence...
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1343 on: August 10, 2023, 07:32:35 PM »
That is because it contained Libertard Pedo evidence...

I think you mean "libtard" you shitstained, towel headed, repressed homosexual.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: August 11, 2023, 05:33:05 AM »
I think you mean "libtard" you shitstained, towel headed, repressed homosexual.

It's weird that it's not even the middle of the month and he is out of minutes for the  Gov account.  So we get the gay muslim one.  Desperate times I suppose. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1345 on: August 11, 2023, 07:19:02 AM »
It's weird that it's not even the middle of the month and he is out of minutes for the  Gov account.  So we get the gay muslim one.  Desperate times I suppose.

Lame and weak, especially coming from someone who is now called Pedo Pete by everyone...
K

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1346 on: August 11, 2023, 07:49:31 AM »

&t=19s 
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: August 11, 2023, 07:30:01 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/09/january-6-committee-destroyed-records-videos-trump-rights-violated/

FYI, When I saw that you posted this, I moved on. Guess I wasn't in the mood for a good laugh or I am just plain bored with your same old, same old dumb Breitbart shit all the time. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1348 on: August 11, 2023, 07:45:21 PM »
FYI, When I saw that you posted this, I moved on. Guess I wasn't in the mood for a good laugh or I am just plain bored with your same old, same old dumb Breitbart shit all the time.

Of course you did, which is why you’re completely oblivious and in denial to everything happening

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: August 11, 2023, 09:59:12 PM »
Of course you did, which is why you’re completely oblivious and in denial to everything happening

No Coach.. it's just that everyone but the far right wing nutcases know Breitbart and The Gateway Pundit are for readers that may have medaled in the lesser popular but just as important Olympics. I've bent over backwards with charts and graphs showing the bias of those sources and the low confidence ratings from the 3 major bias reporting sites yet you trudge on like Sandra Bullock in BirdBox posting links to those parody sources. I may start posting the Onion and Mother Jones just to balance it out