Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84117 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1400 on: October 30, 2023, 07:19:43 PM »
1-  he’s tried more than your midget ass ever would
2- still got his ass kicked.  Just like you do on here.

Fuck the retards.  That means you.

Im not the one hiding, Junior. Come get me. Don't be shy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1401 on: October 31, 2023, 07:13:03 AM »
Im not the one hiding, Junior. Come get me. Don't be shy.

Oh look.  That's the head of the geriatric civil war wannabe that I live in rent free.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1402 on: October 31, 2023, 08:23:14 AM »
Oh look.  That's the head of the geriatric civil war wannabe that I live in rent free.
Calling Coach old, maybe older then you but he’d wipe the floor with you, Yellow face.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: October 31, 2023, 10:22:38 AM »
Calling Coach old, maybe older then you but he’d wipe the floor with you, Yellow face.

It must be really cringe being a cheerleader for a geriatric retard.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: October 31, 2023, 11:42:02 AM »
Just facts.
T

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1405 on: October 31, 2023, 12:18:54 PM »

imagine being in the same room as this effeminate bitch lurker ? choke him out in 30 seconds - the sick fuk would cream his children's jeans though  :-\
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: October 31, 2023, 12:59:22 PM »
Just facts.

^^ Facts.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: October 31, 2023, 01:07:16 PM »
^^ Facts.
10 points ahead. You really should be embarrassed that you voted for the worst President in history.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: October 31, 2023, 01:18:14 PM »
10 points ahead. You really should be embarrassed that you voted for the worst President in history.

And yet, he kicked that Orange turd's ass.  And you haven't stop crying yet.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: November 02, 2023, 03:28:22 PM »
And yet, he kicked that Orange turd's ass.  And you haven't stop crying yet.
Won by fraud.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: November 02, 2023, 03:33:41 PM »

I do not mean to be rude, just concerned Coach. You don't look well. What happened? Are you okay? 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1411 on: November 02, 2023, 07:06:06 PM »
I do not mean to be rude, just concerned Coach. You don't look well. What happened? Are you okay?

What concerns you Prime?  He looks alright to me. (No Homo)   ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1412 on: November 02, 2023, 07:39:07 PM »

Nice try old man. I’m 61 and still training that would bury men almost 1/2 my age….plus I still have my hair!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1413 on: November 02, 2023, 07:40:12 PM »
What concerns you Prime?  He looks alright to me. (No Homo)   ;D

;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: November 02, 2023, 09:33:11 PM »
Won by fraud.

No.  Won despite of fraud.  Despite massive attempts to steal an election by the GOP. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1415 on: November 02, 2023, 09:33:59 PM »

Long covid and Tren accelerates aging. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1416 on: November 02, 2023, 09:40:56 PM »
Long covid and Tren accelerates aging.

Last time I took Tren was in 2019 for 6 weeks. Dose was 300mg week for 5 days, took 2 off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: November 03, 2023, 12:11:37 AM »
Nice try old man. I’m 61 and still training that would bury men almost 1/2 my age….plus I still have my hair!

Guess you one upped me. ;)

My receding hairline (androgenetic alopecia) began in my teens. It is not uncommon for androgen-dependent, progressive scalp hair loss to begin during puberty. Of course, you probably already knew that high testosterone levels have been associated with hair loss. I mean, look at all those bald anabolic steroids injecting champion bodybuilders with no scalp hair. Guess when it comes right down to it, I am more of a man than you are... at least when it comes to lack of scalp hair.

Hey Coach, I am happy for you that you are still training at 61. It shows; you look buff. But you also do not look particularly healthy for a guy your age. It could be your discontent coming through in that selfie. Maybe it is just your genetics much like my baldness is; many of the males in my family both paternal and maternal have or had male pattern baldness. -Not uncommon among Anglo Saxon's.

So here is the thing Coach, I may be almost twenty years older than you are and likely don't hit the gym as often as you do, nor have I ever in my lifetime been a 'built' as you once were (wish I had been but that also is not in my genetics), but I am healthy as heck... maybe healthier at my age then you are at yours, from the looks of it.

Yes, I am a 79-year-old man who was labeled 'soggy' on Getbig, thanks to Pellius, (may he rest in peace). So, you can call me old, bald, 'soggy' and whatever else makes you feel better about yourself. It is cool. I can take it.  Been called a lot worse. I am a big boy.

Maybe you are as healthy as an ox, but the photo you posted suggests otherwise and as contentious as our exchanges have been sometimes. My observation expressed my genuine concern about the state of your health.

Take care and don't fret too much because whatever happens, happens and there is not a heck of a lot you, I  or anyone else can do to change this.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: November 03, 2023, 02:04:57 PM »
Guess you one upped me. ;)

My receding hairline (androgenetic alopecia) began in my teens. It is not uncommon for androgen-dependent, progressive scalp hair loss to begin during puberty. Of course, you probably already knew that high testosterone levels have been associated with hair loss. I mean, look at all those bald anabolic steroids injecting champion bodybuilders with no scalp hair. Guess when it comes right down to it, I am more of a man than you are... at least when it comes to lack of scalp hair.

Hey Coach, I am happy for you that you are still training at 61. It shows; you look buff. But you also do not look particularly healthy for a guy your age. It could be your discontent coming through in that selfie. Maybe it is just your genetics much like my baldness is; many of the males in my family both paternal and maternal have or had male pattern baldness. -Not uncommon among Anglo Saxon's.

So here is the thing Coach, I may be almost twenty years older than you are and likely don't hit the gym as often as you do, nor have I ever in my lifetime been a 'built' as you once were (wish I had been but that also is not in my genetics), but I am healthy as heck... maybe healthier at my age then you are at yours, from the looks of it.

Yes, I am a 79-year-old man who was labeled 'soggy' on Getbig, thanks to Pellius, (may he rest in peace). So, you can call me old, bald, 'soggy' and whatever else makes you feel better about yourself. It is cool. I can take it.  Been called a lot worse. I am a big boy.

Maybe you are as healthy as an ox, but the photo you posted suggests otherwise and as contentious as our exchanges have been sometimes. My observation expressed my genuine concern about the state of your health.

Take care and don't fret too much because whatever happens, happens and there is not a heck of a lot you, I  or anyone else can do to change this.
Bla bla bla  ::)
T

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1419 on: November 03, 2023, 02:09:22 PM »
….plus I still have my hair!

why would you have somebody else's hair?
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: November 03, 2023, 06:58:38 PM »
Last time I took Tren was in 2019 for 6 weeks. Dose was 300mg week for 5 days, took 2 off.

How’s the day to day battle with long covid and the stroke / heart attack going?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1421 on: November 03, 2023, 07:33:20 PM »
How’s the day to day battle with long covid and the stroke / heart attack going?

No problems since….only had the Chinavirus once because I never took fake jab

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: November 03, 2023, 08:02:59 PM »
No problems since….only had the Chinavirus once because I never took fake jab

I'm glad you're doing ok health wise. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1423 on: November 03, 2023, 09:10:13 PM »
I'm glad you're doing ok health wise.

Thank you

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: November 03, 2023, 10:08:23 PM »
Thank you

No problem. We disagree on just about everything it appears, but we're humans. I hope the best for you.