Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84177 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1450 on: December 03, 2023, 01:33:26 PM »
In other words, you don't know Siaka Massaquyoi. All you know is he was arrested on November 30, 2023, for his participation in the January 6th Capitol riot... some call it an insurrection.

3 years later. It’s not like he’s some unknown.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/end-america-fbi-stasi-arrest-hollywood-actor-siaka/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-gatewaypundit&utm_content=later-39607483&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1451 on: December 03, 2023, 02:31:45 PM »
3 years later. It’s not like he’s some unknown.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/end-america-fbi-stasi-arrest-hollywood-actor-siaka/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-gatewaypundit&utm_content=later-39607483&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

It is not like he is a well-known actor. BTW this is not his first arrest. Siaka Massaquoi, editor-in-chief of the weekly “The Vision” was arrested on 10 January 1995 by military security police.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1452 on: December 03, 2023, 02:48:22 PM »
It is not like he is a well-known actor. BTW this is not his first arrest. Siaka Massaquoi, editor-in-chief of the weekly “The Vision” was arrested on 10 January 1995 by military security police.

You just have a hard time keeping focused and just want to keep bringing up irrelevant shit…like from almost 30 years ago. Keep up, Gavin.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1453 on: December 03, 2023, 04:14:28 PM »
Cocaine found at the White House under Biden administration
A Dead man Found at Obumer's House
A male Prostitute at Pelosi's House
An illegal server at Killary's House

And Yes The FBI Raid Donalds House  ::)

All perfectly normal to the Corrupt & weird Libturds.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: December 03, 2023, 08:57:26 PM »
You just have a hard time keeping focused and just want to keep bringing up irrelevant shit…like from almost 30 years ago. Keep up, Gavin.

Not that it is relevant, but how many times have you been arrested? That 28 years ago was arrested for his for articles criticizing the government with respect to the conflict in eastern Sierra Leone. That he was a political activist that long ago is relevant. Like everyone else in the U.S. he is innocent until proven guilty.

Because you are concerned about the validity of Siaka's arrest you will want to contribute to his GiveSendGo fund. Here is a link to more information about it, https://www.givesendgo.com/siaka

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: December 03, 2023, 09:02:32 PM »
Not that it is relevant, but how many times have you been arrested? That 28 years ago was arrested for his for articles criticizing the government with respect to the conflict in eastern Sierra Leone. That he was a political activist that long ago is relevant. Like everyone else in the U.S. he is innocent until proven guilty.

Because you are concerned about the validity of Siaka's arrest you will want to contribute to his GiveSendGo fund. Here is a link to more information about it, https://www.givesendgo.com/siaka

Still so busy with other things in your life. 😊

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1456 on: December 03, 2023, 09:10:42 PM »
Still so busy with other things in your life. 😊

Go gross the border from Mexico into the U.S. illegally to prove the U.S. has open borders. ;D

In answer to your question, not tonight.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1457 on: December 03, 2023, 09:32:02 PM »

Twice when I was younger and was able to pass four White House background checks, a background for every firearm I’ve purchased and every two years when I renew my ccw.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1458 on: December 03, 2023, 10:52:31 PM »
Go gross the border from Mexico into the U.S. illegally to prove the U.S. has open borders. ;D

Done That.  ;D

You Still busy with nothing else just posting on GB tonight I see
 ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1459 on: December 04, 2023, 07:42:13 AM »
IIRC you said you had far more to you're life ? I guess not or it was just another Dumb
Thing to say Thinking you were being Smart.  ::)

How smart did you think you were being by posting about crossing the border illegally and attending the Jan 6th protest?  Did you really think anyone would believe you?  Nobody ever believes you.  You have been exposed too many times as a pathetically childish liar.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1460 on: December 04, 2023, 11:33:24 AM »

Either that or it is my disinterest. FYI, there is far more to life than the nonsense which goes on on Getbig... well at least for most people there is. -Not to sure about you.

How does someone Gross the border ??   ;D

Clearly not in your Life - There's little going on,
Most other folk quite possibly yes

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1461 on: December 04, 2023, 12:29:48 PM »
How does someone Gross the border ??   ;D

Clearly not in your Life - There's little going on,
Most other folk quite possibly yes

Why don't you tell us how you crossed the border?  What was your Jan 6th experience like?  Why didn't you attempt to render aid to Ashley?  Were you directed to the kiddie line of the Capitol due to your midget size?  Or did you enter through the doggie door?

Finish this story.  It's very funny.  We really believe you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: December 04, 2023, 01:33:56 PM »
Done That.  ;D

You Still busy with nothing else just posting on GB tonight I see
 ;D

Truth be told, I have not been feeling well the past few days, so I did not go out. I was a bit bored last night.

Does this mean that for you, illegal border crossings 'one and done?'

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: December 04, 2023, 03:23:51 PM »
Is this Pedo Pervy Joe’s Next appointee ?
Probably as The Demturds love such
Diversity.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1464 on: December 04, 2023, 03:40:00 PM »
Truth be told, I have not been feeling well the past few days, so I did not go out. I was a bit bored last night.

Does this mean that for you, illegal border crossings 'one and done?'

Hope you're on the Mend 👊🏻
& will be out & about soon as.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: December 04, 2023, 06:18:18 PM »
Hope you're on the Mend 👊🏻
& will be out & about soon as.

Thanks feeling a little better today but not up to par yet. At least I didn't spend most of the day in bed trying to get warm.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1466 on: December 04, 2023, 07:48:38 PM »
Thanks feeling a little better today but not up to par yet. At least I didn't spend most of the day in bed trying to get warm.

Sounds like your on the road to full recovery 👍

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: December 05, 2023, 12:20:16 AM »
Sounds like your on the road to full recovery 👍

I sometimes think I am becoming a hypochondriac. This quite possibly is a condition of old age, at least my old age. Also, it might have to do with my total lack of experience with getting sick most all my life.

I had 'the chills' a few weeks ago which were worse and longer lasting than this time.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1468 on: December 05, 2023, 03:01:29 PM »
I sometimes think I am becoming a hypochondriac. This quite possibly is a condition of old age, at least my old age. Also, it might have to do with my total lack of experience with getting sick most all my life.

I had 'the chills' a few weeks ago which were worse and longer lasting than this time.

Sorry to hear.................... .

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: December 05, 2023, 03:24:53 PM »
Sorry to hear.................... .

Thanks. I am feeling much better today. Maybe this was nothing. If 'the chills' revisit me, I will make an appointment with my doctor.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: January 11, 2024, 06:57:15 AM »
What?  You didn't think it was over did you?   :D 
Some of these morons living with having to look over their shoulders constantly in between anxiety attacks.   ;D

Big Ol' +3 in the win column now.

---
https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=3+jan+6+rioters&fr=yfp-t&fr2=p%3Afp%2Cm%3Asb&ei=UTF-8&fp=1
FBI arrests three January 6 defendants in Florida after prolonged search

The FBI on Saturday arrested three people in Florida who were charged in connection with the US Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, and were considered fugitives after fleeing from law enforcement.

Jonathan Daniel Pollock, Olivia Michele Pollock and Joseph Daniel Hutchinson III were taken into custody early Saturday morning, according to a press release from the FBI. They are scheduled to appear in federal court in Ocala, Florida, on Monday.

The arrests come on the third anniversary of the attack on the Capitol. The legal system is still grappling with how to handle the hundreds of individuals who stormed the Capitol to keep then-President Donald Trump in the White House.

Court documents do not list an attorney for Jonathan Pollock. An attorney for Olivia Pollock declined to comment. CNN has reached out to the attorney listed for Hutchinson for comment.
---

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1471 on: January 11, 2024, 08:12:31 AM »
Whatever their motivations were...

People will think twice before doing something stupid like that, unless they know for sure they will finish the job.

Let's say they were just a stupid mob of people, pretty much some of the dumbest people in the country, easily manipulated, that got caught up in the moment and weren't intending to "fight" for their cause by stopping the election process and keeping Trump in office...  Did they really think that "storming the capitol" during the election certification process wasn't going to come with serious consequences?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #1472 on: January 11, 2024, 08:40:17 AM »
Whatever their motivations were...

People will think twice before doing something stupid like that, unless they know for sure they will finish the job.

Let's say they were just a stupid mob of people, pretty much some of the dumbest people in the country, easily manipulated, that got caught up in the moment and weren't intending to "fight" for their cause by stopping the election process and keeping Trump in office...  Did they really think that "storming the capitol" during the election certification process wasn't going to come with serious consequences?

Hard to say.

I think most were there just to show support and see what was going to happen.

There were some bad apples who may have thought they might accomplish something, and there were some dipshits who took it too far.

There were also professional instigators there riling up trouble, and there were definitely government agents mixed in as well.

All in all a big mess.

It's why if I ever see any kind of mass gathering, other than a sports related thing, I avoid it. It's not worth it.

My real issue is how much worse the penalites appear to be for things there, as compared to the BLM riots.  This just sows further division in this country.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1473 on: January 11, 2024, 09:06:49 AM »
Hard to say.

There were some bad apples who may have thought they might accomplish something, and there were some dipshits who took it too far.

There were also professional instigators there riling up trouble, and there were definitely government agents mixed in as well.

All in all a big mess.

It's why if I ever see any kind of mass gathering, other than a sports related thing, I avoid it. It's not worth it.

My real issue is how much worse the penalites appear to be for things there, as compared to the BLM riots.  This just sows further division in this country.

Yeah, even the BLM riots seem to have things that were prepared where I live.  Random piles of bricks and people bringing jugs of milk and street cones everywhere. 

I was eating dinner that day in the downtown part of the city where I live on a sidewalk/restaurant and a small group of about 50 protesters came walking through yelling "Fuck your privilege!"  Me and my GF are like, do you see that we are brown?  And do you know how hard we work every day you assholes?  But we didn't say anything.  They were quickly shooed away.

I think "they" are trying to set an example for anyone else who tries what they did on J6.  And it was the nation's capital.  The BLM stuff was more state-centered and I think involved thousands more per protest making it harder for state law enforcement to find and convict them.  Some of the stuff, like in Seattle, I wonder, cause I haven't really followed it, if those people were convicted.   

I think you are correct too, people had different agendas and some were just caught up in the moment.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1474 on: January 11, 2024, 11:59:21 AM »
Hard to say.

All in all a big mess.

You might want to think twice about sports related gatherings. Many people have died due to the violence at soccer games in a various countries around the world.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2022/01/24/a-look-at-major-soccer-related-crowd-disasters/49695455/