Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84182 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1475 on: January 11, 2024, 12:21:49 PM »
You might want to think twice about sports related gatherings. Many people have died due to the violence at soccer games in a various countries around the world.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2022/01/24/a-look-at-major-soccer-related-crowd-disasters/49695455/

I don't know that something like that has happened at a sporting event in the USA.  I remember many years ago, some people got trampled to death on Black Friday.  And then there are some incidents at concerts.  But I don't ever remember an NBA, MLB, or NFL game.  Or soccer in the USA.   But in other countries, as you say, yes. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1476 on: January 11, 2024, 12:33:36 PM »
I don't know that something like that has happened at a sporting event in the USA.  I remember many years ago, some people got trampled to death on Black Friday.  And then there are some incidents at concerts.  But I don't ever remember an NBA, MLB, or NFL game.  Or soccer in the USA.   But in other countries, as you say, yes.

Spectator violence can happen in any country including the U.S. However, you are correct it is more prevalent in Europe and South America. Back in my day, there was almost always a 'rumble' after high school varsity football games. I have read that this still occurs today.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1477 on: January 11, 2024, 12:56:02 PM »
Spectator violence can happen in any country including the U.S. However, you are correct it is more prevalent in Europe and South America. Back in my day, there was almost always a 'rumble' after high school varsity football games. I have read that this still occurs today.

I remember back in the 90's.  I went to the game where Jerry Rice broke the NFL touchdown record.  They were playing the Oakland Raiders on Monday Night Football.  At one time I counted 14 fights going on in the stands at once lol.  No one was killed thankfully.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: January 11, 2024, 07:00:07 PM »
I remember back in the 90's.  I went to the game where Jerry Rice broke the NFL touchdown record.  They were playing the Oakland Raiders on Monday Night Football.  At one time I counted 14 fights going on in the stands at once lol.  No one was killed thankfully.

Baseball fans seem more civilized based on my personal experience.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1479 on: January 12, 2024, 02:57:27 PM »
1+1=7.  4 years plus 3 years and change.  What a couple of morons.

---
A Proud Boys member who wielded an axe handle during the Capitol riot gets over 4 years in prison

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=A+Proud+Boys+member+who+wielded+an+axe+handle+during+the+Capitol+riot+gets+over+4+years+in+prison

A jailed member of the Proud Boys extremist group was sentenced on Friday to more than four years in prison for his role in a mob's attack on the U.S. Capitol three years ago, court records show.

William Chrestman, a U.S. Army veteran from Olathe, Kansas, brandished an axe handle and threated police with violence after leading other Proud Boys members to the perimeter of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Chrestman pleaded guilty in October to obstructing the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress for certifying the Electoral College vote. He also pleaded guilty to a second felony count of threatening to assault a federal officer during the Capitol riot.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly sentenced Chrestman to four years and seven months in prison, according to court records.

Prosecutors had recommended a prison sentence of five years and three months, arguing that he “played a significant role during the riot due to his presence and conduct at pivotal moments during the day.”

“Indeed, Chrestman regularly presented himself as a leader among the rioters including when he was part of the tip of the spear that created the breach at the Peace Circle, encouraged other rioters to move to the police barricades, told rioters to stop the arrest of a rioter, and thanked them for supporting the Proud Boys,” prosecutors wrote.
---

and

---
Also on Friday, a man who briefly ran an unsuccessful campaign for governor of Oregon after storming the Capitol was sentenced to nearly four years in prison. Reed Knox Christensen, 65, charged at a group of police officers outside the Capitol and assaulted five of them before rioters breached the police line, prosecutors said.

Christensen captured less than 1% of the votes cast in Oregon's May 2022 Republican primary for the governor's race. Prosecutors said he used the campaign “to obtain free publicity and brag about his participation in the riot."

Christensen also wrote a self-published book about his “experiences prior to and including January 6,” according to his attorney, Troy Nixon.

U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth sentenced Christensen, an engineer from Hillsboro, Oregon, to three years and 10 months in prison, court records show.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1480 on: January 12, 2024, 03:01:05 PM »
Baseball fans seem more civilized based on my personal experience.

Soccer - and don't ever call it football - is the worst.  I've never figured that correlation out.  They have their hooligan thugs fans just brawling like mad everywhere while on the field the team of fairies are taking dives and clutching their legs like an amputation has occurred every time the wind blows.  The sissiest sport out there has the toughest most deranged fans.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: January 12, 2024, 04:05:17 PM »
It just keeps getting better.  Well, unless you are one of these morons.  White Claw sales must be dropping pretty badly by now.

---
Proud Boy member involved in Miami GOP politics sentenced to prison for role in Jan. 6 riot
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Proud+Boy+member+involved+in+Miami+GOP+politics+sentenced+to+prison+for+role+in+Jan.+6+riot

A Hialeah man who belonged to the local chapter of the Proud Boys was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison for participating in the insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol that aimed to block the congressional certification of the president election.

A Washington, D.C., federal judge found 49-year-old Gilbert Fonticoba guilty of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding in October. Fonticoba was a member of the “Vice City” chapter of the Proud Boys, a right-wing militant group that played a central role in the insurrection at the Capitol building three years ago.

Fonticoba was one of several Proud Boys who previously sat on the executive committee of the Republican Party of Miami-Dade, according to The New York Times.

According to federal prosecutors, Fonticoba was among the rioters that illegally breached the Capitol on Jan. 6 as members of Congress met to certify President Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election over Republican incumbent Donald Trump. He aided other rioters in destroying a metal fence as police officers tried to stop the crowd’s advance to stop the certification of the Electoral College vote, the Justice Department said.

According to the account presented by prosecutors, Fonticoba met a group of roughly 100 other Proud Boys members near the Washington Monument in D.C. on the morning of Jan. 6, 2021. The group eventually marched toward the U.S. Capitol.

After trampling police barricades and pulling down the metal fence, Fonticoba and other rioters made their way into the Capitol, not long after the first wave of rioters had breached the building. Minutes later, Fonticoba posted a message to the instant-messaging service Telegram: “We just stormed the [Capitol].”
Follows conviction of other South Florida Proud Boy member

Fonticoba’s conviction came just a month after the Proud Boys’ former leader Enrique Tarrio, a Miami native, was sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in the Jan. 6 insurrection. Tarrio was convicted in May of seditious conspiracy related for the central role he played in the effort to disrupt the certification of the 2020 presidential election and keep former President Trump in the White House.

During the Jan. 6 riot, Fonticoba did not wear any Proud Boys colors, as instructed by the group’s leaders, but underneath his black jacket, he wore a distinctive T-shirt that read “ENRIQUE TARRIO DID NOTHING WRONG!”

Tarrio had left Washington the previous day after a judge ordered him to leave the city as part of his bail on an unrelated charge from a previous Proud Boys event supporting Trump after the election.

Tarrio was the former national chairman of the Proud Boys, which described itself as a “pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world, aka Western Chauvinists.”
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: January 12, 2024, 05:58:09 PM »
Soccer - and don't ever call it football - is the worst.  I've never figured that correlation out.  They have their hooligan thugs fans just brawling like mad everywhere while on the field the team of fairies are taking dives and clutching their legs like an amputation has occurred every time the wind blows.  The sissiest sport out there has the toughest most deranged fans.

On the other hand there is rugby which my son played when high school varsity football season was over. Rugby players were animals.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1483 on: January 12, 2024, 06:23:49 PM »
On the other hand there is rugby which my son played when high school varsity football season was over. Rugby players were animals.

This is true.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1484 on: January 17, 2024, 04:19:42 PM »
One more moron for the clink.   Isn't Justice great?   :)

---
Capitol rioter who assaulted at least 6 police officers is sentenced to 5 years in prison
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Capitol+rioter+who+assaulted+at+least+6+police+officers+is+sentenced+to+5+years+in+prison

A Florida man described by prosecutors as one of the most violent rioters who attacked the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Wednesday to five years in prison, court records show.

Kenneth Bonawitz, a member of the far-right Proud Boys extremist group's Miami chapter, assaulted at least six police officers as he stormed the Capitol with a mob of Donald Trump supporters on Jan. 6, 2021. He grabbed one of the officers in a chokehold and injured another so severely that the officer had to retire, according to federal prosecutors.

Bonawitz, 58, of Pompano Beach, Florida, carried an eight-inch knife in a sheath on his hip. Police seized the knife from him in between his barrage of attacks on officers.
---

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1485 on: January 17, 2024, 04:41:18 PM »
One more moron for the clink.   Isn't Justice great?   :)

---
Capitol rioter who assaulted at least 6 police officers is sentenced to 5 years in prison
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Capitol+rioter+who+assaulted+at+least+6+police+officers+is+sentenced+to+5+years+in+prison

A Florida man described by prosecutors as one of the most violent rioters who attacked the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Wednesday to five years in prison, court records show.

Kenneth Bonawitz, a member of the far-right Proud Boys extremist group's Miami chapter, assaulted at least six police officers as he stormed the Capitol with a mob of Donald Trump supporters on Jan. 6, 2021. He grabbed one of the officers in a chokehold and injured another so severely that the officer had to retire, according to federal prosecutors.

Bonawitz, 58, of Pompano Beach, Florida, carried an eight-inch knife in a sheath on his hip. Police seized the knife from him in between his barrage of attacks on officers.
---
Trump will pardon them all,,wait for it!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: January 18, 2024, 12:23:32 PM »
Trump will pardon them all,,wait for it!

Awesome.  But what if he doesn't?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: January 18, 2024, 12:24:43 PM »
Awesome.  But what if he doesn't?
Time will tell. If he doesn't I won't  :'(.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: January 18, 2024, 01:23:08 PM »
Time will tell. If he doesn't I won't  :'(.

Are you sure?  You mean life will go on as usual?  (Don't let Duhnold hear you say that)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1489 on: January 23, 2024, 07:20:28 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: January 24, 2024, 11:21:02 AM »
Are those the same Republicans that edited out the faces of the "tourists" when they showed the tapes?   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1491 on: January 24, 2024, 11:42:41 AM »
Are those the same Republicans that edited out the faces of the "tourists" when they showed the tapes?   :D

Maybe you can explain why there were 200+ feds in the crowd that day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: January 24, 2024, 01:04:02 PM »

Do you know why 200 FBI agents would be at Capitol on January 6th? Do you think it is possible the FBI was tipped off about the planned riot? If the FBI was there to instigate the riot as some believe, what was their end game? Was the FBI in cahoots with Trump and also intended to disrupt the electoral count on January 6th?

Help me out here, Coach, because I find no logical explanation for 200 FBI agents to participate in or instigate that Capitol riot. What is logical is that the FBI had been tipped off about an intended plot to storm the Capitol and sent operatives to infiltrate ‘the crowd’, hopefully disrupting the Capitol riot.   

According to CBS News reporters Bo Erickson, Scott MacFarlane, Michael Kaplan, "FBI officials we spoke with said that from December 29, 2020, through January 6, 2021, they tracked domestic terrorism subjects that were traveling to Washington, D.C. and developed reports related to January 6 events," said the report. "As of January 6, 2021, FBI officials noted that the Washington Field Office was tracking 18 domestic terrorism subjects as potential travelers to the D.C. area."

The "crowd" as you like to call it went to the U.S. Capitol at Trump's behest to stop or interrupt the electoral count so he could be named the 47th U.S. President. If you need verification of this, listen to Trump's address to his supporters on the morning of January 6th. The crowd believed Trump's false claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. He fired them up. Trump instigated the riot - not the FBI.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: January 24, 2024, 02:02:22 PM »
Trump will pardon them all, November 2024 will be a time to celebrate. The Trump Train keeps on chugging................ .............glorious four years ahead.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: January 24, 2024, 03:47:41 PM »

Maybe you can explain how you pulled this retarded bullshit out of your retarded ass.

Or maybe it was Nikki's idea for all the feds to be there that day.   She was in charge of security right?   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: January 24, 2024, 03:54:36 PM »
hahaha

At 43 years old, unless his family hires him, he is forever doomed to a job of Walmart, dingy garages, manual labor, or doling off the system.  There are no real jobs after a felony.  Especially one like this.    GOOD TIMES!

---
Proud Boys member sentenced to 6 years in prison for Capitol riot role after berating judge
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Proud+Boys+member+sentenced+to+6+years+in+prison+for+Capitol+riot+role+after+berating+judge

A man who stormed the U.S. Capitol with fellow Proud Boys extremist group members was sentenced on Wednesday to six years in prison after he berated and insulted the judge who punished him.

Marc Bru repeatedly interrupted Chief Judge James Boasberg before he handed down the sentence, calling him a “clown” and a “fraud" presiding over a “kangaroo court." The judge warned Bru that he could be kicked out of the courtroom if he continued to disrupt the proceedings.

“You can give me 100 years and I'd do it all over again,” said Bru, who was handcuffed and shackled.

“That's the definition of no remorse in my book,” the judge said.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1496 on: January 24, 2024, 05:19:42 PM »
hahaha

At 43 years old, unless his family hires him, he is forever doomed to a job of Walmart, dingy garages, manual labor, or doling off the system.  There are no real jobs after a felony.  Especially one like this.    GOOD TIMES!

You've obviously never met bhanks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1497 on: January 24, 2024, 07:04:29 PM »
Do you know why 200 FBI agents would be at Capitol on January 6th? Do you think it is possible the FBI was tipped off about the planned riot? If the FBI was there to instigate the riot as some believe, what was their end game? Was the FBI in cahoots with Trump and also intended to disrupt the electoral count on January 6th?

Help me out here, Coach, because I find no logical explanation for 200 FBI agents to participate in or instigate that Capitol riot. What is logical is that the FBI had been tipped off about an intended plot to storm the Capitol and sent operatives to infiltrate ‘the crowd’, hopefully disrupting the Capitol riot.   

According to CBS News reporters Bo Erickson, Scott MacFarlane, Michael Kaplan, "FBI officials we spoke with said that from December 29, 2020, through January 6, 2021, they tracked domestic terrorism subjects that were traveling to Washington, D.C. and developed reports related to January 6 events," said the report. "As of January 6, 2021, FBI officials noted that the Washington Field Office was tracking 18 domestic terrorism subjects as potential travelers to the D.C. area."

The "crowd" as you like to call it went to the U.S. Capitol at Trump's behest to stop or interrupt the electoral count so he could be named the 47th U.S. President. If you need verification of this, listen to Trump's address to his supporters on the morning of January 6th. The crowd believed Trump's false claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. He fired them up. Trump instigated the riot - not the FBI.

Of course you find no logic in it. Why did Wray deny there were any? I’d be willing to bet you and your retarded little friend, Lurker didn’t see the testimony of Steve Sund or the full interview with Tucker Carlson did you? Of you didn’t because of instead of going to the actual source you choose to go with what fits your narrative.

I’m still waiting for that live debate

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: January 25, 2024, 12:20:41 PM »
You've obviously never met bhanks.

I don't follow his threads or drama, but didn't he come from money?  A felony wouldn't matter to him if his family wealth filtered down.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: January 25, 2024, 12:22:01 PM »
Of course you find no logic in it. Why did Wray deny there were any? I’d be willing to bet you and your retarded little friend, Lurker didn’t see the testimony of Steve Sund or the full interview with Tucker Carlson did you? Of you didn’t because of instead of going to the actual source you choose to go with what fits your narrative.

I’m still waiting for that live debate

We are still waiting for proof that 200 were there.   Should be easy to post if it were factual.  Instead we just get more nonsense and retarded bullshit.

This is why - as it has been explained to you over and over - that no one is wasting time debating a fool that is disconnected from reality.