Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84174 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #475 on: October 27, 2022, 05:15:52 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: October 27, 2022, 05:18:44 PM »
You selectively left this one out:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Yes I left this out because this was a mere whisper surrounded and overwhelmed by his repeated calls to action and incitement for violence.

Can you point me to an actual transcript of Trump's January 6th rally speech that not only reveals what he said but also provides a timeline for his remarks? Seems to me when Trump intentionally worked up this mob of already angry folks and followed it with an, oh by the way, do it peacefully comment, it is rather meaningless. I seriously doubt very many of those folks storming the capital heard that part of his speech and if they did, they discounted it because it was in complete contrast to everything else Trump told them to do.

Blow the place up, but BTW do it "peacefully". This just doesn't wash.

Here you go, make of it what you will because I know you will.

"After this, we’re going to walk down — and I’ll be there with you — we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down — anyone you want, but I think right here — we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength, and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing, and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated — lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today."

Those were not his only directions to the crowd, however. In the same speech, he also used the following phrases while encouraging people to head to the Capitol and protest his election loss, according to the transcript and video of the speech:

We will stop the steal.”
We will not let them silence your voices.” Note: "We"
“You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
“We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing.”
“We’re going to try and give [lawmakers] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”
“We’re going to have to fight much harder.”
We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Oh and BTW, do this peacefully.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #477 on: October 27, 2022, 05:19:25 PM »
Tell the truth:  it has to sting that the person you call stupid (and other juvenile names) every day is actually smarter than you.   :)

Not as much as it must sting for you to actually believe so. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: October 27, 2022, 05:20:29 PM »
Nobody has been convicted of attempting to stop the transfer of power.  They have been convicted of trespass, disrupting a public proceeding, disorderly conduct, etc.  None of them have been charged with nor convicted of insurrection, much less an armed insurrection.

Where did I say there was convictions of insurrection?  I didn't.  I said he brought a gun on Capitol grounds.  Then the idiot lost it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #479 on: October 27, 2022, 07:35:56 PM »
Where did I say there was convictions of insurrection?  I didn't.  I said he brought a gun on Capitol grounds.  Then the idiot lost it.

Again, anytime you’re ready to go live with this let us know

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: October 27, 2022, 07:47:16 PM »
Again, anytime you’re ready to go live with this let us know

No one is wasting time with a geriatric retard with the intellect of a wet sock.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #481 on: October 27, 2022, 07:56:18 PM »
No one is wasting time with a geriatric retard with the intellect of a wet sock.

You literally haven’t been right about anything….let’s go

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: October 27, 2022, 08:05:42 PM »
You literally haven’t been right about anything….let’s go

Says Mr. Fake Birth Certificate, Mr. Sex Parlor In The Pizza Place, Mr. Stolen Election, Mr. Covid Assassination.

For you to say I haven't been right, well that is a compliment seeing how disconnected from reality you as everything you say is always the opposite.  It's like Bizarro World with you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #483 on: October 27, 2022, 10:37:12 PM »
Says Mr. Fake Birth Certificate, Mr. Sex Parlor In The Pizza Place, Mr. Stolen Election, Mr. Covid Assassination.

For you to say I haven't been right, well that is a compliment seeing how disconnected from reality you as everything you say is always the opposite.  It's like Bizarro World with you.

Absolutely nothing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: October 27, 2022, 11:08:43 PM »
Absolutely nothing

Exactly what you have.  Day in and day out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #485 on: October 28, 2022, 12:47:25 PM »
Yes I left this out because this was a mere whisper surrounded and overwhelmed by his repeated calls to action and incitement for violence.

Can you point me to an actual transcript of Trump's January 6th rally speech that not only reveals what he said but also provides a timeline for his remarks? Seems to me when Trump intentionally worked up this mob of already angry folks and followed it with an, oh by the way, do it peacefully comment, it is rather meaningless. I seriously doubt very many of those folks storming the capital heard that part of his speech and if they did, they discounted it because it was in complete contrast to everything else Trump told them to do.

Blow the place up, but BTW do it "peacefully". This just doesn't wash.

Here you go, make of it what you will because I know you will.

"After this, we’re going to walk down — and I’ll be there with you — we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down — anyone you want, but I think right here — we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength, and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing, and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated — lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today."

Those were not his only directions to the crowd, however. In the same speech, he also used the following phrases while encouraging people to head to the Capitol and protest his election loss, according to the transcript and video of the speech:

We will stop the steal.”
We will not let them silence your voices.” Note: "We"
“You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
“We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing.”
“We’re going to try and give [lawmakers] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”
“We’re going to have to fight much harder.”
We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Oh and BTW, do this peacefully.  ::)

Leaving it out while selectively quoting comments that in no way, shape, or form incite violence is dishonest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: October 28, 2022, 12:49:53 PM »

I don't believe I attributed any quotes to you.  I'm addressing the entire "armed insurrection" narrative.  You are trying to promote that garbage by posting a story about a man who had a firearm and was charged, when that man wasn't charged with using his firearm as part of an "armed insurrection."  So no, you didn't use the words "armed insurrection," but that is clearly what you're talking about when posting stories about people who had "weapons." 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: October 28, 2022, 01:05:10 PM »
Leaving it out while selectively quoting comments that in no way, shape, or form incite violence is dishonest.

Maybe so. or maybe I knew you'd be sure to post it if I didn't. It provided you a reason to respond... you are welcome.  "Two wrongs don't make a right" first. This was first recorded in 1783, as "Three wrongs will not make one right." Still holds true today.

More in line with Trump is this, To maximise the power of good the number of good acts must be increased; Five rights make up for one wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: October 28, 2022, 02:31:15 PM »
Maybe so. or maybe I knew you'd be sure to post it if I didn't. It provided you a reason to respond... you are welcome.  "Two wrongs don't make a right" first. This was first recorded in 1783, as "Three wrongs will not make one right." Still holds true today.

More in line with Trump is this, To maximise the power of good the number of good acts must be increased; Five rights make up for one wrong.

Except "wrong" in this instance is misplaced.  President Trump did not incite violence.  He did the opposite of inciting violence.  This is like the Charlottesville lie, the mocking disabled reporter lie, the Trump was a Russian spy lie, etc.  The facts do not matter to you ideologues. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: October 28, 2022, 11:21:59 PM »
I don't believe I attributed any quotes to you.  I'm addressing the entire "armed insurrection" narrative.  You are trying to promote that garbage by posting a story about a man who had a firearm and was charged, when that man wasn't charged with using his firearm as part of an "armed insurrection."  So no, you didn't use the words "armed insurrection," but that is clearly what you're talking about when posting stories about people who had "weapons."

No it is clear you are assuming that is what I am talking about. Or just dishonestly attempting to apply that to my words. 

I said he had a gun.  I said he brought it on Capitol grounds.  I said he lost it.  I said he was charged with bringing the gun on Capitol property.  That is exactly what the article said as well. 

I also stated that Trumpturds live to claim the J6 morons had no weapons when obviously that is not the case.

The insurrection or attempting to use the gun for insurrection purposes came from you. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #490 on: October 29, 2022, 01:00:56 AM »
No it is clear you are assuming that is what I am talking about. Or just dishonestly attempting to apply that to my words. 

I said he had a gun.  I said he brought it on Capitol grounds.  I said he lost it.  I said he was charged with bringing the gun on Capitol property.  That is exactly what the article said as well. 

I also stated that Trumpturds live to claim the J6 morons had no weapons when obviously that is not the case.

The insurrection or attempting to use the gun for insurrection purposes came from you.

lol… lurker up until 2:30am with his head spinning because he got his ass handed to him…. Again lol

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #491 on: October 29, 2022, 06:00:14 AM »
lol… lurker up until 2:30am with his head spinning because he got his ass handed to him…. Again lol

he is a loser in life - getbig is his entire life - you are his best friend  :D
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: October 29, 2022, 02:11:21 PM »
Except "wrong" in this instance is misplaced.  President Trump did not incite violence.  He did the opposite of inciting violence.  This is like the Charlottesville lie, the mocking disabled reporter lie, the Trump was a Russian spy lie, etc.  The facts do not matter to you ideologues.

Whether Trump incited the violence or not is debatable. There will always be those who believe he did and those who believe those folks got worked up enough on their own to storm the capital.

What is the lie about Charlottesville? Something out of the ordinary happened there, more violence than at your average rally. Trump was quoted as saying it was an “egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides”. He was right... It takes at least two to tango.

Did Trump intentionally mock the reporters for his handicap or was he just exampling the reporters state of confusion? Who knows what was in Trumps head when he did what he did, it was an unfortunate and stupid way for him to act. Was it blown out of proportion? I believe it was. His campaign and speech advisors should have given him direction on what to do and what not to do on the campaign trail. When someone puts themselves in the public eye, they should know that every little thing they do will be scrutinized. Supposedly, Trump rejects advice because he thinks he knows better. Maybe he does. That little stunt got him a lot of media attention; ‘All Publicity Is Good Publicity’, “All press is good press”. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #493 on: October 29, 2022, 02:15:08 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: October 30, 2022, 12:40:31 PM »
Bump

And the people storming the capital were actors she hired to act crazy, climb walls, fight with police, wear Viking costumes, etc.  ::) ::) ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: October 30, 2022, 06:06:22 PM »

Your assumption (and hope) to misconstrue what I actually posted and referenced is stupidity on your part. Not a mistake on mine.

I’m sure that’s what you want my post to be about but it doesn’t make it so.  Try again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: October 30, 2022, 06:08:09 PM »

I’m in Thailand. 

It’s not 2:30am here.  Once again you are wrong.  Not surprising though.  Kind of habit actually. Retardation is a hell of a drug huh?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: October 30, 2022, 06:08:58 PM »
And the people storming the capital were actors she hired to act crazy, climb walls, fight with police, wear Viking costumes, etc.  ::) ::) ::)

Bwhahahahaha

No those were Antifa members.  Didn’t you know?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #498 on: October 30, 2022, 10:44:10 PM »
I’m in Thailand. 

It’s not 2:30am here.  Once again you are wrong.  Not surprising though.  Kind of habit actually. Retardation is a hell of a drug huh?

lol….sure you are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: October 31, 2022, 03:56:37 AM »
lol….sure you are.

Sure.  I am.

Here is the receipt where we just had drinks at the hotel.  We are having dinner at El Gaucho at 7:30.  Would you like me to post the receipt from that as well? 

Now what?   Got a new excuse for getting your ovaries punted in once again?  Every single day you get exposed as stupid stupid manlet. 

“lol”