Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84101 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #625 on: December 02, 2022, 12:56:34 PM »
Boo-Hoo.   Fragile X getting frustrated.

How many times have you said it was fake?  And you still go ahead and lie.

It is, it’s a sham. She admits it’s partisan. How many more times would you like to be kicked in the nuts?

“It had been our hope to establish a bipartisan, independent National Commission, but there is no prospect for that Commission at this time because of insufficient support from Republican Senators.  Therefore, the House established the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol.  The Select Committee on the January 6th Insurrection will investigate and report upon the facts and causes of the terrorist mob attack on the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021.  It will also be charged with reporting its findings, conclusions and recommendations for preventing future attacks.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #626 on: December 02, 2022, 01:03:31 PM »
It is, it’s a sham. She admits it’s partisan. How many more times would you like to be kicked in the nuts?

“It had been our hope to establish a bipartisan, independent National Commission, but there is no prospect for that Commission at this time because of insufficient support from Republican Senators.  Therefore, the House established the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol.  The Select Committee on the January 6th Insurrection will investigate and report upon the facts and causes of the terrorist mob attack on the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021.  It will also be charged with reporting its findings, conclusions and recommendations for preventing future attacks.”

You obviously do not read what you post.  Or lack brain wattage to understand it.  How hard are you going to retard today?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #627 on: December 02, 2022, 01:04:12 PM »
Aside from that, and I’ll true this again since you didn’t answer the 100 times I’ve asked

1. Where’s Epps?

2. Pelosi was in charge of capitol security

3. Why were the gates opened and people waved in?

4. How come Pelosi wasn’t called to testify?

5. How come Schiff wasn’t called to testify

6. Why did Pelosi refuse up to 20,000 National Guards that was requested from Trump 3 days in advance

7. Evidence was altered….

8. Why wasn’t  Michael Byrd interviewed by CP with no investigation? Note; anytime an LE discharges his service weapon there is an automatic investigation

And this…..I know you’re slow but try

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #628 on: December 02, 2022, 01:04:38 PM »
You obviously do not read what you post.  Or lack brain wattage to understand it.  How hard are you going to retard today?

I read it. All of it. You don’t start a fake “hearing” until it becomes bi-partisan

“It had been our hope to establish a bipartisan, independent National Commission, but there is no prospect for that Commission at this time because of insufficient support from Republican Senators”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: December 02, 2022, 01:17:12 PM »
I read it. All of it. You don’t start a fake “hearing” until it becomes bi-partisan

“It had been our hope to establish a bipartisan, independent National Commission, but there is no prospect for that Commission at this time because of insufficient support from Republican Senators”

Another lie.  You work hard at having to dodge reality and fool yourself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: December 02, 2022, 01:18:19 PM »
Aside from that, and I’ll true this again since you didn’t answer the 100 times I’ve asked

1. Where’s Epps?

6. Why did Pelosi refuse up to 20,000 National Guards that was requested from Trump 3 days in advance

8. Why wasn’t  Michael Byrd interviewed by CP with no investigation? Note; anytime an LE discharges his service weapon there is an automatic investigation

Maybe you should give them a phone call and ask?  Howard may have the number.

Because answering the same thing over and over isn't my responsibility for you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: December 02, 2022, 02:18:28 PM »
And?  Lurker said Republicans chose not to participate.  That is a lie. 

And Coach is right about this committee being a sham.  It's a joke.  No reasonable person who isn't a partisan hack takes that committee seriously. 

And Lurker does not know the difference between an investigation, a hearing, or a trial, or what a fair process looks like.  But you folks don't care about fairness.  So long as we persecute the bad orange man.

Assuming when you addressed us as 'you folks' you are including me. Honestly, you have no idea what I care about or how I feel about fairness. My guess is there are many people who are not partisan or hacks who take the committee seriously. If not, they should because House and Senate committees, have the power to recommend and influence decisions which can come with some serious consequences.

Seven Democrats and two Republicans are on the 'bipartisan' January 6th Committee. All of them were appointed by Nancy Pelosi. I think it is fair to say labeling this committee bipartisan is a huge stretch. IMO to be considered bipartisan it should be peopled by as close to an equal number of House Democrats and House Republicans all of whom participate responsibly... meaning they are not serving on the committee solely to disrupt the investigative hearing process. I fully understand why reasonable people view this committee as being a 'stacked deck.' When the newly elected House Representatives take office in January and form committees as they say they will, it will be interesting to see whether these committees are truly bipartisan or not. 

You might be interested in reading The Current Congressional Committee System. [https://archives-democrats-rules.house.gov/Archives/jcoc2d.htm] In the opening paragraph, the article identifies that there are 'perceived abuses'. This doesn't surprise me. Many if not all official constitutions and bylaws are written and rewritten as needed correct errors and language and interpretational changes. It has been my experience when these changes are made, they sometimes add confusion instead of clarification. Also, these documents tend to get wordier and longer mired in legalize.

BTW, I have testified at various state level committee hearings. I also served as a juror a fair number of times on different types of trials. I am a union activist and was a member representative (shop steward) for upwards of 1,500 classified employees during much of the 30 years I worked at the school district. As such, I participated in several HR investigations and successfully bargained more than a half dozen classified employee contracts. Lastly and not incidentally, I am a trained mediator who has helped several folks who were at odds come to consensus on an array of different issues although not political in nature in the strictest sense, (is political consensus even possible in a partisan environment like we have today?).

That Trump is sometimes jokingly referred to as 'the orange man' is of his own making. I imagine he overdid or overdoes the use of a 'bronzer' which on many complexions turns orange. In the photo below, the difference between where bronzer or make-up was applied and where it is his natural skin color is evident.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: December 02, 2022, 03:08:59 PM »
I know you aren't asking me, but I thought it would be interesting to attempt to answer your questions. My responses are in red.

1. Where’s Epps? Supposedly living hiding out in a trailer park in the Rockies.

2. Pelosi was in charge of capitol security Please reformat this as a question.

3. Why were the gates opened and people waved in? The video showing this has been debunked. However, to answer your question, perhaps the mob was waved in so they could proceed to climb the walls and break in windows and doors of the Capitol building.

4. How come Pelosi wasn’t called to testify? About what? Maybe to confirm the videos of her actions and words that day are real.

5. How come Schiff wasn’t called to testify? He sits on the January 6th Committee.

6. Why did Pelosi refuse up to 20,000 National Guards that was requested from Trump 3 days in advance? The speaker of the House does not have the power to block an order from the commander in chief. Therefore, there would have been no point in her refusing this.

7. Evidence was altered…. Please rephrase this as a question if that what it is supposed to be. Thanks

8. Why wasn’t  Michael Byrd interviewed by CP with no investigation? Note; anytime an LE discharges his service weapon there is an automatic investigation? Actually, there was a thorough investigation of the shooting. [https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/uscp-completes-internal-investigation-january-6-officer-involved]

And this…..I know you’re slow but try NA (not applicable)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #633 on: December 02, 2022, 03:53:48 PM »

1. Where’s Epps?

#2 and #6 on your list are not true

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: December 02, 2022, 03:55:01 PM »
I know you aren't asking me, but I thought it would be interesting to attempt to answer your questions. My responses are in red.

This has been answered and explained to him numerous times.  Over and over and he still can’t comprehend it.  There is no point in trying to appease him or repeat the same answers.  Because :

1-  he doesn’t understand simple facts
2- he won’t remember anything that is posted
3- his only response will be an off topic irrelevant reply. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: December 02, 2022, 03:56:59 PM »
Prime arrives on the thread. 

Dos Excuses and Qoach - “why does this thread taste like pennies?”

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: December 02, 2022, 04:05:28 PM »
Maybe you should give them a phone call and ask?  Howard may have the number.

Because answering the same thing over and over isn't my responsibility for you.

LOL, I do have the number, but the Coach appointed  investigators of the Jan 6 investigation have
forced me to sign a disclosure agreement.  :D ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: December 02, 2022, 04:08:50 PM »

Coach, if  a group of angry Muslims or BLM supporters did the SAME thing on Jan 6, would you have the same OPINION of the Jan 6 attack ?  Be honest, thanks .  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #638 on: December 02, 2022, 04:12:15 PM »
Coach, if  a group of angry Muslims or BLM supporters did the SAME thing on Jan 6, would you have the same OPINION of the Jan 6 attack ?  Be honest, thanks .  ;)

Howard - if the insurrectionists on January 6th, 2021 had been of color and/or Muslim, the capital would have been a sea of red.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: December 02, 2022, 04:49:51 PM »
Howard - if the insurrectionists on January 6th, 2021 had been of color and/or Muslim, the capital would have been a sea of red.
Thanks for pointing out that no matter how bad something was, it could have been worse. So comforting!  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #640 on: December 02, 2022, 05:38:39 PM »
Like they did for months on end when they took over city blocks and destroyed government buildings violently ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: December 02, 2022, 06:13:50 PM »
Like they did for months on end when they took over city blocks and destroyed government buildings violently ???

Yeah, like that. Didn't approve of it then and still don't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #642 on: December 02, 2022, 09:10:33 PM »

Are you joking, Howard? BLM/Antifa DESTROYED cities across the country not only after the 2016 and 2020 elections with most of them getting bailed out the help of Kamala Harris, but also during the George Floyd riots. Are you shitting me? You leftists are really coddled and left in the dark by your msm, either that or you’re totally brainwashed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #643 on: December 02, 2022, 09:17:51 PM »
Pizzagate.  HAHAHAHA  The claim that the pedo ring was from the basement of a pizza parlor and then to find out the pizza parlor didn't even have a basement.

"Q" strikes again for the dummies.

🙂

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: December 02, 2022, 09:23:06 PM »
Are you joking, Howard? BLM/Antifa DESTROYED cities across the country not only after the 2016 and 2020 elections with most of them getting bailed out the help of Kamala Harris, but also during the George Floyd riots. Are you shitting me? You leftists are really coddled and left in the dark by your msm, either that or you’re totally brainwashed

Ok, so if antifa or BLM did the exact same attack  on Jan 6, that would be terrible . I agree .
But...
The Trumpers attack the capitol on Jan 6 and it's ok ?

Hmmmm, and I'm the one who's biased and brainwashed?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #645 on: December 02, 2022, 09:51:59 PM »
Ok, so if antifa or BLM did the exact same attack  on Jan 6, that would be terrible . I agree .
But...

They did worse…MUCH worse.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #646 on: December 02, 2022, 09:55:50 PM »
But...

Hey Howard, it wasn’t too long ago that Christopher Wray during testimony, when asked, refused to say if the FBI were imbedded within the rioters and if they were disguised as Trump supporters. There are multiple accounts of also Antifa being embedded along with them.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: December 02, 2022, 10:39:15 PM »
Hey Howard, it wasn’t too long ago that Christopher Wray during testimony, when asked, refused to say if the FBI were imbedded within the rioters and if they were disguised as Trump supporters. There are multiple accounts of also Antifa being embedded along with them.

Coach, please call Jan 6 what it really was ...an attempt to disrupt the presidential vote certification and insurrection.
This isn't a theory , it's now a fact with the CONVICTION of the 2 leaders of Oath Keepers for conspiracy of insurrection against the USA.
The others were convicted ( found guilty) of attempting to obstruct the process.

This is a fact and they are sitting in jail for having been found guilty of these crimes.

If you think I'm wrong, please, check it out for yourself .

Oath Keeper leader Stewart  Rhodes and his deputy were convicted for conspiracy of attempted insurrection against the USA.
They are sentenced and serving time in a federal prison.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: December 03, 2022, 05:40:55 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: December 03, 2022, 05:43:11 AM »

LIAR.

Just shut the fuck up with the lying, excuse making and nonstop whining.  I realize that is all you have at this point, but it isn't doing you any good.